Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] Empty
PostSubject: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Lovino frowned as he began to pace around the room. He had stopped by Feliciano’s room earlier and his younger brother had been adamant about meeting in the lounge later that day. So, here he was, on his lunch break, pacing like a mad man as he waited for Feliciano. The Italian was anxious to see what Feliciano had in store for him- he seemed excited earlier…

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stopped next to a chair, putting his bag on it before he resumed his pacing. He had been trying to make his younger brother feel a bit better, so his bag was filled with goodies from home. Sweets and art supplies could be seen from the top of it.

“…Feliciano…” he muttered under his breath, watching the room pass by as he walked, his eyes trying to focus on the bag on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 am

Having nothing better to do, Gilbert decided to cause trouble for the people in the patient's lounge. Unfortunately, the only person in the lounge was a rather disgruntled looking man pacing by a bag. Wasn't that the hospital's uniform? He wondered what an employee was doing, pacing so vigorously here, of all places. Not to mention, he was staring holes into the bag near him. It peaked Gilbert's curiosity, so he went over to bother his newest victim. "Are you trying to make a hole in the floor? Because if you are, I would suggest using like, a hammer or something."

((I'm sorry! This took so long, and it is so short, but I am stupid. QnQ ))
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

The Italian paused mid step to look at the new arrival in the patient lounge. When the hell did this guy get here? Lovino hadn’t heard him approach. He took in the sight of the man in front of him, frowning. This…wasn’t Feliciano… But, at least it was someone to talk to. Stuffing his hands into his pocket, Lovino moved closer to his bag, never taking his eyes off the newcomer. “Why the hell would I be trying to wear a hole through the floor? The cafeteria’s on the floor beneath us. I’m not that stupid.” If he was going to drop through the ceiling to the floor below, he wasn’t going to choose some place filled with food to drop into. After all, wasting perfectly good food was pretty much a crime in his books…even if the food didn’t taste the best.

(( Noo. You're not stupid. ><! -hug hug- Here. Have a post? ))
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 pm

"Well, if you were planning on destroying the cafeteria in your hole making scheme, I wouldn't mind at all. The food there is crap," Gilbert replied, a smirk forming on his face. The cafeteria might have had good food every once in a while, but the amount of crap that it served was more than enough to make it a place of resentment for him.

So, since the other man didn't plan on ruining the cafeteria, it looked like Gilbert would have to add that to the list of pranks he had yet to execute. Oh, they wouldn't know what hit them. It wouldn't be anything drastic of course, he still wanted to eat, but by the time he was finished with them... he cackled mentally. It was going to be great.

Tuning back into the current situation, he gave the other man a calculating stare. He really looked familiar. Hadn't he seen this one before with Antonio? However, he looked like that Feliciano patient that his brother always talked about. Perhaps they were twins? "You know, you really look familiar," he said as he walked closer to the Italian, "Have I met you before?"

Thought it seemed like an impossibility, he was pretty sure he would remember meeting someone as grumpy looking as this man. Still, it didn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 am

The Italian rolled his eyes. “There’s a reason I try to avoid the food here as much as possible,” he commented, sticking his hands in his pockets. He was too used to dealing with the food that tasted like shit, so after a while, the Italian just began to bring his own lunch to work. Needless to say, there were days when he was forced to go eat there, but those were few, so he couldn’t really complain. His own food tasted better than that shit and on some days he had to wonder if the staff was made up of Brits and Germans. There were certainly days where his taste buds thought so.

He frowned, trying not to show how much the other’s stare affected him. Did he have any manners? It was rude to stare at someone like that and Lovino was about to comment on it before he realized that he was staring at the stranger too. And why wouldn’t he? The Italian had never seen someone with eyes quite like that or hair for that matter.

He shook his head, rolling his eyes. Lovino didn’t think that he had met this new, weird patient, but then again, he passed people in the hallways all the time and never looked back. Maybe he had run across this man earlier and just didn’t realize it? Taking another look told him this wasn’t true. He would have remembered meeting someone like him. His features really stood out.
“No,” he replied with a frown. “We haven’t met before. I would have noticed if I met someone like you.”

…Maybe he meant Feliciano? Many people managed to confuse them, even if Lovino didn’t think they looked alike.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 pm

"Well at least you can avoid it," Gilbert said with a huff. He probably could have just asked Ludwig to bring him in something decent from time to time, but he didn't want to bother his sibling over something so trivial. Not to mention, it was still pretty awkward to ask his brother for things, they have been very close as children, but it had been quite a few years since they'd seen each other. Constantly asking for things was not the way that he wanted to remake his brother's impression of him.

The Italian was staring at him. It was a bit annoying, but he liked attention. More people should pay attention to him, he was important. Well, he did until the other rolled his eyes at him. What a jerk, he even claimed not to know him, but at least he said he would have remembered. Come to think about it, he was much more grumpy than Feliciano sounded and not a patient. Perhaps they were related? "Are you a Vargas then? Bruder told me Feliciano had a brother... You look like him,"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

Gilbert had a point. The Italian was able to go other places where there were so many people in the hospital who had to deal with the horrible food… Lovino felt bad for them sometimes, he really did. And then usually, he was very grateful that he wasn’t stuck here like them. Maybe if they hired some new staff in the cafeteria…ones that had a good sense of taste…they might be able to do something what that shit they tried to pass as food. Anyone who could do that was a miracle worker, now that the Italian took a moment to think about it. No normal person could salvage that shit.

He frowned and ran his fingers through his hair. His eyes were still focused on the German in front of him; he’d been staring even if he didn’t realize it after getting lost in his thoughts. And then the idiot had to speak. The German word plus the mentioning of Feliciano… His day was getting better and better, wasn’t it? The man in front of him was probably related to that German bastard who seemed way too close to his brother.
“Yeah,” he grumbled. “I’m a Vargas.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]   ...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ] Empty

Back to top Go down

...You're not Feliciano... [ Gilbert ]
Page 1 of 1