Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!

Go down 
+3
Former Denmark 2
Helper
Former Sealand
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! Empty
PostSubject: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am

So I'm your brand new Sealand! Of course I know you're all excited about having me and I'm excited about being here! lol Yes, this will have moments of in characterness. But just moments. If it seems like a lot of it is IC, that's just because I'm kind of like Sealand around the internet.

So anyway

My name is Kory.

I play Peter.

I've been into Hetalia for a while and I've been RPing for almost 8 years now. I actually really started getting it only a few years ago. Big difference between those two moments xD

I'm a 20 year old linguistics major. English 1st language, German, Norwegian, Latvian and Italian are my other languages and they are listed by how well I know them |D Though Italian and Latvian might be in the wrong order o.o Not that linguistics=knowing languages, but still.

My other academic loves are philosophy and the social sciences, I love talking about those things and still have so much to learn!

I don't know what all I should say here!

Some of my favorite non-Hetalia non-academic things are: comics, Sherlock, Merlin, Burn Notice, Psych, Being Human, Lie to Me, anything to do with knights or vikings, the Wheel of Time Book series, Star Wars. I used to keep up with a bunch of other animes, but now I only really pay attention to APH and Starry Sky. But some older things that have been completed are still much loved by me, i just don't feel like listing it all xD

As long as I play Peter, he will not be romantically attached to anyone over 18 and likely no one over 16. If you want to have a story arc involving someone molesting him, we can talk, but I'm not interested in any big age gaps. I'll leave it at that in case that offends anyone xD

And that's the end!
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 pm

HI. IT IS AWESOME TO MEET YOU. -had lots of sugar for breakfest- I am Abby. I play Heracles and TRNC, so we should definitely have a thread for Peter and Ismet.

Your major sounds totally awesome, as does all of the languages that you know. -will sometimes bug you about them, sorry in advance-

Starry Sky~ What a coinky-dink, a friend and I just started an rp forum for that. Like, just yesterday. Before you joined us.

-offers huggles- You sound awesome.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Nnnnnng, you're so cute I want to hug you! /creeper

Hi! Welcome~

You can call me Free for personal use.

Uhm, yah. And just like Abby over there, I had a bit too much sugar just now, so I'm gonna shut up before I say anything stupid. XD

Awesome to have you here~!
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Heracles: It's so cool someone is playing TRNC! They are so rare even though he's so cute |D

It's cool~ While I don't know a ton of words in all of them, I know the grammatical rules and such that helps me use them in writing.

-hugs- I've only seen the first few parts of Starry Sky and I never played the game or read the manga |D that's cool though! It's a really cool concept!

Mathias: [s]|D |D |D[/s]

Nice to meet you~ lol you guys should have more balanced meals ;D
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 am

Nice to meet you!!! ^_^

You're really talented to know all that information about so many different things

You can call me pretty much anything and I'll be fine with it (Berwald, Sweden, Sverige, Sve, Swe, Papa etc.)
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Papa's proud of me? 8D

Thank you! I don't know all that stuff that well ^_^""

We need to RP so we can establish some type of big bro relationship since you can't be my Papa here ouo
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

And boom! I suddenly want a thread with you! ...Being a creeper! Like with everyone. *Has a mission to be one of the top posters in Hospitalia*
Back to top Go down
Former Belarus

Former Belarus

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 am

I'mma hafta interrupt the creeper with more creeper.

If you were catnip I'd roll in you.

Well... if I were a cat. Or just a person with awkward tastes in plants.

Neutral

Philosophy~ and humanities. <3 I majored in psychology myself. You sound lovely.
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Ivan: We can totally thread! I only have one thread right now, so I'm totally not too busy. Any way in particular you wanna go about it?

Natalia: >u< I'm going to assume that's a good thing. And that's awesome. I love that stuff. Pete's probably gonna think Nat's pretty =u=
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:38 pm

ME AND LITTLE SISTER CAN SPEND QUALITY TIME TOGETHER CREEPING ON INNOCENT LITTLE BOY, DA?!
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Halló dear Peter, you are adorable eue
I'm Rosalyn but you can call me Roz, a creepy girl from England that is a huge creeper~ Pleasure to meetcha~
HURRDURR
Back to top Go down
http://gayfortea.deviantart.com/
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 pm

0w0 That'd be crazy xD poor me

Nice to meet you Roz. Apparently I attract creepers |D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!   The Moment You've All Been Waiting For! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!
Page 1 of 1