Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] Empty
PostSubject: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 am

Christmas was supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, wasn’t it? This was the thought running through Lovino’s head as he tightened his grip on his scarf to keep it from blowing away. Snowflakes were slowly beginning to gather on the ground, turning the walkway to the hospital into a “Winter Wonderland”. Feliciano would have loved to see this, Lovino decided as he tightened his grip on the bag of presents for his brother. The stupid idiot always seemed to love things like this.

…Maybe a little bit later he’d be able to drag Feliciano out to experience some of this. He’d let the younger Italian borrow his jacket and scarf… Shaking the thought out of his head, Lovino walked down the familiar hallways of the hospital, his feet automatically guiding him in the direction of his younger brother’s room. It felt like a normal work day, except Lovino, for once, was in normal clothes instead of his scrubs.

This felt so familiar…but at the same time it was foreign. It wasn’t something he was supposed to be doing on Christmas. He should be home…not here.

The Italian shivered as he pushed the door to the younger Italian’s room open, immediately moving over to the chair beside the bed. He dumped the bag on it before shrugging out of his jacket and scarf, hanging it up on the back of the chair.

“Feliciano,” he murmured, rubbing his hands together in an attempt to get warm. “Merry Christmas.” The second part of his words were whispered, so soft that it was hard to hear. The Italian wasn’t much for celebrating things, but he knew it would cheer his brother up, so he decided he could do it for once. He took a deep breath and moved to the other side of the bed, nudging his brother over as he slipped out of his shoes.

“Now move over. I’m cold.” Without waiting for a response, he climbed into the bed, frowning when he realized there wasn’t a lot of room for him. So, in an attempt to make more room, he pulled Feliciano close and wrapped his arms around his brother, trying not to shiver.

“It’s snowing out there,” he murmured into his brother’s ear, trying to absorb the younger Italian’s body heat. “I doubt the potato bastard’ll be here today, but we might be able to talk Tonio into letting you outside for a bit.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:11 am

Every year, Feliciano always looked forward to Christmas time. Though his family over here was extremely small, it was still nice to spend quality time with them and not have to worry about anything like school or anything stressful or the sort. He liked being around people. This Christmas though was far different from any that he had really experienced in the past. Instead of having fun with the few people in his family, it was almost a bit lonely.

It was really a shame. It had even snowed this Christmas. Earlier in the morning Feliciano had been gazing out the window to pass the time, watching all the tiny looking people down below run around in the white fluffiness coming down from the sky. It was amusing, but not as fun as actually going outside in the snow like he was longing to do.

Lovino said he would be coming to visit him today, which was enough to cheer him up considerably. He wouldn't have to sit here lonely on a day that was supposed to be happy. Though he was really just people watching, he secretly hoped that maybe he would catch a glimpse of his older brother down there somewhere.

Leaning on the window was starting to get the best of him. Eventually he got a little too chilly from the cold frosty glass of the window against his skin. As much as he liked playing with and looking at snow, he really enjoyed being warm. Deciding to make use of his bed, he ran back to it, snuggling the blankets for warmth. Hospitals really needed to invest in fireplaces in all the rooms, he decided. Either that or built in hot chocolate machines. It took a few minutes, but he got warm again much to his happiness.

He sat there for a while, knowing that Lovino would be coming soon. It was no surprise to him when a very familiar face came into the room, all bundled up yet still looking like a popcicle. Almost immediately, Feliciano perked up. The other male seemed to mumble a bit, but it really wasn't too difficult for even someone as clueless as Feliciano to guess what he had said. "Merry Christmas!" he chimed back all too happily, watching as he took off his jacket and scarf, and of course eyeing the bag that was placed on the chair with the other things.

Feliciano watched as his brother then came closer instead of taking his normal seat in the chair now occupied by a bag. Yes, he could tell he was cold but the younger Italian really didn't know what he could do to help. Not that he really had time to even offer any help. Next thing he knew, he was being lightly squished over, and then cuddled. It was so out of the ordinary, but he wasn't complaining.

"Vee~ Lovino! You feel like an icicle!" he said with a little laugh, snuggling his brother back, but making sure he could at least glance at him still when he was talking. Feliciano wasn't complaining at all, just stating a simple fact. He could feel the difference between his own, much warmer body temperature in contrast to Lovino's, but he adjusted to the sudden cold rather quickly and hoped Lovino would warm up too. "I saw all the snow, I was looking out the window before! You think that you could really let me go outside? I want to go with all of the other people." His voice was eager, as he really had been wanting more than anything to go outside and be able to at least touch the snow for only a minute.
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Christmas was, without a doubt, the best day of the year. There were pretty lights every where, and people where singing and being really friendly. Even the snow that had been falling all morning wasn't that bad, maybe he could coax Lovino outside and they could build a snowman together or something when he got off from work. It was a shame things couldn't be like this all year....But then again, it wouldn't be special if it happened everyday, right?

Surprisingly enough, the hospital wasn't nearly as crowded as he'd expected. Nothing like thanksgiving, where everyone seemed to be going out of their way to injure themselves-broken bones, burns, turkey basters in any number of places where they had no business being-this year was definitely the last time he ever did that... In contrast, only a handful of patients who couldn't manage to be discharged before the holiday and their family members seemed to be around.

