Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 am

Ivan waited until his nurse was gone before standing up, his left hand grabbing his crutch and his right hand wrapping around the pole of his IV drip. He started limping out of the room, a determined look set on his face.

Ivan was looking for Kateryna, who he'd not seen since the age of 14, but who worked in this hospital, Ivan'd discovered. He turned out of the room, his cast foot making a thumping noise every time it his the floor.

"Big sister, I'm coming..." He murmured to himself. There appeared to be a person at the end of the hallway. Someone he didn't recognise, and was certainly not his sister. Ivan advanced on the person - slowly, due to his crutches - and let go of his IV, putting his hand on the person's shoulder and twisting them around forcefully to get their attention.

"Have you seen big sister?" He asked them.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

There was once a time where Lili wondered why some people were afraid of hospitals so much. She had seen a horror movie involving a hospital before, but that had been with friends who laughed at scary parts, so the actual fright factor had vanished. And she wasn't really one to believe in ghosts, nor could she believe a serial killer could actually get inside the hospital without being caught. But..

Real people had died in this hospital, real people, and some were probably in intense pain. Why wouldn't a ghost linger around the rooms and torment the living? Who could really stop it?

The hall in front of her was completely empty, straight out of one of those movies. She felt her heart pound in her chest, and grabbed at the fabric of her dress, as if it would save her from the horrible, Quentin Tarantino-created death that waited for her.

Oh mein Gott, Lili thought frantically, I can even hear my heartbeat.

Wait, that wasn't her heartbeat. The blond girl blinked, beginning to turn around to see where the thump noise was coming from, when a large hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.
Lili cried out, throwing her hands in front of her face to defend herself from the knife that was surely aiming to end her.

There was nothing but a taller man but a man on a crutch, pulling along an IV drip. Of course it's just another patient, stop being ridiculous, Lili reprimanded herself, lowering her hands from her face and putting on a nervous smile.

“Have you seen big sister?”

Her smile vanished, and replacing it was a look of confusion. “I'm sorry, I do not know your sister, so I'm not sure if I have seen her.” She looked at the cast on his leg and at the IV drip. Was he even supposed to be out of his room?..
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Ivan felt his heart sink... Of course she wouldn't know where his big sister was, this... This little girl. Ivan's eyebrow's knitted together in worry and he clutched at his IV drip tightly, his knuckles turning white with the pressure.

"You haven't... You haven't seen big sister?" He could nearly feel his head going hazy... He clutched at it and wavered. "She's... She's a nurse... And pretty, too... Silver hair, like me... Help me find her? Please?"

Ivan felt ill, he really did. But he pushed the feeling away, leaning heavily on his crutch. He wanted to find big sister! And he could find her... If this girl helped him...
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:35 pm

At the sight of his reaction, Lili felt as if she had disappointed the poor man, and instantly regretted not knowing where his sister was, despite the fact she really couldn't control whether she knew where a person she didn't know was.

But he didn't appear to be anger in any way, so she released her grip on her dress. “You haven't seen big sister?”

Oh, dear, do I wish I have. She shook her head, her hair flying at her face then settling again.
As he described his sibling, Lili wracked her mind, trying to remember if she had seen this woman or not.
'Strangers will make up stories to try and kidnap you, so always be alert!' She heard her brother say.
Her eyes darted over to the hand gripping the IV, and reached out, placing her hand upon his.

“Nein, it's alright, I'll help you find her, sir,” the girl smiled, trying to seem confident, even though she felt as if she could collapse to the floor at any moment. “Do you know where you last saw her?” That seemed like a good place to start to find the missing sister. And if they didn't, there was always a chance she might make a new friend by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

The girl was going to help him! Yay! Ivan felt slightly better and took a deep breath... But he felt a soft, small hand land on his and looked over it... That hand made him feel warm inside. He wanted to let go of his IV drip and hold her hand, but he refrained.

"Do you know where you last saw her?" The girl asked him. Ivan paused to think.

"...Nyet... Wait. Da. In... In the... Just before they put me in the van." He clutched at his head again, everything was fuzzy... "We can walk now?" The sooner the better, Ivan reckoned. He put his hand down and let go of his IV, to grab her hand, like he'd wanted to. "Your hand... It's comforting..."

Ivan felt like collapsing on the spot... They needed to get searching. Didn't this little girl understand the importance of finding his sister?! Ivan paused. He had a picture of her in his wallet! That'll help things go faster! He reached for his pocket to get his wallet out and stopped.

"Curse these stupid hospital people!" He spat. Of course, his coat had been removed so that they could put the bandages on his ribs! Urgh... Ivan felt like screaming.
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 pm

He visibly brightened, and Lili suddenly understood why he was so frantic in his search for his sister. If she had known her brother was in the hospital, she would more than likely be in the same state of mind, and she suddenly made herself vow to help this man find his sibling.

“You mean when they put you in the ambulance?” She paused, thinking for a moment. “She might tend work in the ER, then,” Her voice trailed off, and stopped as he reached down to grab her hand. “Your hand... It's comforting...” Lili blinked, then smiled up at the taller man. It was odd, normally she was the one who was stuck in helpless situations, but this time she was actually the person to fix everything.
But you haven't found her yet, thought she, and she stuffed away her pride for when she actually was of help.

“I think we could start looking around the Intensive Care wing first, and ask around, then if we can't find her there we could..”
The man appeared to have thought of a brilliant idea, and she was sure she had seen a lightbulb hanging above his head as he began to search himself for a non-existent pocket.

When he raised his voice, however, she jumped, half of her previous confidence drawing from her heart. He looked quite angry now, and almost as if he was about to yell at someone.

“I-I'm sorry,” this was a reflex almost, and her fingers tightened around her dress once again. “What did the hospital people do?..”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"They- They- They... They took away my picture of my sister... It was in my wallet..." Ivan felt his head droop in sadness. He wrenched his hand away from the girl's - who's name he STILL didn't know - and clasped onto his IV drip again.

"I want to start walking..." He started, like he wanted to, and strode down the corridor, the girl trailing after him. Now he felt his head rush more clearly and painfully and had to clutch at it and whine, stopping mid-walk. Maybe it was the bandages... Ivan shook his head and squeezes his eyes shut.

He took a deep breath and stared ahead of him... The headache had passed but... What had Ivan been doing? He wasn't entirely sure where he was. Ivan looked left then right, and spotted a little girl next to him...

"Ah? Who are you?" Oh, that's right! He was looking for his sister! "And have you seen my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Her heart sank as he spoke about the loss of his wallet, therefore the photograph of his sister. But his outburst had definitely set her on edge all over again, and when he ripped his hand away from hers, she jumped as if she had been burned.

“A-alright, sir, we can walk,” Lili stumbled over her words, treading lightly after the man as if she were following a walking time bomb. At this point, she was afraid that she had met someone who wasn't in the best of mental states, and surely it wasn't in her own best interests to keep following him. Nevertheless, she still felt compelled to stay around, and would just make sure to run and find the nearest nurse if things were to get out of hand.

“Who are you? And have you seen my sister?”

The blond stopped, staring in disbelief at him. Was he joking? He sure didn't appear to be joking in the least.

“E-entschuldigen Sie mich?– Excuse me? Are you joking, sir?” She blinked a few times, so confused at the questions. They hadn't introduced themselves, no, but he had already asked if she had seen his sister. That was why she was helping him in the first place! Lili wasn't only questioning whether he should be in his room or not anymore, she was more questioning if he was in the right kind of hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Ivan frowned. Of course he wasn't joking! He wanted to find his sister! This girl seemed a bit rude... But he had the niggling sense that she had reason to ask... Still, it made no sense to him and he pouted.

"Why would I joke about it? I haven't seen her for years... Since forever... And you're asking me if I'm joking?" Ivan felt wounded and he took a step back from this little girl. He vaguelly remembered the fact that he was in a hospital, it was hovering around his mind and explained the IV drip and the bandaged leg...

Ivan saw that the girl looked panicked... Why was she panicking? Surely the one who should be panicking was Ivan! He'd lost his sister for crying out loud! But he mustn't get angry...

Ivan winced as a sharp pain flung itself through his head and reverberated around his skull. "Please..." He whispered. "All I want is to see my sister... My Kateryna..." He bit his lip to stop from crying, because Russian men didn't cry... Especially ones like him who couldn't even get a proper education... A sharp throb reminded Ivan that he was losing his train of thought, and he focussed back on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh no, he was frowning. I could've said that better, Lili thought, mentally preparing herself for another bit of yelling.
“And you're asking me if I'm joking?” She shook her head vigorously, her heart beating so fast she thought it was about to bounce out of her chest. “N-nein, nein, sir, I apologize,” her voice wobbled, and she cleared her throat quietly to cover it up.

The man had swayed only the slightest as he appeared to go through a wave of pain. “Please, Lili stood on tiptoe to hear him whisper. With a nod, she reached out to place her hand on his again, but drew back, almost afraid of him now.

“.. Sir, a-are you crying? Bitte, do not cry, I will help you find your sister,” Lili rushed, getting her sentence out in one breath. She glanced behind her, wishing to see some kind of nurse wandering the halls. Or even better, the nurse that they were looking for. But she saw no one, and gave a sigh before looking back at the disraught man.

'Stop being so afraid for yourself!' She ordered, biting her bottom lip, reaching out once again to place her hand on the man's. This time, however, she didn't risk leaving her hand there as long as she had, and gave him a slight pat on the back of his hand before drawing back, clasping her own hands together tightly. “ L-let's just start looking for her now, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

"... Sir, a-are you crying? Bitte, do not cry..." That was so sweet of her... But Ivan didn't want her to cry! He wiped at his eyes furiously, rather cross with himself. However, the girl just said she wanted to help find his sister!

Ivan felt slightly better, especially when the girl leaned over and patted his hand, it made Ivan feel warm inside. And it did feel slightly familiar, too...

"L-let's just start looking for her now, okay?" Said the girl, and Ivan nodded, ready to start searching as soon as possible. He began to walk with the girl, watching her ribbon bounce, and decided to find out her name. In order to do that, he should give his own.

"Здравствуйте, my name is Ivan Braginski. And yours?" He asked, giving the most polite greeting he could think of, then waited for her to give her name back, absent-mindedly nibbling his lip, which was already quite cut up from the crash.
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 am

Lili had never been very familiar with languages, not as her brother had, anyway. So when the man, Ivan Braginksi, had introduced himself, she honestly had no clue what language he had been speaking. Not that it mattered, he got the message across quite well, but she was thinking if it was possible to ask what language he had just used without sounding very rude.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Lili Zwingli.” The girl paused, watching the man begin to bite his lip, “Sir, you shouldn't bite your lip.” She would have informed him that his lip was already damaged enough, but that might make it seem she considered him stupid, and she did not. Lili didn't even consider her him dangerous, really, maybe.. emotionally unstable, but not really dangerous.

Actually, he reminded her of a small child whom was having a bad day, and for all she knew, this man could just be having a terrible day. Lili didn't know, and she didn't really know anything about Ivan save for his name.

“Herr Braginski, while we look for your sister, maybe you could tell me what put you in the hospital?”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Lili, huh? Ok, Ivan could work with that... He serveyed the girl - Lili - for a second, watching her watch him... Which was admittedly slightly unnerving. But she broke the eye contact, continuing to walk with him.

"Maybe you could tell me what put you in the hospital?"

That made his steps faulter for a second before continuing. Tell her what put him in the hopsital, eh? Hm...

That was...

... A tough one...

Ivan wracked his brains, tried to jolt his memory. Oh, now he remembered! Sort of.

"I was crossing a road and, hm..." He paused, trying to remember, "A-A thing... A vehicle hit me. Da! Here." He pointed to his chest where the bandages were, though she could not see them. "And then..." He made a motion with his hand, as though pointing to someone flying through the air, to indicate what happened to him.

"Then I saw big sister standing over me... And then I was here," He summarised, simply. He continued to face forwards, not wanting to look at the girl, ack, Lili and rubbed his head where a headache was forming.

"And you? It is only fair I knew."
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 pm

The reply to her question was rather delayed, and the girl feared that she may have brought up a subject that should have stayed down. However, the man began to explain out he was put into the hospital after a moment of silence.

Her eyes widened as he told her about how he was hit by a vehicle, a car she assumed. Ivan motioned to his chest, wear she was sure horrible injuries hid beneath the clothes he wore. According to his flamboyant hand gestures, he had actually flew through the air when he was struck. When he finished his story, Lili pondered over the possibility that he might have imagined seeing his sister all together. With so much trauma, the chance of that was probably high.

“Ah,” she gave a small smile, focusing on keeping up with the taller man for a moment before beginning to tell her own story. “I have a heart problem, aortic insufficiency, I believe.” Her own feet hit the ground at the same second Ivan's did, masking the sound of her own footsteps. “My heart is weaker than normal hearts should be,” Lili scrunched up her nose, trying to find the words to describe it as the doctor had.

Instead, she stopped walking for a moment, taking Ivan's hand and placing two of his fingers across her wrist. “You see, my heart beats funny because it's trying to make up for being so weak.” At least, that was how she interpreted it.
She understood, but did not comprehend what the doctors said most of the time. I think I summed it up well, though, if I do say so myself, she thought, releasing the man's hand and taking to synchronizing their steps once again.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 am

"Oh..." Ivan didn't really get it while Lili was explaining it, but when she grabbed his hand to demonstrait her pulse, Ivan was catching on. They started walking again, and Ivan took a moment to ponder this. It seemed like a problem that couldn't just be fixed like Ivan's. Or could Ivan's be fixed?

He thought about the bandages on his head and tried to remember what his doctor said... And what his doctor looked like, too... But he couldn't. He couldn't even remember what his doctor sounded like... Ivan shook his head. Why did hi have such a bad habit if letting his mind wonder to other topics?

"Were you... Born like that? Or was it developed? And how old are you? An-- Hm... What did you say your name was?" Ivan couldn't decide what questions to ask, so he just asked them all. Had the girl told him her name? Ivan wasn't sure.

He nibbled at his lip again and grabbed her hand, just to hold it. He wasn't sure why, but it felt so much more comforting... The warmth and the softness... It was like she wasn't just a person in a hospital, but something else, too... What? Hm.
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 am

"Were you... Born like that? Or was it developed? And how old are you? An-- Hm... What did you say your name was?"

Lili gaped at Ivan, amazed at the spill of questions, especially the last one he had asked. The right thing to do would be to answer the questions politely and carry on. But to her they had seemed so funny. Maybe it had been the way he asked them, because certainly he had a right to ask her those things.

The girl started to reply, having answers fully prepared, but began to laugh. Turning red at the sound of her own laughing, she tried desperately to stop herself, but it only seemed to make her laugh even more so.

After a moment, she receded into giggles instead, feeling dreadfully rude for laughing at his questions. “I-I'm sorry, umn,” Her mind tried to recover the 'fully prepared' questions she had earlier, and didn't even realize their footsteps had fallen out of sync all over again. “Well, I believe I might have been born with it, but it hasn't needed medical attention since until now, I'm fifteen, and my name is Lili Zwingli, and you're Ivan Braginski.”

Maybe he was playing a game, asking for her name so many times. The idea that he actually forgot her name in the past few minutes seemed ridiculously strange, so strange she hardly realized he had grabbed her hand once again.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 am

Laughter? Well, at least the girl didn't sound offended or anything like that... Ivan waited patiently a few moments for her to recover from her giggle-fit before waiting for answers. The girl blushed a little before mentioning that she didn't acctually know, basically, and that she was fifteen. Ah, quite young, Ivan commented, inwardly.

"...my name is Lili Zwingli, and you're Ivan Braginski," Lili said, and Ivan scowled, pouting a little and his hand clenched slightly around hers.

