Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] Empty
PostSubject: Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]   Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Antonio stared at his newest case file. There was now one 'Gilbert Beilscmidt' amongst his patients. Earlier that morning, one of the other doctors had practically begged him to trade patients. The man had sound so desperate that of course he'd had to agree. After all the paperwork had been sorted out he's asked why, his coworker had just laughed, wished him luck. And walked away. The Spaniard sighed, the other doctors here were really strange sometimes....

He hadn't actually gotten around to meeting the man himself until much later in the afternoon. The machine he was supposed to be connected to was making the little alarm noise it did when people died (or disconnected it) and his newest charge was headed towards the door. He narrowly avoided bumping into the man as he entered, giving him a disapproving look and pushing him lightly back towards the bed.

“Hello there!~” he grinned, making quick work of re-attaching the various wires and reaching towards the clip board at the end of the bed. “I'm Antonio, 'll be your doctor from now on!~” He smiled widely. “Mind if I ask were you were going?” He questioned, looking over the chart.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]   Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Really? These damned machines were far too irritating to be around. Gilbert had sat around, listening to it beep continuously for a couple hours now, and it was really grating on his nerves. Why the hell did he have to wear the stupid thing anyway? He was perfectly fine, there was no reason for him to be hooked up to these things. Frustrated, he pulled at the wires attached to him and threw them aimlessly at the machine, which had switched from beeps to a long continuous whine. Oh, now that....that was a lot worse.

Feeling a headache coming on, he decided his best option at the moment was to get out of there. Unfortunately, as he was leaving, a man entered the room, almost bumping into him. The man, who was claiming to be his new doctor, pushed him back into the room and hooked him up to that damn machine again! This was so annoying. "Hey listen, doc. Can you do something about this machine? I'm pretty sure I don't need it. Plus it's annoying as all hell!"

To be honest, he was actually kind of glad for the change in doctors. The old one was far too easy to rile up anyway. Also, maybe this one would be more lenient about the amount of alcohol he was allowed to have. It had been a while since he was trapped here and a beer sounded like heaven right about now.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]   Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Copd...passed out at work....wheezing...coughing. Nothing too bad in there, even if that first one couldn't be completely fixed. Given the right medicine he'd be out in no time! Speaking of medication, whoever had been doing his paperwork before needed to be shot. Sure the dosage was correct, but he couldn't find any indication of when he'd last taken it. Weren't they supposed to avoid things that could result in overdoses and lawsuits?...Maybe that was just what they'd taught him...hmmm...

Eventually Antonio decided to just ask one of the nurses later and be done with it. He looked up from the clip board, staring at the patient blankly as he realized he'd been talking to him. “Huh?” Blinking, he moved to reset the machine, now making a rather obnoxious droning noise from its post by the bed. There, that was much better.

“Aha~ Sorry, I can't do that!.” He apologized, shaking his head in response to the mans question. “We can't watch you all the time, and it looks bad for the hospital if you die, si?~” That was pretty simple right? The hospital was a nice place, no one in their right mind could possibly want it to get in trouble! “But besides that, how are you feeling today?~”
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]   Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

"I'm not going to die anyway.." Gilbert protested, sinking back into his pillow. It's not like he had anything serious, he was just coughing a whole lot. Plenty of people coughed and you didn't see them sitting in the hospital all day. Nor were they under the constant supervision he was being forced into. This was completely unfair, he was too awesome to be treated like some kind of invalid.

He crossed his arms over his chest as well as he could over the wires, but the comfort the position would have brought was lost. How was he feeling? To be completely honest, his chest hurt and his throat ached from coughing, but that wasn't important. What was most important right now was convincing his doctor that he was perfectly fine and could go home. It was great to be able to be around his brother again, but losing his freedom was too steep a price to pay. He could just visit Ludwig on his days off anyway. "I'm feeling perfectly awesome."

Gilbert sat up and gave Antonio a smile, "Thanks for the treatment, but since I don't need to be here any longer, I'll just grab my things and go!"

Unfortunately, a cough managed to follow his words, coming too quickly for him to stifle, but perhaps the Spaniard wouldn't notice. The man hadn't really been paying attention to what was being said to him earlier, this could work the same way.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]   Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't be too hard...right? [Gilbert]
Page 1 of 1