Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] Empty
PostSubject: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Gilbert was used to the smells of gasoline and smoke. Being around sterilized air all the time was an extreme change in his lifestyle. He couldn't stand it, this environment was too far removed from his previous setting. He gave a sigh and leaned back against the bench he was seated on, letting out a light cough.

It was just a cough. Forget passing out, that happens to plenty of people for perfectly normal reasons. For example, he had skipped breakfast that day and it was almost time for his lunch break, his blood sugar must have just been too low. These doctors probably just wanted to suck all the money they could out of him, telling him he had obstructive.....chronic obstru.....COPD? 'C...O....PD? More like a C-O-L-D. Assholes better let me leave soon.'

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Francis shared much the same opinion as Gilbert- the sterilized air in hospitals got rather annoying after six hours treating whiny patients and some others with wounds that he would've rather not seen. He was currently on a small break though, happily spent outside (especially when he had snuck Ver into his scrubs and the little girl needed a break from his pocket).

He couldn't help but notice the mop of white hair sitting on the bench out of the corner of his eye as he let Ver play in a patch of flowers. Picking her up again, he turned, heading over towards the man and staring down at him. He blinked, cradling Ver who only eyed Gilbert suspciously.

"Ah- Salut? Are you a patient here?" he questioned, a little eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Gilbert was startled from his brooding by the Frenchman. He had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the other man until he spoke. His eyes widened a fraction and he looked up to see a blonde haired man staring down at him with...was that a ferret in his hands? He looked like he worked here, judging from the scrubs. What was an employee doing with a ferret?

It took him a minute to realize that the man was still waiting for a response. What had he asked him again?...Oh right. He was distracted by the ferret, it was cute. Eyes still on Ver, he responded, "...Yeah. I'm Gilbert... Gilbert Beilschmidt," he finally looked up, continuing with, "Why do you have a ferret?"
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Grinning slightly, Francis set Ver on his shoulders and let her curl up around his neck again. "Ah... A pleasure to meet you- and she keeps me company. You know, besides... all of the sick people-" he laughed weakly and quirked his head a bit. "I am Francis Bonnefoy- I'm an intern-"

Really, he would've offered a hand but this man probably had... something or other disease and he really didn't want to catch it. "Her name is Ver~ And... forgive me for being rude but, you are albino, oui? Like she is?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 am

He watched as Francis placed the ferret on his shoulders. It looked so comfortable there, he fought the urge to reach out and pet it. The action would probably startle the Frenchman, who seemed to be uncomfortable around sick people enough as it was. Instead, he slid over on the bench to make room, answering with, "Yeah, I am. It kind of sucks, really..."
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 am

"It... does? Really?" Francis sat down next to the patient and blinked, while the small ferret glanced up at Gilbert and eyed him again curiously. "I... suppose I wouldn't know- Ver... just doesn't seem very hindered by it but, well. I do not suppose it hinders her much."

He smiled weakly, pulling the animal down into his lap and letting her wander a bit towards the prussian, her small pink nose raising up in the air and twitching as she sniffed at him. "Hmm... I think she might... like you," he mused aloud. "She is a little shy though, so it's hard to warm her up to others."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 am

"Yeah, I don't exactly mix well with the outdoors," he chuckled, holding out a hand for the ferret to sniff before scratching her head gently.

He couldn't help but smile at how adorable and soft she was. Francis' statement widened his smile and he responded with, "Well, you know how it is. We albinos have to stick together, isn't that right Ver?" he smirked, "Besides, I'm awesome, of course she's gonna like me."

Gilbert felt his throat start to itch. 'Right now? This is such a pain in the ass,' he thought grudgingly. Trying to ignore it was out of the question though, it was far too irritating. He tried clearing his throat, but that only seemed to agitate it more. With a frown, he stopped petting the animal and leaned away, coughing violently into his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 am

"Oh... yeah of course," Francis smile grew even weaker and he murmured a quiet apology to the man. He watched as Ver nuzzled into the German's hand though and couldn't help but chuckle. "You two would definately get along though~" he hummed, pausing and staring at Gilbert as he pulled back.

He pulled back Ver and leaned away slightly, covering his own mouth as he watched Gilbert cough violently. Standing up quickly, Francis put Ver back inside his scrubs carefully and leaned over, watchng him carefully. "Come- come on- you really should get inside-" he said quickly, putting a hand gingerly on his back, still covering his mouth and nose with the other.

"Did they say what you have? Or are you still being checked out? You really should just be in bed-"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm

He shook his head and leaned forward, trying to catch his breath. "It's....not anything, it's just a bad cold! I swear!" He took in a slow breath and muttered, "They just want my money..." Despite this, he stood up and allowed Francis to herd him towards the door.

He stopped by the door and peered through the glass carefully. Good, the coast was clear. He looked over his shoulder at the Frenchman saying, "We might want to part ways here. I kind of snuck out of my room and you'll get in trouble if you're seen with me. "Bis später Frannie."

Gilbert was not being nice. He merely found Francis and his ferret interesting, it would be a shame to lose a source of entertainment in this boring place. That was definitely it. With a smirk and a cough, he slipped through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]   Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospitals Smell Funny. [Francis]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads-
Jump to: