Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] Empty
PostSubject: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Francis was taking a breather; it was a busy day. Not that the two parts of that sentence was related in any way aside from the semi-colon. It was indeed a busy day at the hospital (it always is it seems), and Francis, on the other hand, was exploring new grounds around the hospital where he could 'take a breather' without being hounded by the matron (or any of those little spies subordinates (for lack of a better word) working for her).

It seems that the courtyard on this day is pretty peaceful. He took out his secret stash and lit one. Technically, it was against the law. (and technically lots of things are.) Apparently, only the smoking room can be used (a smoking 'area' was forbidden due to it nature of being in the open). But the smoking room in a hospital is usually half filled with anxious family members in a nerve wreck (and half with nervous doctors who just can't get enough sleep). Plus it smells - it's almost possible to go in without a smoke and come out having smoked enough.

So an empty courtyard was almost too good to be tr---
Well, Francis knew it was too good to be true- he just realised that someone was looking at him from the second floor window.

On the bright side, it seems to be a patient (in fact it almost certainly is). On the downside, the patient might tell on him. Francis expelled out a breathe of smoke and stubbed his cigarette. He waved slightly to the mysterious figure on the second floor - it doesn't hurt to be friendly to the person who can potentially control your fate with your boss.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Ivan was enjoying the view from his hospital room window. It was a nice day, because it wasn't raining or snowing, and that to Ivan was always a good day. But, sadly, Ivan was not allowed outside his room due to recent... incidents involving a stolen scalpel. So he had picked up the habit of people-watching. Many people spent their time in the courtyard when they found it got too stuffy inside, and Ivan liked to guess which of them had terminal diseases and were going to die. Speaking of which, there was a man down there right now- a doctor? If he was a doctor, then Ivan assumed he wouldn't have a disease. But on the other hand, he was smoking. So you could never tell. He gazed at the man for a while. From behind, he looked rather like a girl, but from the front, he was anything but.

Then the man looked up at Ivan. Ivan stared at him for a moment, before remembering his manners, and waving back with a pleasant smile on his face. Perhaps he should go say hello. So Ivan turned his wheelchair away from the window and manouvered it out of the room towards the elevator, doctor's orders be damned. The elevator ride was short and he rolled out to the courtyard in no time. For a moment when the cool air hit his face, Ivan forgot what he was doing, but when he caught sight of the blond man again, he remembered.

"Ah, Mr Smoker! Are you sure you are not lost?" Ivan had been here long enough to know that the only place people could smoke in was the smoking room. And the courtyard was not the smoking room, it was a place where people who don't smoke go to enjoy fresh air. Ivan raised his eyebrows at the man (he didn't have the ability to just raise one).
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Francis was still pondering about whether he should go upstairs and pay his mystery onlooker a visit when a man wheeled into the courtyard. He did catch a partial glimpse of the handle of his wheelchair at the window really - which was why he was pretty certain the man had been a patient.

He wasn't prepared for the address though. Catching himself before he showed any guilt, he laughed (albeit a little nervously) and said, "Well, hi there Mr Onlooker. I'm Francis and you can just call me that." He extended his hand towards the man.

"Depending on the situation, I think I might be," Francis offered his ambiguous reply, with a rather ambiguous smile - depending on the situation with you that is.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Ivan accepted his hand shake with a firm grip. "I am Ivan. I am patient at hospital. Excuse me if I forget your name, damaged head." He pushed his fringe up and pointed at his head which was wrapped in a bandage. He could forget much more than just the name, he could forget the man's existance entirely in the right circumstances (though nobody knows what triggers the memory loss).

"I was under the impression that there was a room made for smoking. I was also certain that this was not a room." Ivan smiled pleasantly back. "But do not worry. I will not tell." Ivan would have to be the largest hypocrite in the world to tell somebody off for doing the wrong thing after everything he'd done during his time at the hospital.

