Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Green

William Green

Will's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Will's Journal   Will's Journal EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am

*Folded page torn out of journal and found sticking out of Will's rugby magazine on his bedside table.*

Hey *insert flatmate's name here*,

Thanks for the rugby magazine and the Vegemite! Yeah, it does look like I'll be stuck here for a while. They don't tend to let patients out of here until they're well enough to look after themselves, and I can't even stand so I've got stuff all chance of getting out of here before my bones heal. They upped the pain relief and I feel a lot better now that everything isn't hurting.

What kind of truck did they say it was? I didn't even see what hit me, but I heard its horn. It sounded like one of those trucks with the extra trailer on the back, and those take ages to stop. Maybe it really was one of those...

Hopefully I'll be awake next time you visit and we can talk properly, but I wrote this just in case I'm not. Sorry for worrying you like this.

Hoping to see you soon, Will.

P.S. Wait, just how much did you tell my parents?! I didn't want them to know about the sleep problems I've been having 'cause they'll make me come home and I like being here! I've had a really good time living here up until now, and made some really good friends (you included)! I don't want to lose any of that. Please tell me you didn't mention my sleep problems to them. Please.
Back to top Go down
http://jencatd.livejournal.com
William Green

William Green

Will's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Journal   Will's Journal EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

*both of these notes are tucked into Will's journal.*

Hey Will!

It sucks that I keep turning up when you're asleep like this, and if I didn't know better I'd think you were avoiding me. I know you're not, so we're cool. So you're stuck in hospital for at least two months? That's rough, and I'm hoping your boss will let you keep your job. She's been nice about everything so far so we'll see.

According to the guy at the convenience store the truck that hit you was indeed one of the ones with two containers. I've been hitting up Google to try to figure out how this could've happened, but didn't find anything useful yet.

And sorry, Will, I did tell your parents everything including your health problems you've been having. I had to! What if this happens again and instead of ending up in hospital you die? I'd have to tell your parents "well actually he's been unwell for a long time, and his poor health might have contributed to his death in this accident". They aren't planning to order you to come home, but they might come visit if they can get the money for a ticket to here.

Take care, your flatmate.

Hey mate,

Not being able to stay awake long enough to talk to you is really frustrating. I try really hard, but as soon as it's visitors hours I'm out like a light. My boss said that I'll still have a job when I'm well, but she could change her mind between now and then. And I have news! They're gonna let me out of bed and take me down to the Patient Lounge to be around other people! I've been feeling a little lonely so it'll be really good.

What do you need to look up? As far as I know I only fell asleep, but that truck horn did startle me just before I fell asleep and then I couldn't move at all even though I really wanted to. Is that enough for your Googling?

It's okay that you told Mum and Dad everything, and I'm glad their first instinct isn't "come home". It'd be awesome if they visited me here and I haven't seen them since I started travelling 2 or 3 years ago.

Take care mate, and hopefully I'll see ya sometime soon!

Will
Back to top Go down
http://jencatd.livejournal.com

Will's Journal
Page 1 of 1