Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 pm

The Italian groaned in frustration as he rolled his sleeves down, a violent shiver running through his body. He was only wearing four layers of clothing and he was still cold. His head hurt, his eyes throbbed and he was feeling pretty shitty. Yet, he still found the energy to come into work to spend the day listening to idiots complain about breaking their machines and how he always had to be the one who went and fixed them. Things he was in no mood to deal with. He just wanted to see Feliciano, check on the turtles, and go home…

…But if he was already here, he should just stay the whole day, right? He should be able to deal with a little cold like this, right? This was nothing compared to what Feliciano was going through, right? He’d be able to put up with this for a little while anyway… A few days where he went to work, then t home to sleep this cold off. That sounded like a pretty good plan to him… And he’d be better in no time with that, right?

But…if he only had a cold, why the hell was the world spinning? That didn’t normally happen, right?

Lovino stumbled and tripped, falling into the wall as he slid down to the floor, trying to make his world stand still.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am

Getting home was starting to sound like a better and better idea. Graveyard shift was awful, it was cold, it was dark outside and there was no good time to take a siesta. On top of that, he was pretty sure the jacket he'd been wearing was going to have to be burned, since he doubted that anyone wanted to figure out what all was on it, let alone how to get it out. He yawned, staring sleepily into the cup of coffee he just gotten and nodding to himself. Pretty soon he'd be in bed, where he could sleep until noon and let someone else worry about the patients.

Cup in hand, the Spaniard made a bee line towards the parking lot. He probably wouldn't even have noticed the person on the floor if they hadn't been a different color than the linoleum of the floor. He frowned as he moved closer to investigate, tired brain trying to figure out why there was nothing beeping to alert someone of the persons presence. His frown grew deeper as he noticed the tell-tale curl coming from the person against the walls head.

Well, that certainly narrowed it down. He was sure he'd seen Feliciano not too long ago, meaning that had to be “...Lovinito?” He bent down to press a hand to the others forehead....maybe he wouldn't be going home soon after all.....
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm

The Italian flinched as he heard footsteps approaching him. Rather loud, obnoxious footsteps that only seemed to grow louder and faster as they came closer. He pulled his legs close to his body, cursing the person who couldn’t seem to be quiet under his breath. Didn’t they know this was a hospital and people were trying to rest? He should really keep it down, damn it. The noise wasn’t doing anything to help his headache; the only thing it seemed to be doing was annoying the grumpy Italian, who had a lot less patience for things in his sick state.

And then, the footsteps stopped. He was thankful for the silence and sighed softly in relief, only to open his eyes and notice a certain Spaniard…who was calling out his name. Or something close to his name; that bastard seemed to have fun coming up with nicknames that annoyed him and he was too focused on the other man’s movements to pay attention to his words. …Like…why the hell was he putting his hand on his forehead like that? And fuck! It was cold!

“Fuck,” he grumbled in annoyance. “Your hands are ice cubes.” Lovino shivered violently at the touch, trying to move away from Antonio. But there were only so many places he could go when he was pressed between the doctor and the wall. The option he chose…involved him being stuck right where he was, glaring at the Spaniard with hazy eyes. “G-get off.”

Why the hell was that bastard so cold? Especially when he seemed to have a high body heat… It really wasn’t fair.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:50 pm

He leaned over the Italian man, looking over him worriedly. “Lovi you're burning up!” He'd exclaimed the words rather loudly before he could catch himself. Hopefully Lovino wouldn't get too angry over the use of his other nickname. He scowled pulling his hand away after a few moments. “You shouldn't have come to work with such a high temperature!” The Spanish man admonished, waving a finger at the other male in disapproval.

Antonio sighed as the man tried to get away from him, reaching out rest a hand on his shoulder....Why in the world did he have on so many layers of clothing? Unless...He nodded to himself, taking note of this information as he slipped an arm around the other him to pull him off the floor. “You can't stay down here you know....”
The doctor raised an eyebrow. “Are they?” He questioned, glancing down at his hands. Not that he really needed this question to be answered, as it was obvious that it was an effect of whatever illness he'd caught. “Sorry, sorry....” Despite this apology he didn't bother to move away like Lovino had demanded, instead running through a list of symptoms in his mind to try and determine exactly what was wrong with the Italian.

