Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendships and Enemies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Friendships and Enemies. Empty
PostSubject: Friendships and Enemies.   Friendships and Enemies. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 am

Who does your character get along with canon-wise? Who does s/he not get along with? What kind of friendship for your character are you expecting, and what friendships have you made that have shocked you? Has your character pissed someone off, or is s/he pissed off at someone?

Greece gets along with most everyone canon wise, and he absolutely hates Turkey(who hasn't shown up yet ;w;).
I tried not to expect anything because that would take a little of the fun out of it, but I was alittle surprised by the Heracles/Vash friendship that popped up. Along with the weird NL/HK/Greece thing that appeared.
I think Greece pissed off Alfred, but at the same time Greece has taken Alfred under his wing and is now one of his protecters so...Denmark pissed me off because he groped Jun >.<; Only Willem gets away with that kind of pedoing!
Back to top Go down
Former Norway

Former Norway

Friendships and Enemies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendships and Enemies.   Friendships and Enemies. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

Hm... I am still new here so I don't have much to say in what my characters relationships are with others, yet.
Although, it goes without saying that Norway will be a complete tease and asshole to Denmark. If an Iceland comes along, it also goes without saying that Norway will develop a hardcore brother complex over him and just possibly bother the hell out of him -I suppose it's somewhat canon, but I've always seen Norway treating Iceland like how Denmark treats him. Just not as irritating~

(( I'll also add this here, but whether this happens like this, I'm not sure yet: Norway also doesn't mind Finland, he gets along with him, but he doesn't have attention for him all that much. Although, "as family", he would not be pleased if somebody were to hurt Finland. As for Sweden, Norway just tolerates him, but he leans more towards the hate side than liking him -Despite that he fantasies about him sometimes, because you could say he developed a very mild "Stockholm Syndrome" for him- ))

... Ja, that is all I got for now XD

It's really a shame my character doesn't have that much canon in terms of who he gets along with and not. But, I like to think he would get along with England, but not so much with a Scotland or Ireland. Oh! And he would likely get along with Canada as well, because he feels like a lost father for him since he discovered him first (but had to leave and not take much back with him because the boats back then... and travel time by said boats~) -I realize this is more country-based than human-bases, but it's got to start off from somewhere, right? Hahaha. Therefore, Norway would probably be a sort of... silent guardian who comes out now and then for Canada.

Uhm... he would probably get along with Greece, because of their mythology interests -Therefore he might with the Italy brothers, too, but Norway has a thin temper and Feli would just irritate the hell out of him, hahaha! Norway would definately like Lovi more, even though he wouldn't stop thinking how cute Feli is (but not as cute as his own little brother, of course<3)

France and Germany, Norway would probably be characters he won't be all that pleased to be around with (Napoleon and WWII) -So, he just might act a little crude towards them.

I suppose that is all I can say for now, since I'm new and haven't.. met anyone yet Razz
Norway isn't really expecting any sort of friendship though just because he prefers his solitude, hrrrdur.
Back to top Go down

Friendships and Enemies.
Page 1 of 1