Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Helper

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 am

He chuckled, pulling away from Jun and nodding. "Yes, there are. And I'm sure Wish will find a good wife someday." He calmed down as the wind blew around them, looking around the courtyard.

He raised an eyebrow at Jun's song and smiled at the kiss he got, kissing Jun's forehead in return. "Thank you for that. That was a pretty song Jun, where'd you learn it?" He got to his feet and began to push the chair again. He felt very at peace, doing this work. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 am

"Hm? Oh, it's called 'Brother John'. It's a song originally from France, I think. Er..." Racking his brain, Jun-Yi thought of the name; although he hadn't heard it for a long time, it was hard to forget a name of the song. "Frere Jacques." Ah, there it was. Feeling himself move without having to move himself was rather fun and free, and he liked the feeling of wind through his hair, his hand, his fingers. Letting his arms out on both sides, he mimicked the movement of flying. "Whee~"

Just then, he realized that he had forgotten a part of the question. "I learned it in a book my Dad had in England." He answered, feeling a little prick near his chest as he did so. That was odd; what exactly was that feeling? Jun-Yi's eyebrows furrowed, and he rubbed at it gently with one hand, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 am

Heracles nodded, impressed that Jun knew some French. He couldn't imagine learning another language other than what he already knew. He chuckled when Jun spread his arms out, happy to see him enjoying himself. The way Jun had acted up to that moment indicated that he didn't often do that, and Heracles was glad to be helping him.

The kid used to live England? Heracles thought to Dr. Kirkland and wondered if the two would get along. He frowned when he realized that that was a little stereotypical of him, assuming that all people who came from England would like eachother.

He watched Jun rubbed at his chest and put a hand on the kid's shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Are you feeling okay?" They may have to go inside if Jun wasn't feeling well.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 am

"H-Hooa?" Jun-Yi replied with a blank look and a whoosh of air, and tilted his chin to look at the other brunette. "I-I'm not sick or ill, but I think... Well, I just had a moment there, I guess." Touching a petal of a Cherry Blossom near his head, he sank his chin into his chest, taking in another breath of clean air. "I miss Papa and Mama, is all." He whispered, almost so quietly that his voice could have been lost in the gentle breeze of the winds, calling, singing their melody. Closing his eyes, Jun-Yi leaned into the wheelchair more and looked up into the Grecian's sea-green eyes, his chocolate-brown eyes full of inspiration.

"Do you miss anyone, too?" He asked, with a far-away look, "Someone you can't see, ever again?"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 am

Heracles nodded, running his hands through his air. He was glad the kid was alright. He frowned and leaned forward to hear what Jun-Yi said, his shoulders slumping at the whispered '..Mama' He hated that part of this job, dealing with the newly orphaned children who screamed for their parents. It reminded him way too much of his own reaction to when he discovered his mother was gone.

He took a deep breath at Jun's question and let it out slowly, nodding reluctantly. He didn't want to talk about it but the look in Jun's eyes, which were already so familiar to hers, made it hard to refuse him anything."Yes, I do." He replied, pressing his hand against his heart and looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 am

Jun-Yi didn't really know why the air had gotten a bit more stale and cold than before, but the atmosphere was a bit more... Thicker than before. Gulping down a little lump in his throat, he nodded silently before noticing how the brunette's hands had placed itself onto his heart. "Hooa..." Turning around as best as he could, he took Heracles' hand in his own and put it onto his own heart, the little tap, tap, tap sound able to be felt through his hands.

"See, my heart still beats? It's because my Mama and Papa made it for me. And even though they're gone, we're still alive." A rare smile graced his baby-like features and Jun-Yi continued. "So we should make our parents proud by being alive and well, and not sad. Right?" The brunette asked as he patted their hands together once more.

"So, smile!"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 am

He jumped just a little as Jun grabbed his hand, pulling him from his thoughts. He bent over as his hand was pressed against Jun's chest, right over his heartbeat. He smiled at Jun's words, laughing and kissing the boy's forehead. Jun was truly one of kind.

"Alright, I'm smiling Jun." He looked so cute with a smile on his face Heracles dediced. "You should smile more often; it's cute." He told him, his fingers curling around Jun's.

Standing up, he looked up at the sky and noticed some dark clouds slowly moving towards them. He would have to pay attention to those; he didn't want Jun to get caught in the rain. The boy might get sick, and Heracles didn't want to get yelled at by any of the doctors attending to him. Plus, he didn't have any clothes to change into.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:30 am

"Not cute." The Chinese-English muttered as he squeezed the hand, following the gaze of the Grecian to the skies; it was gathering black clouds, and he didn't like that. It was hiding the sun from him! Huffing, he turned back to Heracles with a pouting face.

"Can we go in now, ai?" Jun-Yi asked as he picked on a loose string on his sleeves. "If it gets cold, I didn't bring anything, too!"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 am

The Grecian hummed in thought, tilting his head to the side. He looked over Jun, laughter bubbling in the back of his throat. The kid was practically the definition of cute and his denial made it cuter. "Alright, you're not cute Jun. Don't know what I was thinking to call you that."

"Yes, we can go in now. I don't have anything else to wear either." He turned Jun's chair around and started wheeling them back to the hospital. "So, you like pandas?" He asked, gesturing towards Wish. "What other animals do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 am

Oh, now what was this? Jun-Yi's small lips fell a bit open as he heard the other's statement, and automatically crossed his arms, pouting a little as he poked at the arm of the wheelchair. He did like compliments, maybe! Didn't everyone? He just didn't like being so... So obvious to others. Crossing his arms as his pout deepened, the Chinese-English teen began to answer back in a slightly annoyed, pouting monotone.

"I like pandas and ... Dragons." Jun-Yi replied politely, although his lips were still jutted out. He knew pouting would make him more childish, but it was what he was feeling at the moment. Jumping a little as the wheelchair bumped over a rock, he continued speaking after his heart calmed down a little. "Although I can't really see Dragons, they're there." He paused for a moment of thinking, then added, "And they protect me."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:46 am

He laughed a little at Jun's response, shaking his head. "You're so confusing little one." He said, patting Jun's head. His smiled at the annoyed tone in the boy's voice, amused by the contradictions present in the boy's mannerisms.

Heracles winced as he accidently rolled over a rock, muttering an apology to the startled boy. "Dragons are powerful creatures. You must be very special for them to protect you." He replied, completely serious. He had been taught a healthy dose of respect for beings others would call mythological by his mother, and even if he couldn't see them he still believed they were there.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 am

"If I was boring, it wouldn't be fun enough." Was his reply as he calmed down his hair by sifting a hand through them, combing them down. The phrase was good, and it also made sense. It had actually just floated off his mind and entered his brain, but... Eh, it worked, and that was good enough, wasn't it? A little tug was pulled along the corner of his lips as he looked around the Garden once more, memorizing the place before finally entering the place, mayhaps again. The building was white, the ceiling, the wall, the plaster... Everything, just plain yogurt-white.

"Dragons are powerful, aren't they?" He said, but had a little hint of a blush near his cheeks as Heracles complimented on his so-called, 'specialness'. Jun-Yi hadn't thought of that, and he didn't think of himself as special, either. Chewing on his lower lip thoughtfully, the teen nodded blankfully before looking at the other with a grateful expression.

"Ai, it was nice talking to you, Nurse Heracles." The Chinese-English boy bowed a little as he said so, slipping his hands out of his sleeves to place them onto the chair's wheels, to begin driving the thing by his own, again. "We're in the building, and you have work, ay?" He smiled a little then, a small yet thoughtful one, and waited for the other's response.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 am

"True. I'm glad you're not boring then." He looked up at the building and frowned, wishing he didn't have to go back inside. He loved his job, he really did, it was just exhausting deal with patients day in and day out stuck inside a stale building smelling of chemicals.