“Does your throat hurt? Have you ben coughing? Do you feel nauseous at all?”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Lovino flinched when he heard the Spaniard’s loud voice, a soft groan escaping his lips as he tried to press his hands to his ears. If he could block out the sound then maybe he’d be all right… “Dun call me Lovi, bastard,” he slurred, his mind trying and failing to speak properly. His head was hurting so much he was beginning to feel nauseated and he just wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there. “H-had to see Feli…” He promised himself he would stop in to visit at least once a day…because if he didn’t, who was going to look after him? Sure, there were the nurses, but that wasn’t the same…

He glared at the Spaniard, annoyed with his comment. Why the hell couldn’t he just stay here and rest? It wasn’t like he was hurting anything. But the floor was cold, almost as cold as Antonio himself. Shivers ran through his body as he tried to stand up. His body didn’t seem to want to cooperate and he was stumbling into the Spaniard, his muscles groaning in protest.

Even though he had wanted Antonio to let him go earlier, the Italian was now using his friend as support. He didn’t want to fall onto the ground again because Goddamn it, that hurt. And Lovino wasn’t sure how much more abuse his body could take. It was already hurting more than he ever thought it was…and why the hell was it so cold? Another shiver ran through his body, his teeth clacking together to make some noise.

“’Was coughing yesterday,” Lovino murmured, his arms moving to wrap around his body. “The medicine’s been keeping it away.” Though the decongestant didn’t seem to be working for anything else… “M-my head’s making me nauseous…” And he really just wanted to go home and crawl under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Antonio felt slightly guilty at the others obviously pained reaction. Voice lowering to an almost whisper he gently pried the Italian's hands away from his ears. “Alright, Alright I won't” He promised, deciding that trying to persuade a sick Lovino of anything would probably be a pointless battle. He sighed, rolling his eyes in a bemused manner. “That's really sweet, but I think he'd be happy with a phone call if he knew you weren't feeling well...” It was endearing, the lengths he went to for his brother, but this was probably a bit much....

“Aha~ come on Lovinito~” Grinning at Lovino in response to his evil look, he tugged the other man up, wrapping an arm around him to steady the sick male some . “Someone will think you're dead and then people will freak out!” the cheery expression fell for a moment as he realized what he'd just said...In retrospect his companion had looked disturbingly corpse like on the ground...that was an unpleasant thought....

The Spaniard didn't comment on the Italian's apparent sudden decision to be cooperative, instead pulling him close so he could lean more of his weight against him. A yawn escaped him as he guided the other man further down the hallway to one of the empty rooms.

Likely as not, Lovi had caught something icky at work, which wasn't an odd occurrence when one was employed at a hospital. That still didn't mean it was a good idea to come in when one wasn't feeling well. Antonio yawned again, half lifting, half pushing the Italian onto the hospital bed. “You probably caught a flu from one of the patients-you can stay here until your shift is over. Unless you want to check into the hospital?”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm

The Italian frowned. What the hell was Antonio talking about? Lovino didn’t look dead. He certainly didn’t act dead. He was still moving and everything, wasn’t he? The last time he checked he was... Though this sickness seemed to be draining a lot from him… But then he had to wonder…what would happen if he were to die? Would anyone actually bother caring? These thoughts continued to run through his head…and they were only making things worse. A soft groan escaped his lips as he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to find some relief from the pain.

He stumbled along with Antonio, his arms wrapping around the Spaniard to try to keep his balance. He really didn’t want to fall again. Falling once hurt enough…and the thought of being stuck in this damn hospital was one that he didn’t really enjoy. Being in here for work was bad enough… He didn’t even want to think about how Feliciano managed to cope.

…Speaking of Feliciano…this wasn’t his room. It was hard to focus, but he wasn’t stupid enough to think that Feliciano’s room was empty. So why was Antonio dragging him further into the room? The Italian shivered and pressed closer to the doctor, wanting to steal some of the older man’s warmth. He was so cold… Why the hell couldn’t he get warmer? It wasn’t fair.

Before he knew what was happening, Lovino was pushed onto the white bed and Antonio was talking. And what was Antonio saying? The Italian tried to push himself off the bed, struggling against the Spaniard. The bed was only reminding him of how tired he was, but he didn't want to lay down and rest. There were things to do and he just didn't want to fall asleep.
“I want to go see Feliciano and go home,” he grumbled, his frown growing darker. “I-I’m not checking in a-and if I’m just going to be left alone, I-I’ll be better off going home, damn it.”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm

He was starting to wonder if it would be a good idea to stop trying to hold a conversation with Lovino. The only thing he seemed to be getting out of the endeavor were displeased looks anyway. Well that and the knowledge that he was probably making the others headache much worse. Not that he was particularly keen on talking anyway, despite his usual excitement over speaking with the Italian. His brain had stopped functioning at full capacity somewhere around the the time he'd gotten off and English was really more trouble than it was worth

Antonio blinked in surprise at the italian that had suddenly attached itself to him.. Sure, people acted differently when they were sick, but this was beyond strange. Some part of his mind was just waiting for Lovi to realize this too and shove him away....except he wasn't. If anything he was invading more of his personal space now than he had been before. Not that he minded, but still...

And how could he possibly think that coming to work with such a high temperature was a reasonable idea? Close as his co-worker was to him he could literally feel heat radiating off of him. He sighed, shaking his head. Some people.....

The Spanish man rolled his eyes, leaning against the bed and pushing Lovino back down onto it. “You can go see your brother after you've rested some” He informed him in as authoritative a tone as he could manage, hoping the other wouldn't keep arguing. “if you're feeling better after that you can go home.” Antonio felt like he was dealing with a particularly difficult child, for all that his friend wasn't that much younger than him. “And if not then there are plenty of doctors here to look after you and I'll stay and keep you company...if you want me too that is....”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm

The Italian grunted as he was pushed back onto the bed. He just wanted to go home…get away from the hospital where he could get sicker. He took a deep breath, trying to get the pounding in his head to die down. Talking probably wasn’t helping his headache get any better, but having some sort of noise was better than having nothing at all, right? Lovino had enough silence in his life…he didn’t need more of it right now.

His eyes widened a bit as he looked up at Antonio, the words taking a bit longer for his clouded mind to comprehend. Did Antonio really just offer to stay with him? That…didn’t sound like it was a bad option. Without thinking about what he was doing, the Italian leaned forward and grabbed the Spaniard’s hand, his breathing getting a bit heavier as he pulled Antonio closer.

“You’re not allowed to leave me alone, idiot,” he whispered, trying not to let desperation into his voice. He didn’t want to have to face this thing by himself, and right now he didn’t care if he was inconveniencing the other. He just wanted the company of someone he could stand… “A-all right?”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 pm

The doctor let out a mental sigh of relief when Lovino didn't put up a fight, since he did not feel like trying to hold the Italian down at the moment. He yawned, blinking sleepily at the other and grinning. If he didn't start yelling this could actually work out quite well...Though eventually he was going to go get another doctor and probably some pain killers as well.

Lovino was giving him a blank look and for a second he thought the other was going to find some snarky way to reject his offer-surprisingly depressing considering the fact that he actually wanted to go home anyway. Though he didn't really mind staying with the Italian for a bit. He was rather fond of the shorter man, for all that he wasn't always very nice to him.

Imagine his shock when he found his hand being grabbed. He didn't put up much of a fight as he was pulled towards the other male. The Spaniard wasn't sure if the others next comment was a demand or a plea, but he couldn't really bring himself to refuse either way. Nodding, he reached out with his free hand to grab one of the empty chairs in the room and drag it up to the bed. “Alright Lovinito.”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

The Italian sighed and leaned back onto the bed as Antonio grabbed the chair, holding the doctor’s hand in his own. He took a deep breath trying to relax for a moment, his eyes lazily focusing on the Spaniard beside him. Having someone to watch over him made him feel a lot better. He tried to hide a small smile as he stared at the Spaniard, taking a deep breath to try to calm himself down.

Normally when he got sick, Feliciano wouldn’t leave him alone. The younger Italian was always running around the house, trying to make Lovino comfortable so that he could get better faster. Since then, whenever Lovino got sick, Feliciano was there to help and the older Italian slowly began to become used to having company around. It made him feel safe and comfortable… and for some reason, he felt like he could let his guard down around Antonio to make himself relax.

