Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

He didn't think hospitals were this boring. On television shows and movies, there was always fun things going on but here he just laid in bed, and was told he should sleep. He always loved sleeping, but this was too much, even for him. Even worse, he was alone in this room, so there was no one to talk to unless someone came to visit. There was also only so much television he could take, though he was at least thankful to have that in the room with him. Feliciano was a people person, not someone who liked to stay and sit with themselves. When he got lucky, he was at least able to chat with some of the cute nurses, who seemed all too pleased to talk with him about silly things.

But now, he was alone, sitting up in bed while staring at the wall in front of him. There was a book in his lap that one of the nurses had giving him after he whined about being bored, but Feliciano really didn't like reading, so it was quickly disregarded. Really, he wanted to get up, but he couldn't. Attached to his chest were what looked like to him little suction cups with wires that went to a funny looking machine that kept beeping. It was kind of strange. Feliciano had asked one of the nurses what it was for, and she said something about his heart and not to touch them. Of course, he didn't listen too well.

Flopping back in bed so he was laying down, Feliciano absentmindedly reached around his lap until he found the book. Holding it up at an arms length away, he looked at it. Yes, it was upside down...not that he really minded right now. Maybe it would make it more exciting.
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Lovino looked down at the backpack in his hand wondering if he should really be doing this. He had been debating the same thing ever since his younger brother had been admitted to the hospital. Was this a good idea or a bad one? The Italian was worried about the youngest Vargas…but at the same time he really didn’t want to show it. …But this was a special case so an exception to the rule could be made, right? With a sigh, Lovino grabbed the bag and left his office before he had the chance to change his mind.

The Italian wandered through the familiar hallways. Never once did he think he was going to have to see his brother stuck here like so many patients he didn’t bother getting to know. It only took him a few moments to reach the Adult Ward and another one to find the room Feliciano was stuck in. He hesitated for a moment, his hand hovering over the door.
“Lovino you idiot. You made it all this way. Just open the fucking door.”

With these…words of encouragement, Lovino pushed the door to the room open and wandered in. The first thing he noticed was Feliciano sitting up in bed reading an upside down book.
“You know that’s not going to make reading it any easier,” he murmured as he crossed the room. It was hard to see his brother like this…hooked up to a machine. But Lovino was going to have to deal with it. “The nurses told me you were getting restless and asked me for help.”

He put the bag down on the foot of the bed and opened it up.
“Here.” Before Feliciano could react, Lovino pulled out a brand new sketch book with some pencils, both normal and colored. “This should keep you occupied for who knows how long.” The Italian paused. “…And I know you don’t want to eat the shit this hospital calls food, so I figured we could share my lunch.” He pulled out a container and put it down on top of everything else.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Oddly, reading upside down was harder than reading the normal way. It wasn't really any more exciting than normal. It was actually kind of hard. Feliciano was concentrating so hard on upside down book reading that he didn't notice someone outside the door until it was actually opened and the visitor walked inside mumbling something he couldn't exactly make out. The poor book was quickly abandoned again, this time carelessly shoved on his bedside table.

Not that he wasn't happy before, but when he realized it was his brother, it was obvious that Feliciano's mood brightened considerably. Lovino looked a bit bothered by something, but Feliciano brushed it off...he kind of always looked like that. "Aww, I don--" He was going to whine about how he was being good but it wasn't his fault that no one here would let him get up, but he was quickly distracted by the bag that he now just noticed his brother had been carrying, as it was put on the end of his bed.

Lovino now had his attention, and he listened intently. Whatever it was had to be better than the book from the nurse, as nice of a gift as it was. Leaning a bit closer, he tried to peek to see whatever Lovino was pulling out. "Ve, fratello, you brought me fun things!" This was the best gift ever. All of his favorite things were now in the room. Paper, pencils, yummy food, and of course his older brother. "Grazie! Now I won't be bored and have to read upside down books. I wanted to draw things." he sounded genuinely happy, moving his attention to the food. He really couldn't tell what it was through the container, but he was sure that whatever it was it was delicious. Lovino liked nearly all of the same foods as him. "The food here is disgusting. I think that is why everyone here is so sick!" It didn't make sense, of course, but it did to him.