"Yes." He nodded, looking down in time to see Jun's grateful look. He wasn't sure why June was giving him that kind of look, but he smiled back anyway. "It was nice talking with you as well Jun-Yi." He let go of the chair and watched Jun before following after him. "Yes, I do have work." He said, crossing his arms behind his head and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am

"Hnn, okay." Jun-Yi sighed then, straining upwards to kiss Heracles' cheeks, then settled onto the chair with a huff, feeling his body ache as they warned sharply of his legs. "It was nice meeting you. We'll see each other again, won't we?" He asked before moving, unlocking the safety switch at the bottom of the wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am

He smiled as Jun kissed his cheeks, bending a little to ease the strain on the boy's legs. "It was nice meeting you as well Jun. And of course we'll see each other again, I am one of the children's nurses. I work in your wing of the hospital." He kissed Jun's forehead. "Besides, I like you. I'd come visit you if I didn't work there."
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 am

"... Really?" Jun-Yi tugged on Heracles' hand, his eyes turning into a light brown sheen. He liked him! That was good! Really, really good! "O-Okay, then it's a promise! You have to meet me everyday and visit, ai?" If it was a bit too much, he'd understand; yet, he would have been terribly disappointed. Giving the other's hand a squeeze, Jun-Yi turned the wheelchair around a little.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 am

He smiled and nodded, offering his pinky out to Jun. "I pinky promise to meet and visit you every day." He bent over a little so that Jun could reach with out straining himself, leaning closer to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 am

"You got the concept!" Jun-Yi exclaimed, or whispered almost happily as he reclaimed his usually quiet self and curled his own pinky around the offered ones, while pressing another kiss to Heracles' cheek, pushing Wish out of his sleeves to do the same with the plush. "Promised." He glanced at Heracles' green eyes, then snickered, inaudibly. "I-I'll be waiting, okay? A-And if you don't come..." The teen had tried so hard to make his face look serious, but with the baby, childish face of his, it didn't come out as he wanted. "-- I-I'll tell on you, ai!" Yes, he was completely serious! He would tell!
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 am

He nodded, chuckling lightly. "I did, thank you for teaching me Jun." He ran his hand over Jun's hair, tilting his head to the side. "Yes, promised." He bite down on the 'aw' noise he wanted to make when Jun put his serious face on, ending up looking more adorable than serious. "Oh no, I wouldn't want you to tell on me. I'll definitely keep my promise now." He feigned cowering from Jun, peeking through his fingers. "Out of curiousity, just who would you tell?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 am

Stifling a giggle, he continued his facade of the seriousness, although inside, his chest was bubbling with laughter. It was a rather strange feeling, really... Shaking the thought away, the teen blinked once, ruining the effect, then nodded to himself almost, replying with a stern look and a raised index finger. "Er... " Faltering slightly, he thought hard, then added with yet, another blink -- "... T-The people who ... er... You work for! That's it, ay!" He said triumphantly - that was a good enough thread, right?
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 am

Heracles stifled his laughter, scratching the back of his neck. He watched Jun's serious face falter a little and he chuckled at the threat he was issued. "Oh? They are scary people. Have you met any of them yet?" He asked, curious to know if Jun actually knew who he was threatening to tell. Probably not but it never hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

"..." Oh, he got him there. Chewing on his lips, the teen tried to make a good reason for it. "Er..." Nothing was coming to his mind, nothing! "Uhn..." Blinking then, he raised his brown eyes to the ceiling, thinking for a while before saying, a bit proudly, "Yup!" That wasn't really exactly the truth, in a way, but... Jun-Yi didn't want to lose, really. Although it wasn't a game, specifically. "E-Everyone has someone over them!" There was his final answer. Folding his hands into his lap, he lay a smug facial expression as he thought -- it was a good answer, wasn't it?

... He hoped so, ai.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:12 am

Heracles watched in amusement as Jun fumbled for an answer, and he raised an eyebrow when he got a 'yup'...He then rolled his eyes at Jun's answer. "Very wise words indeed Jun, but do you know the names of the people over me?" He was just asking to see what Jun came up with next now.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 am

"Y-You're trying this on purpose, aren't you?" Jun-Yi gaped, swatting at Heracles' arm with a soft hand movement. "S-So what if I don't know? I'll go all over this Hospital and find them, too!" Harrumphing, the teen crossed his arms and looked away, jutting out his lower lips and lowering his lashes. Two could play at the game! A lightbulb could have been seen as he blinked slowly, then turned to Heracles with a sly look.

"Boss."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 am

Heracles hummed, nodding finally. "Yes, I'm doing it on purpose. You caught me." He raised his eyebrows at Jun's declaration. "Will you now? How will you know what to look for?"

He stared back blankly, not liking the look on Jun's face. Like all of his other expressions, it was adorable, but sly didn't work well for a twelve year old. "What do you mean by that Jun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next