Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Heracles smiled, pouring a cup of tea and leaning against one of the counters in the breakroom. He liked his breaks, though the fact he had been told not sleep during them was slightly annoying. It left him having to find ways to stay awake, none of which were as pleasent as taking a little nap here and there.

He breathed in the steam of the tea and decided that he would thank Dr. Kirkland the next time he saw him. It was Arthur's idea to have tea included in the beverage selection of the breakroom, and Heracles was glad he succeeded; coffee often had the weird effect of making him sleepier instead of waking him up.

He took a sip of his drink and looked up at the breakroom door, smiling and nodding at the person who came in. "Hello Francis. How are you?" He wondered, straightening out and moving over a little so he wasn't in the Frenchman's way.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 pm

"Ah-" Francis smiled tiredly, rubbing the back of his neck. He finally got a break after four hours of clinic work and a cup of coffee sounded absolutely wonderful. "I am... alright, just a bit tired I suppose."

He wandered over to the coffee machine, turning it on only to discover it had stopped working again. "Zut alors-" he muttered quietly, hitting the top of it and smirking just slightly as it started to work.

Glancing back over at the nurse, Francis forced another smile at him. "How are you doing Heracles?"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am

Lovino sighed as he headed into the break room, hoping to find a place to sit down and enjoy his bottle of tomato juice. He loved the drink almost as much as the scone bastard liked tea. It was his habit to grab the bottle of juice, head into the break room, and relax while he drank it. He was hoping no one was there when he was; it was always nicer to drink alone.

The Italian pushed opened the door and stopped when he saw Francis standing by the coffee machine. His eyes drifted across the room and he noticed Heracles. Upon seeing his boyfriend, Lovino brightened a bit and took a few steps into the room.
"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am

He nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Makes sense." He took a sip of his drink before answering Francis's question. "Hm, tired as well. Children can be exhausting." He smiled, thinking back to his patients. He loved them, but yes, they were a handful.

He looked up to the door as it opened again and he brightened up upon seeing Lovino. "Hello Lovi." He hesitated, glancing at Francis and wondering if Lovino would get mad at him for kissing him in front of other people. Deciding to just deal with the yelling if it comes, he pressed a kiss to Lovino's forehead.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am

Francis glanced back in time to see the Grecian's lips press against Lovino's forehead and he smiled slightly, turning back to his coffee and pulling down a plastic cup. "Children are rather tiring... And Salut Lovino," he greeted quietly.

He'd suspected as much really, with the way Heracles always looked at the smaller brunette, but it was definate now. They made a cute couple- he sighed heavily, shoulder slumping.

And he'd ruined that possiblity with Arthur...
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am

The Italian swatted at his boyfriend, trying to calm down his blush. "D-don't do that with other people around," he mumbled, too relieved to see Heracles to care at the moment. They were close enough to being alone and Francis didn't seem to want to pay attention to them...

Lovino glanced over at the Frenchman. He was...acting odd. And while Lovino normally didn't involve himself with the affairs of other, Francis' change in demeanor worried him. ...Not that he'd ever admit it.
"What the hell's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am

Heracles smiled and nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Alright Lovino, I won't." He said, liking the blush on his boyfriend's face. At Lovino's question to Francis he looked over, surveying the Frenchman.

"Hm, he got a point Francis. You don't seem your usual self." He tilted his head to the side in question, drumming his fingers against the side of his cup. Tea made him so energized that he often didn't know what to do with most of the excess energy, and he ended up annoying people. Not on purpose, but...He forced himself to stop, squshing his irritation. Needed to stay awake somehow.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am

Jumping slightly at being addressed, Francis blinked and turned around, smiling weakly at them. "Ah...?" he questioned, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh... it's nothing I just 'ave a bit... of... a headache," he lied.

Why was Lovino deciding today of all days to ask him what was wrong? Wasn't it bad enough that just a few days ago he ruined the chance at a real relationship? Sighing again, he leaned against the counter, looking down at the ground.

