Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopelessly Lost [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former China 2

Former China 2

Hopelessly Lost [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

Yao couldn't understand. How could he have become lost so soon after stepping foot into the hospital? He'd been given directions towards the staff area by the nurses working at the information desk, and he still managed to lose his way around.

Yao had just transferred from his previous hospital, back in China. He was in a new land, and a new environment, and he didn't want to give a bad impression on his first day. It was considered extremely rude to be late, and he was usually on time. The thought that it was likely he'd be late made him bite his lip in worry--he didn't want to lose the job just after he'd gotten it.

He wandered around hopelessly, trying to find his way. He was close to panicking, that he'd almost missed someone clearing his throat from behind him. Yao turned quickly to face the other. "Excuse me, do you happen to know where the staff area is, aru?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Just Ivan's luck! A new person in the hospital! Of course, he was immediately tempted into following the... Doctor? So, he did. Rolling along silently in his wheelchair, right up to the woman, and opened his mouth to speak. "Ah, He--"

"Excuse me, do you happen to know where the staff area is, aru?"

Stupid woman. She spoke over him! Ivan continued to roll forward, forcing her to back away, unless she wanted to be smacked with his wheelchair.

"Hmph. Yes. I do know where it is. But they don't like me there, because I steal food," He said with a dismissive wave of the hand. "Now then, girl, what's your name? Shouldn't you be home with Mummy and Daddy?" The last few words rolled off his tongue with a bitter taste, his lips curled up into an almost ironic smile. Excellent. He'd successfully cornered and insulted the woman. With a little effort, he forced his smile to become more pleasant, almost childish.

"Well...?"
Back to top Go down
Former China 2

Former China 2

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 pm

The person Yao had turned to face was in a wheelchair--almost definitely a patient from the hospital. Yao was certain that the man already saw him standing there, and yet the man continued moving forward, forcing Yao to move back, lest he risk his toes getting squashed.

The man replied Yao though, and what a rude response! Yao bit back his sharp retort, reminding himself that it was a patient and he should not lose his cool around his patients. Yao was about to ask the man--politely--if he could show him the way, but when Yao heard the next line that the man uttered, he saw red. Nobody called Yao a girl and got away with it.

"You rude...! How dare you call me a girl, when I am obviously a man, aru! Aiya!" Yao continued to rant, switching to his native language without realising it. He'd kick the patient as well, but since the other man was in a wheelchair and couldn't defend himself, he decided to be nice and restrain himself from physical violence.

When the line where the large-sized man mentioned his parents registered in Yao's mind, though, he stopped shouting at the other. The other man had crossed the line, when he mentioned Yao's parents. Yao glared at the patient coldly. "Don't you dare mention anything about my parents again." He snapped. He would rather die than let someone insult his parents' memories.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Ivan stared, bewildered. Sure, he'd succeeded in offending the other, more than he had been aiming for, in fact. And the person had certainly thrown a fit about it. That should have made him feel more achieved, no? ...No. Certainly not. For the man -the gender of whome became apparent quickly, with his yelling - had a fire in his eyes. The sort of fire that told Ivan he'd leapt across the border line between ok, and really not ok. Ivan would have been fine with it under any other circumstance, he really would have been...

But that tone of voice... The sentence it was coupled with... That hit Ivan hard. Because it was apparent that the man, Wang Yao, as read on his nametag, had some sort of issue with his parents. Not... Not like Ivan's issue was. No, the man, Wang, sounded like his parents were special. That he loved them dearly. And that something was wrong. Intrigued (and slightly jealous), Ivan nibbled on his lip. He couldn't ask, could he? That would be practically waving goodbye to that boundary line.

Although... he was curious and wanted to know. So, taking a hesitant breath, he did something he didn't commonly do. "I... Ah, I..." Well, he tried to, but the words didn't come. Damn, why was it so hard to say sorry? That he apologised? Ivan felt that perhaps would be a good time to have one of his memory-loss attacks (which he still didn't quite understand, let alone understand that he had them)... Distress, his doctor had said. If Ivan was too distressed, he'd have one of his attacks.

But wouldn't that be taking the easy way out? Where was his Russian pride? Ivan had to think hard. A tough one, a really tough one. Easy way out, or painful way out?

...Apparently life enjoyed giving Ivan lemons... But they always seemed to end up stuffed down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Former China 2

Former China 2

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Yao watched as the other's expression changed, to one that seemed bewildered, then hesitant. After having said all those rude things, he seemed almost sorry. And he began stammering something--perhaps it was an apology? Some people found it hard to apologise, and if the man really was trying to say sorry, then it would only be polite to forgive him.

Yao decided to assume that he was trying to apologise to him. He sighed. Sometimes, he wondered if he was too forgiving. "It's alright. You don't know anything about my parents. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, aru." Yao glanced away as he said this. He didn't like being reminded of his parents. After coming here to get away from the memories that haunted him...

He decided to try asking the other man if he could show him the way to the staff area--after all, there was no harm in asking. At most, he'd just get even more irritated with the man's response and either scold him even more or walk off. "Ah, would you mind leading me to the staff area, aru? I don't know how to get there." He desperately hoped that the patient would help; otherwise, he'd almost definitely be late.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Ivan felt terribly embarassed now. What a horrid feeling. He didn't like the way his cheeks flushed and attempted to calm down. He needed to retake control of the situation... Dammit, the man was still on about the goddamn staff room. Perhaps Ivan should comply to his wishes then? Of course...

His hand shot out and snatched the other's wrist in an almost crushing hold. "I shall take you there if you really wish it." He said with an over dramatic sigh. But who's to say that I will take you there the quick way? He gave the other no choice but to comply to his wishes and gaave the wheels on his chair a mighty heave, sending him and Yao racing down the corridor at what felt like a million miles an hour. To his delight and slight surprise, he found that the other man was quite light and that made him easy to pull along.

Ivan let out a small maniacal giggle. This was such fun! The speed, the company, why hadn't he done this in the first place? ...Ah! Ivan had to come to a stop.

"You don't want to be dragging me painstakingly up the stairs, do you? Not that you would be able to with those puny muscles," He smirked, looking the other up and down. "And not, of course, that I'd let you in the first place." So he pressed the button to call he elivator happily.

It felt so good to be in control again.
Back to top Go down
Former China 2

Former China 2

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:36 am

Yao didn't understand it. At all.

He didn't understand the sitiuation, how he'd gotten into the situation, and most of all, this wheelchair-bound man. He didn't understand how he'd accomplished being insulted by a man, scolding the man, forgiving that man and now, now...

...being pulled along by said man. In his wheelchair. Which was currently rushing through the corridor so extremely fast that Yao could hardly keep up, unless he wanted his arm to be pulled out of its joint. Which was definitely not something that he wanted nor looked forward to having on that day, thank you very much. It was bad enough that he was extremely light and easily pulled along--he didn't need the situation to worsen by his arm getting dislocated.

All Yao had wanted was for someone to show him the way to the staff room, Yao bemoaned to himself. He didn't even ask for anything more than asking for someone to show him the way to the staff room. How, had the situation turned so complicated? And most of all, what had he even done to the man to deserve such complications?

He heard the large-sized man giggle and stared at him in horror. He thought this was funny? It wasn't funny at all, certainly not to Yao. He hadn't imagined that he would have to suffer this sort of horrifying experience when he'd decided to transfer to this hospital. Perhaps I would have been better off staying in China. Yao thought miserably.

And now his muscles were being insulted by that annoying man. The mood swings that man had were really quite terrifying--from insulting him, to being embarrassed as he supposedly attempted to apologise, to insulting him again. Really, why did he have to meet such a patient on his first day? Yao moaned inwardly, as the other man pressed the button to call the elevator.

[I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG SOB. Everything has been catching up with me and life is so hectic and I promised you this yesterday, didn't I? ;n; I'msorryIfailatlife.]
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Ivan could laugh. Yao seemed bamboozled and upset. Ivan was obviously doing a good job of things, he thought smugly as the doors to the elevator opened with a 'Ping!'. "Come along," He instructed, dragging the other into the elevator and hitting the 'Close door' button. "The staff room is on this floor," He mentioned, smacking the fifth floor button and feeling the jolt of the elevator's rise. He'd never rode in an elevator before coming to the hospital, but now it was the only choice he had for visiting other levels. Only once had he used the stairs and that had practically killed his leg.

Glancing at the other man, Ivan could say that he was in fine condition. Ok, his arm must hurt quite a lot, and he looked a little upset, and woah, this upward motion was hurting his head. It happened whenever he used the damn thing, and he hated it, wishing there was a better way up.

"Hey, Wang, why did you choose to have long hair?" A random question to take his mind off the jolting and jerking. Speaking of which, the motion was a little more jerky than normal... How bizzare...

All of a sudden, there was a lurch which almost sent Ivan flying out of his seat, so he squawked and clung onto it tightly. The elevator... it'd stopped... Completely stopped. Well then... This was inconvenient... Ah... And now that he thought about it... Rather small, too. Especially with all the space the wheelchair took up, there was barely any space for him to move at all.

Slamming the 'Open doors' button, he growled slightly. And of course, he was met with dirty, grimy black wall when the doors obediently slid open.

"...Ебать все. Ебать мою жизнь. Ебать ее!" He growled, kicking the grimy wall before closing the doors again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly Lost [Open]   Hopelessly Lost [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopelessly Lost [Open]
Page 1 of 1