Lovino squeezed the hand gently, holding onto it as he tried to relax, his eyes slowly drifting shut. They snapped open again a moment later as shivers attacked him. He was cold again, the shivers coming out of nowhere.
“W-why is it so damn cold?” he grumbled softly, turning to Antonio again, trying to focus on the older man. This task seemed a lot harder than it normally was; it was taking most of his strength to try to listen to what Antonio was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Antonio smiled down at the Italian, squeezing the hand that was holding his and falling into the chair before scooting it a bit closer to the bed. Yawning, he rested his elbows on it, cursing silently as he realized that he'd left his coffee out in the hall. Likely as not he wouldn't be able to go get it any time soon either. Ah well, there wasn't any use in crying over spilled milk, right?

Normally he would have found some reason to excuse himself at this point. Come up with some pressing matter or bit of paper work that needed to be dealt with right then and duck out before the patient could argue or guilt him into staying (they weren't really lies seeing as how he usually did have something he needed to be doing). This though, this he could make an exception for.. Lovi was just so cute when he was sick!

...No that the other man being sick was a good thing of course...It was just nice not to have to face the Italian's usual hostility. And he had been wanting to spend more time with him …Could you really blame him for taking advantage of the situation? No, of course not.

He blinked, pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the others voice. “Ahaha, I could tell you, but its not really that interesting”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

The Italian relaxed a bit as Antonio squeezed his hand, beginning to feel comfortable with making Antonio stay there with him. He would never admit it, but he needed the company; it made him feel better and he needed someone to make him stop. If it wasn’t for Antonio… Lovino would probably be trying to go through a normal day at work before heading home, getting no sleep, and making his illness work. Resting wasn’t really an option for him most days and it was a bit annoying. Why the hell couldn’t he unwind? Maybe…maybe it was because of the stress he’d been feeling lately.

A soft sigh escaped his lips and he took another deep breath trying not to wince as his head throbbed. He rolled onto his side to face the Italian, his eyes moving to scan the other before drifting shut again. He wanted to get some sleep rather badly and maybe…maybe he’d finally be able to do that. With the company…it felt good to have some. He didn’t have to worry if something went wrong… he… he could get some rest without trying to focus on whether or not he was going to wake up and take care of himself.

“J-just tell me, damn it,” he grumbled, his lips turning downwards in a frown. “I don’t care if it’s interesting or not. I just want to know, idiot.” He winced at the harshness of his one voice grumbling a bit as he free hand went to his head, massaging his temples in an attempt to help the pain.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 am

The doctor yawned, letting his arms fall so he could rest his chin on the bed. Ah, poor Lovinito, he was apparently a member of that odd group of people who didn't know when to stop and take a break; even when it was for their own good. It didn't take a genius-or even trained medical personnel for that matter-to figure out that the Italian would have been at least marginally better off if he hadn't gone to work. Deep down in side, he knew Lovino was probably aware of this fact too, which was probably the only reason he was staying put at the moment.

He blinked as the others eyes moved over him, smiling softly until the others eyes were shut again. Antonio watched him for a moment, reaching out with his free hand to brush a stray strand of hair out of his companions face when he was reasonably sure the man had started to doze off. Hopefully he'd feel better after he'd gotten some rest...though if he kept up his current habits he'd probably undo any getting well his body managed to get done...And now he was worried...

Antonio jumped in surprise when the Italian spoke, pulling the hand that wasn't being clung to away quickly. “You're trying to get rid of the icky things making you sick! Except that kinda breaks the part of your brain that controls temperature. Ehehe” Despite the others demand he couldn't be bothered with remembering technical terms.

“It means your immune system is working right though, and it won't hurt you as long as your temperature doesn't get too high!” Not that this fact was going to stop him from talking to one of the nurses about getting something for the other males fever when he got a chance.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 am

The Italian did know he shouldn’t have gone to work. He was way too aware of the fact that he should have stayed home instead of forcing his way outside to fight with his sickness and end up in the hospital at a job he hated. Sometimes Lovino really had to wonder why the hell he worried so much about his younger brother. The idiot was always going on about this or that and he probably would have been fine if Lovino stayed home in an attempt to make himself feel better… But, the older Italian couldn’t help but get annoyed with himself for even thinking about skipping a meeting with his brother. Sure, Lovino could have asked someone else to check up on him, but Goddamn it… He didn’t trust other people around his brother.

Lovino relaxed a bit more as Antonio moved some hair from his face, the simple action filled with a lot more affection now that his eyes were closed. He felt a bit closer to the Spaniard sitting beside him and had to fight to keep the small smile from his face. He took a deep breath, barely holding back the urge to start coughing. His free hand remained by his head, trying to make himself calm down a bit as he listened to the Spaniard speak.