"Just... a few things 'ave come up, is all."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

The Italian nodded, moving closer to Heracles. He noticed his boyfriend's fingers were drumming against the cup...something Lovino noticed almost immediately. Heracles was...energetic. With a soft sigh, Lovino moved closer to the nurse to see what Heracles would do.

His attention turned to Francis as he spoke. A headache? Lovino honestly had a hard time believing that. That second reason sounded more likely.
"A few things have come up?" the Italian questioned as he began to feel curious. He regretted opening his mouth as soon as he did it; he wasn't supposed to ask about that...
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:06 am

Heracles pressed his leg against Lovino's leaning closer to him. "Shouldn't you be getting some Tylenol then Francis?" He asked, brushing the back of one of his hands against Lovino's.

He frowned, tilting his head to the side as he looked at Francis. "Things Francis? What kind of things have come up recently?" Francis, the poor bastard, looked like he hadn't a wink of sleep lately now that Heracles looked closer, and he worried about the man.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 am

"I... probably shouldn't talk about it," Francis murmured, the light on the coffee machine finally turning off. He grabbed the handle and poured himself a cup of coffee, loading it down with sugar and creme as he sighed. "It's... against company policy. And I'll be alright once I 'ave had my coffee."

Or if I transfer to another hospital.

What could he even do at this point? Arthur would barely look at him!
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:09 am

Lovino grabbed Heracles hand for a second before letting it go, his eyes never leaving Francis. He had never seen the man look so bent out of shape before. ...Although he had to congratulate the Frenchman for his taste in coffee. It was always better with tons of sugar and cream.

"You really think either one of us cares that it's against company policy?" the Italian grumbled as he took a sip of his tomato juice. "And I doubt the coffee's going to help you very much."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

He smiled at Lovino before looking to Francis. "We won't tell anyone what you tell us Francis." He said, wrinkling his nose at the sight of Francis's coffee. He didn't understand why someone, when drinking something that was suppose to keep them awake, would dilute that effect by loading it with creme and sugar but then, he didn't drink coffee so he really couldn't judge.

"I don't think coffee's going to help solve your problem Francis" He said, tilting his head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 am

The corners of Francis' mouth dipped down into a frown as he sipped his coffee, still finding it a little bitter but not wanting to steal the few remaining sugars to fix it. He let out a soft sigh and didn't turn back as he spoke. "I am... I suppose- romantically interested in Doctor Kirkland," he said simply.

A glance over the shoulder made his teeth worry his lip- Heracles might be somewhat of a work friend, someone he would go out for drinks with if they were ever given the same shift but... He had never really saw him as someone to confide in. And Lovino, well that Italian had been annoying and loud from day one, but as long as Francis stayed out of his way it seemed to suit them both well enough.

So why were they both suddenly interested in what was wrong with him? Had he misjudged their relationship too?

Merde.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 am

The Italian moved away from Heracles and plopped down in a chair. "So you're interested in him? What's the big deal?" Lovino was never one to follow the rules; it made sense that he wouldn't care about this too much. "The scone bastard could really use someone. Maybe then he won't walk around acting like he has a stick up his ass." The Italian rolled his eyes and sighed. What was the big deal?

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 am

Heracles stared after Lovino, wondering if he should follow after before deciding to deal with Francis's problem first. "You are?...Why is that a problem?" He wondered, finishing off his drink. He cleaned out his cup and put it away.

He sat down in the chair next to Lovino, frowning at him. "That wasn't nice Lovino, you shouldn't say things about people behind their back." In front of their face, sure. But it didn't make sense to complain about someone when they weren't there to hear the complaint. What was the point?
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 am

Quietly wondering how judgemental the couple would be, Francis sighed and shook his head. Like he had much to lose anyway- Jansen would probably be bragging about it later anyway. "He... saw me with Doctor Jansen," he said quietly, leaning against the counter and looking over towards the pair. "He wasn't- very happy."

