Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Positive and Negative

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Positive and Negative - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive and Negative   Positive and Negative - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm

"...I'm guessing you're going to be on the bottom if you're so afraid of getting hurt," the Italian murmured softly. He sighed and shook his head. "If you really want to do it, go for it. Yeah, it hurts like hell, but it gets better. You think people would keep doing it if they didn't like it?" His eyes moved to the Brit, then to the door. He was getting embarrassed too and had no idea why the hell he was doing this. ...Arthur better be happy about this.

"...Look. You're nervous and scared, right? It might help if you try to talk about it. Tell me why."
Back to top Go down
Former Arthur

Former Arthur

PostSubject: Re: Positive and Negative   Positive and Negative - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Arthur growled a little, burying his face in his hands for a moment. He took a deep breath, fist contacting the Italian's shoulder. "Tell anyone about this and I will end you." There was no jest in his voice, he was utterly serious. This was his entire pride on the line to some... Young man.

"I've... been kissed once," he breathed so only Lovino could hear, as if the walls were listening, "That's it. Never even had a date."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrose2.livejournal.com/
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Positive and Negative   Positive and Negative - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

The Italian sent a glare in the Brit's direction, annoyed at the punch. "Who the hell would I tell?" he grumbled in annoyance, glaring at Arthur. "It's not like I talk to anyone here anyway." Lovino sighed, rubbing at his temples. How the hell did he get stuck having to deal with this again?

"If you've only kissed once, are you sure you want to be doing this?" he replied after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positive and Negative   Positive and Negative - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Positive and Negative
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads-
Jump to: