Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Francis' Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former France

Former France

Francis' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Francis' Journal   Francis' Journal EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am

[Let's just pretend this is all in French.]

I'm still not over what Mother and Father did. It's been four years but- still, I cannot stand this country, the people, or the language! I loathe this profession even more, I do not want to know how to stitched someone's cut open leg, or how to set a bone, or how a disease spreads throughout the body as it slowly takes over the healthy cells and cripples a person until they-

Oh God. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

At least there are cute people working in my hospital, a few cute classmates too... though- Well I'm not sure. There's still someone waiting for me back in France but we pretty much agreed to go our own ways. Curse my romantic side.

For now, I'll just suffer through this until I open up my restaurant again. Maybe play a prank on that damned Kirkland. Stupid Englishman thought he could trick me.

There's a crude drawing of Arthur that he's scribbled out with a few messily scrawled words- only one that you could make out

'...cute...'
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

Francis' Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis' Journal   Francis' Journal EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 am

[night after the encounter with Willem]

How can so much change in one night? In a single day?

I have managed to completely fall for Arthur Kirkland in the span of one night with drinks, and within twenty-four hours ruin any chance that I could possibly have with him. He refuses to even speak with me, all because I cannot seem to keep... it in my pants.

This... has never happened to me before- I've never felt this type of guilt or felt this...

Empty

Dieu. What is wrong with me? I don't even want to go to work tomorrow. I'm still afraid of what Doctor Jansen said.

He wasn't even that good of a screw.
Back to top Go down

Francis' Journal
Page 1 of 1