If that slap had meant anything, anyway. And the declaration that Francis would mean nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 am

"People do it to me all the time. I should be able to return the favor," Lovino commented, sipping at his juice again. it was a part of his personality, something he couldn't control...well... He scowled. He didn't appreciate being treated like a little kid...

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched Francis carefully...and he almost choked on his juice at the Frenchman's words. ...That was something that he hadn't been expecting to hear.
"I wonder why he wasn't very happy," the Italian mumbled, raising his voice to address Francis. "So you basically fucked up and now you want to get back together with Kirkland? Good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 am

He frowned, wondering what people were talking about Lovino behind his boyfriend's back...He'd have to have a talk with them soon. He hooked his foot around Lovino's, trying to silently convey an apology for his scolding.

He looked over at Francis and winced, gently rubbing Lovino's back as he choked. "Ah...I see." He had sex with Dr. Jansen? Really? How...odd. "I can't see Dr. Kirkland being happy about that, no. But I'm sure you can talk it over with him." He didn't think so. But he also didn't want to make Francis feel even worse than he already was. And who knows, maybe Arthur would be willing to talk to Francis...Not anytime soon though.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Francis' shoulders slumped, he should've expected this much- the whole incedent was just one big fuck up and it was his fault and his alone. He should've just went home when Jansen suggested it- What even made him suggest that? He knew he was usually lewd but even this seemed to take it one step too far.

"I know- I..." he sighed heavily, quietly sipping his steaming coffee. "I messed up. Big time. I do not even know if Arthur will listen to another apology... But I at least 'ave to try."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 am

Lovino moved his foot away from Heraces', a silent huff escaping his lips as he did so. At the moment, he was annoyed with Heracles and he wasn't going to be afraid of showing it. He wasn't one of Heracles' patients. Lovino didn't want to be treated like one.

Taking a deep breath, Lovino turned his attention toward Francis.
"So you're looking for a way to get back together? Try getting him flowers or something." Women generally liked flowers...so maybe Arthur would.

Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 am

He kept his face blank at Lovino's rejection, tapping his fingers on his leg. He wanted to verbly apologize but with Francis there it would go against Lovino's rule and he didn't want to do that. He broke the rule enough as it was.

He tilted his head, thinking over Lovino's advice. He wasn't sure that Arthur would like flowers, but Francis needed all of the advice he could get. "Yes. Can you cook Francis?" He wondered, a plan brewing in his head. Arthur might appreciate getting food as well. Would have to keep the fact the food was from Francis a secret for a while, so that the Brit didn't throw it out immediately.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 am

"Flowers...?" Francis mused. "Food?"

He sighed heavily and nodded slightly, maybe one of them would work- after all he was a self-proclaimed chef. Cooking had always been his passion, so why not share it with Arthur. "I can... cook actually very well. What was your idea?" he questioned.

In the back of his mind he wondered what Arthur's favourite flower was. Roses? Lilies? Something else?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Lovino shrugged and took another sip of his juice. “…You can try romancing him with a nice dinner?” he asked, trying not to look too interested. “Buy him some flowers or something and cook him a dinner. It normally works with the ladies…and Arthur seems like he’d be into that…” It was just a suggestion, but maybe it’d work. Or Francis could ignore the suggestion and try to come up with something better. Either way, Lovino didn’t really care.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

He nodded in aggrement with Lovino's advice, shifting in his chair. "Romancing him with a dinner sounds like a good plan." He sat up and looked over at the clock, frowning slightly. His break was ending...He ran a hand through his hair and smiled at Francis, stretching his arms over his head. "Tell me how things work out." He said, standing up. "I'll see both you later, bye." He waved at them and walked out of the room, his shoulders slumping a little as he prepared himself to deal with his patients.

((abrupt ending is abrupt; sorry~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]   Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakroom [Francis Bonnefoy & Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][Complete]
Page 1 of 1