(( Sorry for the long wait and the short reply! ))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 am

"Well, taking a look at this place again, I think you are absolutely right mister Ivan. It looks to be more of a...courtyard than a room, no?" Another (slightly nervous) laugh, "How silly of me to have made that mistake...that's extremely gracious of you to offer your silence on the matter not to mention such an embarrassment to others,"

Considering how it might be a little rude to just walk away now (and considering how the man in the wheelchair has blocked off most of the exit), Francis made an attempt on small talk with the man who was emitting a slightly intimidating aura despite the broad smile plastered on his face - "You look a little worse for wear, what landed you in here?" 
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Ivan brightened at the decent conversation starter. "Ahh, wheel me over to that stone bench, and I shall tell you my story!" He waved a hand at a nice bench. It was rather damp from that morning, but that didn't matter to Ivan, it wasn't him who would be sitting there. He didn't wait for Francis to start wheeling him around and used his arms to head towards it, beginning his tale.

"See, it all started when my big sister left home. I spent a few years teaching my little sister while our parents abandoned us, then I left for the wide world..." He rambled on, about how he got into various bad gangs, spending time in the seedier parts of Russia, before he wound up in America when he found a lead on where his big sister might be. "... And then I was hit by this oncoming car, got a concussion, broke three ribs - or was it four? - practically crushed my leg... And then I woke up here, and the last thing I remembered was seeing my sister's smiling face above me," He finished, sounding pleased with himself. "Or do you want me to go on to explain how I ended up here in this courtyard? You already know one version of that story."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Question of the day: How does one respond to a person's life story that sounds like it had just walked out from a Hollywood movie?

A slight cough, "That was some life you've had, my friend!" It was probably a good thing that Ivan skimmed over parts of the story - because it sounded super shady (as it is), and it's probably better that Francis doesn't know (and shouldn't attempt to find out) any more details. But, by his inquisitive nature, Francis couldn't help but be intrigued by the whole tale. So before he had the time to think through things rationally, his question, or rather statement, was already out, "You said you saw your sister?"

With the whole courtyard issue, Francis was rather certain it was going to be used against him, sooner or later. At the moment though, he thought about just leaving it as a problem.. for later.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

"Mmm, such a life..." Ivan sighed reminiscently before turning back to Francis, "If that is what you would like to call it, that is." Ivan liked how Francis was so interested, he liked people paying attention to him. People don't often listen to him because of the nonsense he spouts when he doesn't remember five minutes ago. Francis looked like he was genuinely interested in what Ivan had to say. That was nice.

"Da, I saw my sister's face looking down at mine. I think she was smiling, but I... Can't remember. I think she was wearing a nurse's outfit too, but again... I can't remember. In fact, I wonder if I imagined it, because I have not seen her since..." He chewed his lip. He didn't like the idea of his sister not being here when he thought she was. He'd felt so close. But he hadn't made progress like he thought he had, and that infuriated him, and now the good mood from being listened to was scrapped and Ivan hated that even more.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 pm

To Francis's surprise, Ivan didn't really seem too bothered by his question (on the contrary he seemed rather pleased). Though he didn't remain that way for long - the question seemed also to have pointed out that he was now still no where close to finding out the whereabouts of the person he was searching for, and what's worse, he's pretty much stuck in the hospital.

Francis considered how he felt about the situation at hand - on one side, he was particularly intrigued by Ivan's story, seeing how it was his second nature to dig up dirt secrets people try to hide. On the flip side, he was....annoyed? no, maybe rather envious, of people who seem to be so fixated on their goal. They always seem to be so...purposeful. It's almost as if they've understood all the meaning there is to life - which severely disturbs Francis.

He pushed away that feeling (with some effort) and let his inquisitive nature take over, for the time being, "A nurse uniform huh,"

"Was it like the one in here? If you could remember what it looked like, maybe I can help you look up which hospital it was from," he offered a smile, "considering how eager you seem to be to find your sister, I almost feel like I should do something to help too,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]   Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis] Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep it a secret? [Ivan/Francis]
Page 1 of 1