And what the hell was he going on about? Lovino knew he asked for an explanation, but damn it. Antonio was talking to him like he was a little kid and even though he felt like shit, the Italian could still understand the doctor’s words.
“I’m not three,” he murmured softly as he tried to keep his eyes closed. “You don’t need to talk to me like I’m a little kid…” The Italian sighed and rolled onto his side, holding the hand a bit closer as he began to relax.

It only took him a few moments of listening to the Spaniard’s voice before he finally snuck into the world of dreams. His grip on Antonio’s hand loosening a bit as he drifted off into a deeper slumber, hoping Antonio would still be sitting there next to him when he finally woke up.

He'd still be there…right?
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 pm

He was going to look after Lovi from now on. He wasn't sure what point he’d decided this, but decided he had. The temperamental Italian was always so concerned with making sure his brother was okay, but who was making sure that he was? They weren't doing a very good job if the sick man clinging to his hand was anything to go by…But that was just more reason for him to do it himself, right? Right! So he’d just have to do his best, even if Lovino complained about it.

Antonio was pleased when he noticed that the other man seemed to be unwinding a bit more. “I know, I know-I’m sorry Lovinito~” He assured his companion, fingers moving to comb through the others hair when Lovino didn't seem inclined to push him away. The Spaniard yawned again, launching into the most boring explanation he could think of after a few moments of thought.

When he didn't hear anything else from his charge he glanced over, grinning when he realized that the man had dozed off. The doctor continued talking, rubbing his thumb over the back of the hand holding his. Eventually his voice trailed off into a murmur before he stopped talking all together, certain that Lovi really was asleep. Several minutes were spent intently watching the Italian sleep until Antonio remembered that he still needed to go talk to one of the nurses. He reclaimed his hand reluctantly, being careful not to disturb Lovino as he slipped out of the room. Hopefully he wouldn't be missed if he moved fast enough.

It wasn't particularly difficult to find one of the nurses, though the woman didn't seem overly pleased by what he told her. A rather long lecture about “taking over rooms when there were patients waiting in the lobby” and profuse apologies and promises never to do so again got him the ibuprofen he’d asked for and a promise not to be disturbed.

Antonio couldn't tell if Lovino had woken up while he was gone, but he leaned down to whisper a “Sorry Lovinito, I’m back now~” to him anyway. The pills were tossed onto one of the tables nearby and the Spaniard settled back into his chair, hand slipping back into the other mans.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 am

Listening to Antonio’s voice made the Italian feel better, his transition from the world of the living to the realm of sleep was a lot easier. The Spaniard’s voice was soothing and relaxing; the Italian felt safe when he listened to the man next to him. It was stupid; he knew this much. After all, he barely knew the Spaniard, but when the older man did things like this… It only made those damn feelings a bit stronger. His cheeks turned a dark shade of red and he mumbled under his breath. His sleep was nice; a lot better than it’s been in a long while despite the few minutes in the middle where he began to drift back into the world of the living before drifting off just as quickly.

He mumbled lightly in his sleep; this sleep had been one of his better ones. Most of the time he was tossing and turning trying to get comfortable and to keep his mind from wandering. When he finally did manage to drift off to sleep, it wasn’t restful so this time of rest was really appreciated. He managed to continue his light slumber for about an hour before he began to wake up once more.

The first thing he noticed when he started to regain consciousness was the feeling of a warm hand holding his own. The next thing he noticed was that his head was still killing him and he was still cold. Goddamn it. Why the hell didn’t that go away? He was, however, feeling a little bit better than before he had laid down to take his nap…even though he didn’t want to admit it. He was perfectly fine, damn it. …Although…

Antonio was still here. This thought was enough to turn the biomedical technician’s cheeks a light shade of red. He had thought that the doctor would have left by now; God only knew how many other patients the man had to take care of. And it wasn’t like Lovino was really that sick to begin with; there were others in the hospital who needed more help than him.

With a soft sigh, Lovino let himself lay on the bed taking in the moment before he pulled his hand away and looked in the other’s direction.
“I thought you would have left by now. What the hell are you still doing here?” His eyes barely focused on the man in front of him. …Goddamn it. He just wanted to grab more blankets and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]   Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh...I don't feel too good... [ Tonio~ ]
Page 1 of 1