Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola a todos~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello to everyone, I'm here to introduce myself.
Is a pleasure to be here in this roleplaying. I want to say that, when my friend [Belgium] give me the link to the forum, the plot was TOO original. Even in a roleplay in Spanish I don't find a forum like this. In the exact moment that I read the plot I decided to be part of the forum. But, of course, I have a little limitation and is my...horrible English. But when I decided to be part of this roleplay, I don't was thinking in that. I promise that I will do my best to improve my English. I was really nervous when I enter to the forum, but I think that now I don't feel SO nervous.

In internet some people call me Miyu, but my real name is Narushka. You can call me Narushka or Miyu, I don't really care about that. I am from a little island in de Caribbean Sea, in others words, I'm from Puerto Rico. I have fourteen years and I love hetalia, of course. I can speak Spanish and English [very bad, but I do my best effort]. Usually I use China in roleplays, or Belarus and Iceland, but now I decided to use Hungary.

I wish to make many friends here, and of course, pass a good time in this forum.
Sorry if I make you feel bored with all that ; ;

Cuídense mucho >x<
Adiós~
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Good to have you, crazy ex-fiancee Hungary. XD Hope you get some good practice with your English from being here~ (And yes, we need a thread. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://amberspike-sama.livejournal.com
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Haha, thanks for the welcome, Rode and yes, I really wait to improve my English here.
[Of course we need a thread, is going to be interesting xD {?]
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 pm

YO~ *Holds out arms for hug* I'm Rachel. *Salutes* And this was my first role-play BECAUSE of the awesome concept! :D

So I hope you have an awesome time here, and don't worry about your language limitations! As long as people know what you're talking about, it's all good!
Back to top Go down
Former Belarus

Former Belarus

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 am

I have a friend that actually learned English from speaking to people online, so this should definitely help you. Everything you said was understandable anyway~ <3

Welcome to the site. I hope we can play together sometime.
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Ow, hello Rachel. It's a pleasure to meet you and yes, I think that the plot of this forum is really awesome.

Natalia, thanks for that. Is good to know that many people have learned English speaking with other people. Obviously, I want to improve it and maybe this will help me a lot. And of course, it will a pleasure if we play together. I think that maybe Natalia and Elizabeta can be good friends...who knows XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola a todos~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todos~   Hola a todos~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hola a todos~
Page 1 of 1