Feliciano, much to his annoyance, couldn't really move much away from his bed with those irritatinging wires in the way, but tried his best to scoot forward as much as he could towards his brother and the nice gifts.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:26 am

“Yeah…well…like I said… The nurses came and asked me to get something for your restlessness,” Lovino lied. “I went into your room and looked around but I wasn’t sure which sketchbook you wanted…” He trailed off. “So I went out and bought you some new stuff. I figured you’d be able to use new supplies. Draw something for the nurses…they’d like that.”

The Italian moved the gifts closer to Feliciano and grabbed two forks. “I brought pasta. It’s nothing special…just left overs.” This was another lie; Lovino had gone out of his way to make a whole container of pasta this morning. He used more sauce than his brother normally did, but Lovino tried and that was the important part. His food wasn’t that bad either.

Lovino moved his chair closer to Feliciano and grabbed the food container.
“We have to share, but I think I brought enough.” He opened the food and placed it on the side of the bed, holding his hand out for one of the forks in Feliciano held.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 am

Feliciano did recall nurses telling him to calm down on more than one occasion, but that wasn't nice to go tell his brother that he wasn't exactly listening. He was trying his hardest, really. Maybe that was the downside to having a big brother who worked here. At the same time, maybe it worked for the better! He got all these nice new things, which he was still looking at with a smile on his face.

If possible, Feliciano perked up even more when he saw that Lovino had brought pasta of all things. It was no secret to anyone that pasta was his favorite food. Eagerly, he took the fork from his brother and eyed the pasta. "I don't care if it is leftovers. Food here is so gross." He wrinkled his nose a little in disgust just thinking about it. He didn't consider himself a picky eater, but her certainly was one. "Your pasta is much more delicious. Even their pasta was gross! I didn't think it was possible. I am happy to eat even one bite of something good." Finding that he was babbling, he poked the pasta with his fork, taking a bite. Ahh, it felt so nice to eat real food.

The food seemed to make him be quiet for a few minutes at least, as he took a few more bites. He was glad that at least his stomach didn't decide to break on him. "Ve~. Your leftovers are really yummy...they almost don't even taste like leftovers." Even though that they were eating, Feliciano still wanted to talk. They might be at the same building all day now, but they were there for different reasons, and he wanted to talk with him. Still...he wasn't sure about what.

Looking around for a moment, he left the tip of the fork in his mouth, biting it lightly as he thought of something exciting to share. Normally he was full of exciting things (or, exciting to him) but being stuck in a room was far from it. His eyes wandered back to the sketchbook and pencils. What had he said? Feliciano removed the fork from his mouth and looked back to Lovino. "Hey fratello, you think those nurses would really like me if I drew them a picture? I don't know why, but I think I made one of really cute ones mad yesterday. I took off all these funny wires and she came running in looking all scared and told me to never do that again!"

Of course, he had nearly cried and told her he was sorry about one hundred times, be he left that detail out. She had good reason to be angry, him taking all those off made it look like his heart flat lined and he died. Feliciano didn't understand that though at the time, or now. "Maybe I can make her like me if I draw her some nice flowers!" he added with a little grin. Girls loved flowers.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 pm

“The food in the cafeteria’s a bit better than the shit they feed the patients,” Lovino commented with a small shrug. He was glad he had decided to come. Feliciano looked a lot happier now that he had new art supplies and…the way he brightened up when he saw the food… It was enough to make him feel good about himself. He never thought Feliciano would have been so excited to get these simple things. But, then again...this was Feliciano. Lovino should have expected an answer like that. He sent the younger Italian a tiny smile. “Though their desserts aren’t bad. Maybe we can head down once they let you out of bed.”That would at least give him something to look forward to...and some motivation to try to get better sooner.

He blushed lightly and twirled some pasta around his fork. Apparently his cooking wasn’t anywhere near as bad as he had originally thought. …Or Feliciano felt deprived of food and was willing to compliment the shit Arthur called food; he had seen the Brit’s food once and he swore never to eat it. The stupid thing hadn’t even looked like food. The Italian began to eat his pasta noting that they didn’t exactly feel like leftovers; something about the meal tasted too fresh, but Feliciano didn’t seem too concerned. The Italian took a deep breath glad that his secret was still safe. He didn't want the younger Italian to start thinking that he really cared a lot. He preferred it when people thought he didn't; it was an easier way, in his opinion, to live. If he didn't get too attached to someone he couldn't be too upset when they left.

He tilted his head to the side as he listened to his brother.
“Huh? Yeah. They’ll like your pictures,” the Italian replied. “Your art’s not too bad and the nurses tend to enjoy getting things like that.” He continued to eat. “And don’t mess with the wires. If you do that they’re going to make you stay longer and I doubt you want that.” This wasn’t necessarily true either, but Lovino knew the nurses would appreciate it if he could keep his younger brother from becoming too much of a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm

"Really?" he pouted a bit. "That isn't fair." If he was stuck in this bed forever, the least they could do was give him something better to eat. That is how he looked at it at least. Still, he knew that whatever he was having for dinner would be just as gross as the previous nights. This made him even more thankful for this pasta, because it was probably the last good tasting one he would eat for who knew how long. "They really have good dessert? Ve, I want to go down there and get something nice to eat now." His eyes briefly looked to the door, but he knew it was useless to even try to get up. "Okay, you have to take me there to eat things when I can get up, you promised." Sure, his brother hadn't really promised, but it was good enough for him. Feliciano gave him a smile that would hopefully seal the deal.

Feliciano put his fork back in the container, twirling more pasta onto the fork. He really hadn't realized how hungry he was until he had started eating. "They's really make me stay here longer? Ve, that isn't fair! I want to go home and sleep in my bed." With his free hand, he patted the area of mattress next to him. "This one smells like old ladies...but not the cute kind with nice perfume." He ate the pasta on his fork before waving it lightly in Lovino's direction for emphasis. "So I am going to draw all the nurses pretty flowers, and then they won't be mad, and will let me go home, right?"

Hey, it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

“Yeah. Yeah. I promise I’ll take you to the cafeteria to get some food as soon as you can walk. Just make sure you let me know ahead of time so I can bring some more money.” He could be a bit nicer to Feliciano now that he was in the hospital…right? If someone asked, he’d deny it almost immediately. He wasn’t supposed to act like the caring brother...right? …But Goddamn it… He was really worried about his brother. What was he supposed to do if the idiot died? He was the only constant in Lovino’s life so the idea that he could die…it really scared him. He didn’t want to be left alone. When he moved out of their grandfather’s house, he had been glad to let Feliciano move in because he couldn’t stand living alone. …He’d already lost everyone else important to him; he didn’t want his brother to be the next.

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched Feliciano eat some more of the pasta. The idiot looked so happy… Lovino took a few more forkfuls for himself before pushing the container closer to his brother.
“You take the rest. I’ll pick something else up later.” He put his fork down and leaned it against the edge of the container before sitting back in his seat. Listening to his brother’s ramblings, the Italian made a mental note to steal a pillow from Feliciano’s bed to bring tomorrow. Maybe that would help him feel better about having to stay…

He sighed again.
“It doesn’t work that way, Feliciano,” he replied. “You’ll get out when they say you’re healthy enough. But if you pull off the wires, then they’re not going to be able to diagnose and cure you. Got it?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 am

"Grazie!" Feliciano looked at all that pasta that was now his. His brother could be nice when he wanted. "That is the thing fratello! I can walk." he insisted, brining the container of pasta more onto his own lap now that Lovino said he could finish. Well...he was pretty sure he could. His legs fidgeted like normal in bed, so they should be fine for walking. A nurse had mentioned something about resting because of medication though, whatever that meant. "They just tell me no. But I will tell you when I can walk and you can bring all your money, and buy me all the desserts!" He looked all too happy about this proclamation. Now, more than ever, they both had better things to spend their money on. Sick or now, Feliciano still loved his food though.