The quiet was actually kinda nice, for all that he felt pretty useless today. Even the more difficult patients didn't seem to want to complain or hide their pills under their pillows like they usually did. The Spanish doctor had twice as many people to look in on as usual and yet he'd somehow managed to finish his rounds early.

Having been shooed out of the most recent room he'd gone into, Antonio was at a loss of what to do. He could always go finish that paper work he'd been putting off....but where was the fun in that? Christmas was meant to be spent around other people! Maybe he should have gone to visit his family after all....Nah, probably not.

But that did give him an idea. He started off at an excited run down the hallway before he realized that there was no need to be in such a hurry. He slowed to a walk, the lone nurse he'd passed giving him a strange look before rolling her eyes and continuing on her way. He coughed, grinning sheepishly as he speed walked to his destination.

Just as he's suspected, both Feliciano and Lovino where there, though he couldn't really be surprised by the formers presence. Both elder and younger Italian were cuddled up together in the small hospital bed, and the Spaniard had to resist the urge to squeal and take a picture....Alright, maybe he squealed a little...but he'd probably only get to keep the picture until Lovi found it and deleted it....

Eventually it occurred to him that standing around outside of rooms might seem a bit odd to some people and he pushed the door open, just in time to here his name. Antonio chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest. “What are you talking me into now?~”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 am

The first thing Lovino noticed when he actually took a moment to observe his surroundings was that Feliciano was really warm. Warmer than he seemed to remember. The second thing he noticed was that the bed was incredibly small and fitting two people onto the bed wasn’t very comfortable. It was obvious this wasn’t one of his brighter ideas. But, it was getting him warm, so Lovino couldn’t really complain, could he?

Lovino held Feliciano close, not bothering to respond immediately. He was trying to get comfortable and relax a bit before he tried to speak. And he wanted his mind to thaw out a bit. It was a bit too frozen for him to even try thinking. Not that he really wanted to… The Italian sighed, pressing closer to his brother, not wanting to let him go. “Of course I’m an icicle,” he mumbled, rolling his eyes. They slid shut as he continued to reply to the younger Italian. “It’s cold out there. Like I said I’m pretty sure we could convince Tonio to take you out for a little bit.”

He paused for a moment. “Now stop moving,” he mumbled, shifting to become comfortable. “Now stop moving. I want to take a nap.” The elder Italian had been up most of the night trying to finish wrapping presents and worrying about Feliciano. This was going to be his first Christmas away from home and the older Vargas wanted to make sure Feliciano felt like he was still at home and surrounded by family.

Which wasn’t going to happen with the way Antonio was talking. He opened his eyes and glanced over at the door frame, trying to hide his frown. “Taking Feliciano out into the snow,” he replied, pulling the younger Italian closer, hoping Antonio would agree with this crazy scheme to make Feliciano feel better. “And what the hell are you doing here so early? We agreed to meet up later.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 am

For a moment, Feliciano wondered if his brother was broken. He didn't consider Lovino shy, especially to him, but he wasn't answering. After watching him curiously, he decided that he looked actually looked comfy. It was almost cute, seeing him like that. Even if the two of them were squished together in the small bed, he didn't mind because this was an oddly nice feeling.

When Lovino finally spoke, it only made his younger brother more excited with a glance over to the big window on the other side of the room. He really did want to go outside on Christmas. Though Lovino told Feliciano to stop moving, he really couldn't help but fidget excitedly. Whether he liked it or not, it was rather obvious that Feliciano was always a bit fidgety. He gave his brother's head a light nuzzle, also going against the rule to not move, but he didn't care. Right now he was so happy to have Lovino here on a very important day and keep him company. Even if it did look like he was going to be made into some sort of pillow, he was happy. It was silly, since it always seemed to bother his brother, but Feliciano really missed being able to cling to Lovino whenever he wanted. Being a pillow would work out just fine in the end.

He wanted to talk, he really did. Talking would not be good for napping though. Still, he couldn't resist. "Well after you stop being frozen, we can see if he will say yes, okay?" Feliciano spoke in a hushed, but still excited voice. It wasn't ideal for napping conditions still, but he couldn't help but talk right now. On top of things, being stuck in the hospital room alone all day left him with not many people to talk to, and the Italian loved talking.

It wasn't long before another voice entered the room, much louder than his own. This made him not feel bad for whispering, especially since Lovino's eyes were open again and it was not his fault. The voice, and the statement said made it obvious who it was. It was the doctor that he always saw around here, Doctor Fernandez Carriedo with the really long name. Another visitor, this was such a good surprise! He was already smiling from the cuddling with Lovino, but he turned his smiley attention to the doctor, waiting for his brother to get done talking. Giving a light nod in agreement to his brother's statement, he added "Yes, that! And merry Christmas to you!" since what Lovino had said wasn't exactly the best Christmas greeting ever.
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]   I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas [ Tonio and Feli~ ]
Page 1 of 1