Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In case my laptop explodes

Go down 
+2
Ivan Braginski
Former Denmark 2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

In case my laptop explodes Empty
PostSubject: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm

I had been putting off going on hiatus, but I haven't been posting much lately anyway, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

The old familiar problem of approaching deadlines has gotten to me again. In the next few days/weeks I'll be really busy. This is only a semi-hiatus, since I don't know how long it's going to take, and I do have some free moments coming up in which I can try to write some posts.

Even though I won't be very active, I'll probably still lurk in the cbox from time to time.

Last edited by Mathias Sørenson on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Work hard, get good... results or whatever, get lots of sleep! <3~
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Larsiiiee ....err I mean Denny ; A; good luck! You can do ieeet~!
Back to top Go down
Former Finland

Former Finland

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 am

JDSFJKJDKFS OMFG.

....you'rePrussiaonAnotherWar.

>> I'mCanadaonAnotherWar.

lol. /amused

....GET GOOD GRADES. AND THEN COME BACK. <3
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 am

I figured I could just use this thread for this, since I don’t feel like spamming the hiatus section… >_>;;

I’m having some trouble with my laptop and we’re trying to figure out if we can fix it or have to get a new one. Currently I’m not sure of anything yet, but I’m posting this just in case, so you won’t think I abandoned this place. I’m not sure how and when I’ll be able to come online. Right now I don't have anything to reply to here, but once I get a reply I’ll try to get my post up as soon as I can.

In any case, I need my laptop for schoolwork, so it shouldn’t take long before I can guarantee my presence here again. I hope this all won’t take longer than a week. If I’m going to be gone longer I’ll find a way to drop a message here.

EDIT: I just talked to my bro about this, and he said he'll see what he can do about it next Thursday, so after that I'll either be back or inform you further.

Last edited by Mathias Sørenson on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am

I hope your laptop can be fixed soon! Or that it doesn't explode ;A;
I'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 am

My laptop has officially passed away now. We're looking for a solution. Until then I won't be able to come online.

I got next week off from school, so lots of time to search for something else. I hope to have returned by the 27th at the latest.
Back to top Go down
William Green

William Green

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Aww, that sucks! D:

Good luck getting a new laptop!
Back to top Go down
http://jencatd.livejournal.com
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Because nothing ever goes according to plan, have another update on my computer problems.

Today I received my new laptop, but apparently it was sent without the operating system and there are some problems with the drivers, so we’ll have to fix that first before I can actually use the thing.

Sometimes I can get onto my parent’s computer to do things. In my opinion this hiatus has taken long enough already, so I will try to start posting again whenever I’m on my parent’s computer. Replies can be slow however.

Once this matter is solved I will drop a message here again.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:59 pm

My laptop troubles have finally been solved, just the night before school starts again luckily.

I will get to posting again as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Because technology hates me   In case my laptop explodes EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Hurr, you all thought this was over, didn't ya?

My new laptop isn't working as it ought to do, so I have to send it back to the factory. I'll maybe be able to sneak in some posts while I can get onto my parent's computer, but don't get your hopes up.

I'm not sure how long this is going to take, but I hope to return soon.

EDIT: I'll be at least two weeks without a laptop. I'll be able to use my sister's computer for school work, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to reply to people. Will try though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Empty

Back to top Go down

In case my laptop explodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads :: Notes and Other Info-
Jump to: