Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 am

"... Their name." Jun-Yi let out a small bout of giggles. "I-It's going to be boss, isn't it?" Tilting his head, he almost dared the other to continue his speech. "So, I'll just go to the front office, meet the nice lady there, and... Tell her to help me meet the Hospital boss!" He nodded, twice, before squeezing the held hand they shared. "But... If the lady isn't nice, then..." He pouted, poking Heracles' cheek. "Then my plans are going to be messed up, ai!" The teen complained, rubbing his hair from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 am

Heracles blinked before snorting in laughter, stifiling the rest of it. "Sounds logical Jun. And I'm sure the lady at the front desk will be nice; we try not to have the not-nice one's up front, you know?"

He leaned down, running his hand through Jun's hair. "Not that you'll really need the plan; I'm not going to break my promise anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am

Nuzzling the hand and giving a content purr, Jun-Yi did the movement for a while before nodding, feverishly. "You have to put the nice lady, so I can visit you!" He put on a stern look, pretended to have glasses, then tapped Heracles' shoulder with a pen he had in the pocket of his wheelchair. "Or I'll be disappointed, hn!" Contemplating for a second, he pulled out Wish too and landed the plush onto his lap. "A-And Wish will miss you too, so you have to be there!"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 am

He melted; that was the only way to describe what Jun's actions did to him. He finally gave in and pulled Jun into a hug, cuddling him. "Oh definitely. Wouldn't want to disappoint you." He patted Wish's head, nodding. "Or Wish. I'll be there for the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:03 am

Squeaking a little, Jun-Yi nodded while patting Heracles' head. "Good! We both don't like waiting, hn! So when we knock..." He peeked at the Grecian's green hues, the continued. "Y-You'd better be there, ai!"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well, I have other patients Jun, I can't come at the drop of a hat..." He said, tightening his hold on Jun a bit before letting go of him. "I'll certainly try to though." He stood up and looked in the direction of the Children's ward, before looking down at Jun. "Would you like me to push you the rest of the way?"
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 am

"... D-Drop of a hat?" English was so confusing! Jun-Yi's brows furrowed and his brown eyes took an tint of confusion, tilting his head in the same, adorable manner he had before. Holding Wish's paws in his own hands, which he had slid out of his sleeves the second before, he patted through the soft fur. Oh, well, if he didn't understand that, he understood what the Nurse said a moment later. "A-AI!?" He exclaimed not-so-happily as he picked on the spool that had loosened on his hospital uniform, then with a blank look, looked up and shoved Wish in the Grecian's face.

"Wish doesn't like that." He huffed, putting on a fake-serious look; yet, his skills were far too good in being serious. "-- You're MY Nurse, aiya. Not others." The teen pouted as he crossed his arms once more, taking his hands off of the wheels as a sign of, 'Yes, please push me towards the room and give me less work!'
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 am

"Yes, ah, as soon as you call." He said, nodding. He raised an eyebrow when the boy made un exclaimation before he saw the loose string on the boy's clothes. He frowned, deciding to get the boy new clothes as soon as possible.

"Ah!" He started as Wish was pushed against his face and he pulled away, blinking rapidly before shaking his head. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Unfortunately you can't claim me like that Jun. I have to take care of my other patients as well." He leaned forward, pressing his finger to his lip with a wink. "But you can call me your's if you want to, just between us okay?" He straightened and began pushing Jun to the Children's ward.
Back to top Go down
Former Hong Kong

Former Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 am

Without an answer, Jun-Yi let himself be carted off to the Children's Ward, keeping his arms crossed and his lips pouting. Hmph, if he wanted it that way, then fine! With his cheeks puffed, he looked like a blowfish. Cuddling Wish on his left side, the Chinese-English boy kept his lips jutted before arriving at his room, blowing out the air stored slowly and turning around to face the Grecian who was pushing the wheelchair for him.

"Thank you, Nurse Heracles." He commented as he pulled Wish out of his side and poked at Heracles' hand with it, pecking him lightly on the cheek as he took a hold on the wheelchairs.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

Heracles chuckled at Jun's behaviour, smiling down at him. He kept quiet though, not really being able to say anything more about it. He had other patients, he couldn't abandon them for Jun no matter how cute the boy was.

He stopped in front of Jun's room and looked down at the boy. "You're welcome Jun." He said, kissing his forehead in return. "I'll suppose I'll leave you here then." He was a little sad to leave the boy but - glancing at his watch - his break was almost over and he would have to go see to his other patients soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]   ... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

... Aren't Nurses Girls? [Heracles&Jun-Yi]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3