Feliciano poked some of the remaining pasta with his fork, playing with it a bit. Those last words felt like good words of advice. Lovino worked here, he had to know stuff about doctors from hanging around them so much. It was a bit of a strange feeling, but the nice kind of strange. Lovino was actually being...nice. Not his normal nice which included calling him names first, but it was almost like the real thing! Usually this kind of advice would come more harshly. "You think so? Ve, Lovino you really shouldn't worry though. Doctor Be..Beil...umm.." he trailed off for a moment. For some reason, he couldn't say his doctor's name still. "My doctor told me that he will do all that stuff as soon as he can, and I can go home!"

He shoved more pasta in his mouth, eating it quickly before continuing to babble. Now though, it was more a bit nervous than anything, and it was rather obvious. Feliciano wasn't good at masking emotions. At least shoveling pasta in his face made him a bit better feeling. "So you don't have to worry and I can play with whatever I want...ve...I promise!" The doctor promised, so why couldn't he make the same one?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 am

“You might be able to walk, but the nurses will kill you if you do that. And if that happens, I won’t hesitate to beat the shit out of you for trying before you’re ready. The last thing I want is for you to have to stay longer, damn it.” The Italian glared at his younger brother. He sighed and sunk down into his chair. “And I’m not buying you everything. I don’t have enough money to do that. You get to choose which one you want the most and then I’ll buy you one or two.”

The Italian frowned, straightening in his chair. “Wait. What doctor are you talking about? Give me a description.” Lovino narrowed his eyes, not liking the sound of this. There was one doctor he couldn’t stand…and he didn’t know what would happen if Feliciano became too friendly with him. A sigh escaped his lips. “And you’ll get better in not time. Don’t worry about it.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:53 am

At least the dessert problem was solved. Lovino had said one or two. Keyword being two. Feliciano considered it a success. Still, he didn't feel very successful! No matter how often he saw it, that glare could be a bit scary with those threats...or maybe Feliciano was just a crybaby. "I-I'm sorry Lovino! You don't have to beat me up, I won't try to do it! Ve...I promise more." It almost sounded like he was pleading with him as he nervously poked the past bit of pasta to calm himself down.

Lovino seemed to look equally annoyed as soon as he mentioned his doctor. It was odd. He would have thought he would be happy to have a doctor willing to fix him. "You know...mine! He is taller than me and kinda muscley." Feliciano glanced away, trying to remember other things about the man. "He has blonde hair that is all pushed back, like this" he proceeded to place the fork on the container edge and use both hands to momentarily push his hair back to imitate the doctor's. "Oh! And really pretty blue eyes...and a kind of scary accent, but that is okay. I still like him." Feliciano was smiling still. He liked his doctor. He was one of the only people besides Lovino that told him he would be okay.

...that expression on his brother's face wasn't exactly comforting though.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:49 pm

“Don’t apologize, idiot,” Lovino replied rolling his eyes at his brother’s actions. He didn’t look like he was buying the kicked puppy look Feliciano sent his way. “Just don’t do it again, all right?” The Italian ran his fingers through his hair. “The good part about me working here is that I can check up on you and make sure you’re not doing anything too bad.”

He frowned, listening as Feliciano described his doctor. And damn it…he sounded familiar. A lot like that German doctor he really didn’t like. “Don’t get too attached to him, Feliciano,” the Italian replied. “He’s not good for you.” The idiot sounded like he was already beginning to become attached…something Lovino definitely didn’t want to see happening.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am

He mumbled a bit, still sounding slightly whiny. "Okay...I will stop being bad." Even when saying that, he was fidgeting in bed. Right now it was okay to say, but there was no telling what the days ahead of him would bring. This was Feliciano, after all. He really didn't want to get scolded though. Being scolded was never fun, and sadly, Lovino liked to do that to him a lot. Maybe it was because Feliciano always did odd things.

Yes, that expression on Lovino's face wasn't a happy one. He was confused. Doctors were the people everyone went to when they were sick and hurt. How was a doctor not good for him right now? Sometimes Lovino didn't make sense. "But he is really nice and comes to make sure I am okay all the time. You don't like him? Did he do something bad to you? He seemed nice...though kind of big and scary." Sometimes Feliciano was easily intimidated by people larger than him, and though this man was a doctor, it was no different. "Ve, I know! Maybe if you wait here long enough, he will come in to check on me and you can meet each other!" He was smiling, proud of his idea.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 pm

The Italian watched his brother squirm and knew it wouldn’t be long until the nurses came back to him because Feliciano tried to get out of bed. He knew his brother too well by now. He might last the end of the day…if he was lucky. Lovino sighed and leaned forward, looking annoyed as Feliciano continued to talk.

“He’s a bastard,” the Italian commented, rolling his eyes. “He’s a no good idiot. I don’t trust him and neither should you.” Damn it. Feliciano already liked him. It would be nearly impossible to get him to change his mind now. But there was still some hope left in Lovino. “I know who he is. I’ve met him before and I still don’t like him.” He wasn’t happy with the German’s appearance...and didn’t want the man corrupting his brother…

And he really didn’t want Feliciano to become really attached to someone else. What if this damn bastard broke his heart? Lovino was going to have to deal with the pieces left behind.

Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am

Feliciano still didn't understand. Sure, Lovino didn't like a lot of people....way more than he could list...but that was still no reason to not like someone. Even Feliciano himself was a bit frightened by the blonde doctor at times, but he still liked him. In general though, the Italian was rather afraid of doctors in the first place. This one was supposed to be helping, not doing anything bad, so why couldn't Lovino be happy too? "You think? Ve, I think he is smart! Doctors are smart." A doctor was one of those job stereotypes that every parent wanted their child to become. A doctor, lawyer, or something along those lines.

With a light sigh of confusion, Feliciano took the container off his lap and put it on the table next to his bed with the disregarded book from earlier. He was done with it now. He turned his attention back to his brother. "Maybe you just met on a bad day! You can meet him again and talk about hospital things." They both worked here, so it was something in common. Plus, that would keep the doctor distracted and he wouldn't be doing any more scary doctor things.

Since the bed was still raised so he could sit up (That was the one thing he liked, the beds with the fun remotes.), he flopped back against them, not caring that it made his hair look all messy. "Then you two can b--" Feliciano was cut short when a breath of air didn't feel exactly right, causing him to cough a bit. He covered his mouth, turning his head the other way a bit, hoping Lovino wouldn't notice. He had that cough for a rather long time though, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It was just embarrassing! Always had to happen when he was explaining something nice.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:10 am

Anything Lovino was going to say was cut off when Feliciano began coughing. His heart skipped a beat. Was Feliciano all right? Did he need something? Was he supposed to go get a nurse? The Italian froze, his mind whirling as he tried to make a decision. He was going to go call a nurse if the coughing didn’t stop soon. He knew Feliciano probably wouldn’t like him worrying this much…but he couldn’t help it. Feliciano was his only family, so…

He needed to protect his family no matter what. After the old man left, Lovino was the one Feliciano went to for things. It made him feel good about himself, but at the same time, he wasn’t comfortable with making the decisions. Sometimes he thought he wasn’t good enough to take on the role of protector, but it was a role he felt he had to assume.

“You all right? Want some water…?” He didn’t know what else he could do right now. He felt useless.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 am

This was so embarrassing. Feliciano had finally felt like he had a good idea that would get Lovino some more friends, and his body had to go and be irritating again. Now his brother and doctor would never be friends and it would be his fault. "I.." It took him a moment for him to be able to calm down that cough, finally regaining his breath again. Taking a few seconds to just make sure he was alright again, Feliciano turned back to Lovino. He had a little smile, but it didn't actually match the expression in his eyes. He was actually a little scared. That cough had started so little...now...

"D-don't worry Lovino!" He tried his best to sound reassuring and happy, but it was a bit shaky. Feliciano really didn't want his brother to worry, no matter how scary it was. He didn't need Lovino being sad because of him. Lovino looked pretty scared too right now, it was sad. Snuggling into his pillow a bit more, he tried to change the subject a little. "Water sounds nice after all that pasta!" Yes, it was all the pasta. Not that cough, nope. It was a dumb lie. Back at their apartment, and even back when they lived in other houses together, Feliciano could eat pasta with no end in sight without water.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 am

Lovino was sitting on the edge of his seat, watching his brother carefully as he continued to cough. He wanted to do something to help; it really hurt that he couldn’t. It seemed like ages before Feliciano’s coughing fit slowly began to die. The Italian let out a soft sigh of relief as soon as it finished. He hated seeing Feliciano like this and wanted his little brother to get better so he could come home. As much as Lovino hated to admit it, he was missing his younger brother pestering him everyday, asking about work, and making their dinner.

A soft snort escaped him at his brother’s words. Don’t worry? Didn’t Feliciano know that was only going to make him worry more?
“Yeah. You didn’t drink anything with lunch. Maybe that’s why you started coughing,” the Italian said, going along with his brother’s story. Maybe it was something his younger brother needed to feel better? He’d go along with it in order to help. “I’ll go get you one. I think there’s a vending machine down the hall. You just rest while I get it, all right? I’ll be back in a minute.” Lovino sent Feliciano a small smile before heading out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 am

His plan seemed to be working, much to his relief. Lovino almost looked happy, not worried like Feliciano was scared of. He was glad he seemed happy, in the least. as much as he really wanted water right now, he kind of didn't want his brother to leave him alone in the room again. It was a little scary, he had to admit. People only came in when bad things happened half the time, and at least Lovino visited no matter what. even if he said he'd be back...what if he got distracted? "Okay Lovino." he said a bit sadly, watching his brother walk out of the room.

Feliciano made sure he was gone before sitting up in bed a little, rubbing his eyes. Really, he didn't want to worry Lovino, or anyone else for that matter. But on top of all that, he was really trying to not worry himself. Feliciano panicked easily about everything inside. This was no different. It was times like this though that he realized he was actually sick. This wasn't just some kind of bad joke. Maybe that was why he ignored it for so long. Though, it was hard to ignore something like that with the constant beeping from the funny little machine stuck to him that his doctor had told him was not normal. It was like a constant reminder he was broken, but he tried tuning it out. Sniffling lightly, he gave his eyes another little rub. No crying...

If the water was as close as Lovino had said, Feliciano figured his brother would be back any moment now. He laid back down, trying to look just like he had before he had left. He promised to rest after all. Sometimes, Feliciano was really bad with rules...or make that most the time.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Lovino frowned as he listened to his brother’s sad words. He instantly felt bad and quickened his pace, trying to take as little time as possible. He knew his younger brother well enough to know he was getting upset with being left alone in the hospital room…but at least he was taking it better than Lovino ever would. And for that, the Italian had to admire his younger brother.

The Italian stared at the vending machine for a long moment before pulling out some money and buying a bottle of water for Feliciano. After another moment he bought a bottle of juice and a bar of chocolate for the next machine over. Hopefully those would help Feliciano to feel a bit better…especially when he had to leave to go back to work. Lovino had a feeling his brother wasn’t going to let him go…

He sighed softly and balanced the bottles and candy. Maybe he should grab something else? Lovino wasn’t going to hesitate to get his brother whatever he wanted to make him feel better. He hated seeing Feliciano upset…even if it wasn’t the reason for his brother’s depression.

The Italian opened the door to the room and came back in, hiding the juice and the chocolate behind his back.
“I’m back,” he murmured, heading over to his seat and handing his brother the water bottle. “I got you something extra too.” He was glad he had picked up the extra stuff- Feliciano’s eyes looked a little red. “So close your eyes and I can give them to you, all right?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 am

Feliciano was all too happy when Lovino returned with water. Not only did he have company again, but he also had water. He was one to believe people all to easily, and if Lovino said water would make him feel better, it must work. Even if he had made up the little lie about the pasta making him thirsty and that was what his brother was talking about. He took the water eagerly from Lovino's hands. "Grazie Lovino. You came back really fast." It made him smile.

But wait, close his eyes? Feliciano looked up at his brother, giving him a small, confused look. What else could he have gotten him out there? Honestly, he hadn't a clue, but it was no secret Feliciano loved gifts of all kinds. "You brought me more things?" His mood cheered up considerably, though he was a bit confused looking still. Placing the water bottle on his lap, he closed his eyes. That water was really cold. It felt funny. "Ve~ I wonder what it is! You already brought me fun drawing things, what other presents does fratello have?" Since he didn't know what the other thing was, he didn't really know what to do with his hands, so Feliciano settled for putting them in front of himself and making an awkward grabbing motion.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 am

“Yeah…well…I wanted to make sure you didn’t die on me. And my lunch break’s only so long. I can’t spend too much time here, but I’ll stay as long as I can.” …Even if it meant he had to run thorough the hallways to get back to his office on time. He was willing to make the sacrifice for his brother. “…And it’s not like I’m a slow walker or anything…”

All right. Lovino needed to stop rambling. Feliciano had closed his eyes and was speaking again. “I brought you something you’ll really enjoy. You’re not going to regret this.” He handed over the bottle of orange juice and the chocolate bar. “There you go,” he murmured, leaning back in his seat, watching the younger Italian for his reaction. “Those should help your cough too.” Lovino was making things up there, but he doubted Feliciano would care.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Feliciano really didn't want to hear about Lovino leaving right now. He was so impatient when it came to gifts. Sitting there with his hands out like that, he probably looked pretty silly. The words coming from his brother's mouth were only making him more excited. Then, he felt something cold in his hands that matched the feeling currently in his lap from the water bottle. As he gripped the other gift, he couldn't quite place it by the feeling. When he was sure that both items were in his hands, he opened his eyes excitedly.

More food! Not just any food. This was normal things that he could have bought at a store, meaning it wasn't dreaded hospital food. Yes, this was certainly a useful gift. A grin made its way upon Feliciano's face as he put the other two things in his lap with the bottle of water happily, looking over to Lovino. "Ve~! Thanks fratello! I missed chocolate so much!" Really, he had. It was times like this where it was bad to be so picky about food.

"Wait...does that mean you have to go back to work soon..?" he was still happy with all the gifts, but it finally hit him that he had to leave soon. Sure they would be in the same building still, but it would be lonely again. At least he could work on some nice drawings and have a snack though.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Lovino watched his brother carefully, happy that he seemed to enjoy the gifts. The way he smiled…the room seemed to become ten times brighter. A blush found its way to the Italian’s cheeks and he turned away from his younger brother. “Yeah…well…if you’re good, I’ll get you more later. And if you’re really good, I might go to someone and ask for some good chocolate.”

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he leaned back in his seat. It took him another moment to finally gain enough control over his blush to turn back to Feliciano. “I have a few more minutes, but I’m going to have to go back to work. I’ll…I’ll come back after I’m done and sit with you until visiting hours are over, all right?” He planned on doing it whether Feliciano said he could or not.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 am

He was so distracted by the gifts that Feliciano failed to notice his brother's cute blushing face at this moment. It was his loss, but at least he had chocolate to stare at. More presents! Maybe he should get sick more often if he got so many nice things from Lovino. On second thought, no. Being sick hurt and was scary. He made a small mental note to find a new way to get Lovino to be nice and give him lots of presents. Feliciano looked over to his brother again, deciding to comment once again on the presents, when he noticed Lovino wasn't looking at him for some reason. When he went to peek curiously, it seemed Feliciano had his attention again.

But then it looked like the other wanted to talk again. "W-wait! You are leaving?" He looked at the clock on the wall, Lovino had actually been here for quite a while, and lunches weren't that long, it seemed. Time really did fly when people were having fun, he guessed. His brother's visits were the most fun thing he had. Looking back to Lovino, he gave him a little pout. "You promise you will come back to visit? Ve, I don't want you to go home early and forget about me!" Honestly he didn't think he'd do that, but it was best to check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next