Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] Empty
PostSubject: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:56 am

Heracles paused outside the door of the patient he had just seen, leaning against the wall next to it. He hated it when the hospital was short-staffed for a day; then he had to deal with the obnoxious jerks that made up the adult ward. Well, not all of them were jerks, but a lot of them were rude enough that he wanted to hit them over the head with his clipboard and be done with it. He never would, of course not, but the urge was present.

He shook his head and began walking back to the children's ward, knowing that he was going to feel more comfortable there. Plus, he got a new patient of his rotation now and he couldn't wait to meet the guy. Magnus Haroldsson, inflicted with leukemia...He was sad to see it; rarely did people bounce back from that, and it was heartbreaking to see.

He paused outside Mr. Haroldsson's door, straightening himseld out before knocking on the door and going inside. "Mr. Haroldsson, I'm here to see how you're doing..." He stopped, staring at the teen. And he knew that it was wrong to stare and that he shouldn't do it, but he looked so much like him that it was an instant flashback for Heracles.

He shook himself and smiled tightly, holding his clipboard to his chest. "I'm here to see how you're doing Mr. Haroldsson. I'm Heracles Karpusi and I'll be your nurse during your stay at Axis Memorial Hospital." He wasn't going to think about him, not at all. No matter how much the kid reminded Heracles of him.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Magnús heard a slight knock on the door of his room, making him tear his eyes away from the book he'd got himself into 20 odd minutes ago. Sighing, he grabbed the bookmark he placed on the bedside table into the pages of his book and placed the book onto the side. He then looked over to the man in the doorway of his room. There stood a tall man, with a clipboard. He looked rather suprised, but Magnús just threw it over his shoulder as no big deal.

"Ah... Halló hjúkrunarfræðingur Hera--" he paused quickly, rememebering he was in an English hospital, not an Icelandic one. "M-my apologies for speaking Icelandic!" he quickly backed up in embaressment "I ment to say hello nurse Heracles..." He observed the man that'd introduced himself as 'Heracles' before gesturing him in "Please, come in.. I was wondering when my check up would be" he laughed that tiniest bit. Was the guy alright? Or is staring at your patients like they're ghosts part of 'checking up' on patients? It concerned him to what he'd gotten himself into that slightest bit.

Attempting to move that bit more upright to seem polite was a bad move since his joints and bones decide to randomly ache at times he didn't need them to. Wincing as he attempted to pull himself up, Magnús found himself quickly stopping to hold the areas now throbbing in pain.

It was just, Complete. Utter Hell.
Back to top Go down
http://gayfortea.deviantart.com/
Helper

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 am

He shook himself out of his...moment...and smiled at Magnus. "It's fine, I don't mind you slipping into another language." He stepped inside and shut the door behind him, going over to the bed. He set his clipboard down and winced, helping the boy when he stopped with an expression of pain. "It's okay..." He muttered, running a hand over Magnus's hair.

He began his check up, trying to be gentle so as to not create more pain for the boy. "Can you tell me where it hurts the most?" He asked, looking over the boy trying to find it himself. If he knew where the pain seemed to be focusing he could use a localized pain killer to numb it. It wouldn't be a permanent fix but Magnus would be in less pain then before.

Despite the fact he told himself not to keep thinking about him, he still kept glancing towards Magnus's forehead, trying to see something that shouldn't be present on the boy. He pinched himself, disgusted that he would try to do anything like that. He was gone, and finding someone who looked similar meant nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 pm

The Icelander nodded just the slight bit, watching the Greek move across the room as he still continued to move. Magnús was determined he could manage it, soon stopping when he felt a hand on his head. Poor Magnús just blushed and relaxed back down onto the bed.

"T-the pain...?" Magnús traced an hand accross his bed sheet, thinking about the numerous pains he'd been in today, making him shudder the smallest bit. "Mainly in my arms and legs... especially my joints."

Magnús eyed Heracles, he seemed to be looking at him. ...Was there something wrong with his face?
"Um, may I ask you why you're staring at me like that...?" he asked in a politest manner he could, moving a hand up to touch his own forehead. He couldn't feel anything these, so he wondered all the more why Heracles was looking at him in that way.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 am

Heracles nodded, making a mental note to write that down later. He was sure there was something they could use for the boy to help with the pain. Unfortunately they would only be able to do it sparingly to keep Magnus from getting addicted to it.

He paused, blinking at Magnus's question before smiling slightly, running a hand through his hair. "Ah, I'm sorry. It's just that I knew someone who looked quite a bit like you and it's kind of strange to come across someone who looks like him." Given the way they looked, Heracles wasn't surprised this was the first time he had found someone who reminded him of him. He wasn't surprised at all.
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 am

The Icelander blinked, blushing a little bit. "A-ah..." Magnús was unsure what to say, it was a little awkward for the boy.

Magnús shuffled a bit, causing him the smallest bit of pain to jolt through his body, making him wince. "fjandinn það..."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 am

Heracles frowned, wanting to help the teen get rid of the pain but not quite sure how to do so without leaving him alone to get some pain medication. And after revealing that little bit of information, leaving Magnús alone probably wasn't a good idea. "I shouldn't have brought that up, I'm sorry for making you feel awkward."
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:37 pm

",,,Its really okay, really." Magnús replied, making slight faces as he moved some more. "It's not like I knew, j-já?" After finally settling back down, he frowned a little. "...You can go if you like."
Magnús really, really didn't want Heracles to leave, he was fed up of being lonely here in this hospital. He at least wanted to see his brother. Heracles was one of the kinder people to enter this room, but he didn't really know the guy so he was just a little cautious.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Heracles watched him move around on the bed, taking note of all of the expressions that crossed his face before he finally settled down. He frowned at the boy's offer for him to go, getting the feeling that Magnus didn't really want him to go. He glanced at the clock, pretending to check the time as he tried to think of an excuse to stay that wouldn't sound weird. "I have a bit of extra time, so I can stay if you want me to. There's nothing more pressing that I have to deal with." There, that sounded okay.

He wanted to help Magnus. The boy was stuck in the children's ward, with only Eduard being around his age. All of the other patients were younger than him, and he was probably lonely being by himself. Eduard was't exactly the most social of people after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]   You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Remind Me...[Heracles Karpusi & Magnús Haroldsson]
Page 1 of 1