"I know who I am, I just didn't know who you were!" He was slightly offended by her comment, and huffed. "I didn't even see why you thought it relevent to bring it up." His headache was back, full blast, and he absently rubbed at it. "May we continue? I really... really want to find my sister, and you seem to be slowing down. Perhaps we can ask someone if they know? Or maybe I could get my wallet back and show you what Big Sister looks like..." He resumed nibbling at his lip, a slight feeling telling him that she was just messing around with him.

But that was just silly. Ivan tugged the girl along, gently (he hoped) to prompt her to speed up.
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

As his face crumpled into a scowl, the previous humor she had held vanished, and Lili bowed her head. “Sorry, sorr– O-ow.” she squeaked as his hand tightened around hers, and began to wish she hadn't laughed. Actually, she almost wished that she had stayed in her room, where she would be bored, but safe.

No, this man was safe, he was just annoyed, her mind corrected, and she murmured another apology under her breath. “J-ja, sir, sir, we can continue, sorry,” she sighed, hopping back into step. So far, she had broken many rules her brother had set for her, and was going to end up paying for them now. One, she talked to a stranger. Two, she had followed said stranger around the hospital. Both had either scared her or even slightly harmed her. Vash would be furious at this, she was sure.

A part of her mind picked at her for breaking those rules, and for something else. The fact that he might have imagined seeing his sister, making this a 'wild goose chase'. If that was the correct term for it. He was so.. focused on finding this woman, so it might have just played with his head. Ivan already seemed to have some problems from the crash..

“A-ah, Herr Braginski, are you sure you saw your sister in the first place?..”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 pm

"Don't... Don't say that!" Ivan heard her words and mentally freaked out. Not here? How could she not be here?! He clutched to his IV like a life support (And he was pretty sure it was a life support), trembling and trying to refrain from sobbing. He took deep, shuddering breaths and felt tears collect in his eyes, and he sped up.

"We'll find her! You watch!" He swayed, his head pounding against his skull agonisingly. "We can ask at the front desk, they'll know if she's here; and she will be here! She has to be!" His leg hurt, having been on it for too long a time. Unable too keep up the quick pase, he slowed down and started to pant.

"You!" He pointed to a passing person who looked like he must work there, if the outfit was anything to go by. He must know where Ivan's sister was! "I need you to tell me... His head was so fuzzy, he could barely think straight... Ivan leant against the wall, panting. "Big sister... My big sister... Kateryna... Nurse... Where... Возьмите меня к себе!" He slipped into his mother tongue, unable to think in english, trying to stop himself from blacking out and clinging to his IV and his crutch. "Мне нужно ее так много ..." He managed to scrub at the tears that were spilling down his face.

"Пожалуйста ..."
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:48 pm

The two patients seemed to be having a very intense discussion as the moved down the hallway. It was a rather odd pair, the large man and the little girl and-if he had been a bit more inclined-Antonio probably would have stopped to see exactly what it was that they were arguing about. As it was, he contented himself with a small wave at the duo as he passed them.

It didn't occur to him that the yelled “You!” was directed at him until he'd already walked a bit away from the patients. He blinked in confusion, turning back to see what it was they wanted. He stared at the man blankly, moving closer as he tried to figure out exactly what it was he was rambling about, frowning as the words lapsed out of English and into another language which he couldn't make sense of.

He glanced down at the arm attached to the IV pole, looking for the patient identification band to figure out who the man was. ”Ah, Ivan? I need you to calm down so I can understand what you're saying....” Deeming both Ivan and his crutch unfit to be standing, he grabbed one of the wheelchairs that always seemed to be littering the halls, hoping no one would come looking for it. “Sit and tell me whats wrong”

He'd mentioned a name before, it sounded pretty familiar, maybe he could page someone and ask about this “Kateryna”....actually, where was his pager....

((Ahaha, this is really late-sorry guys....))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Ivan blinked. Wheelchair? He nodded and sat in it. He stretched out his bad leg and sighed, feeling the tension in his leg loosen rather a lot. Why hadn't they given him one of these beforehand? Oh yes, they told him they didn't want him leaving his bed in the first place, so he'd gone and disobeyed them and left with a couple of spare crutches. Still, this was a million times better. He looked around before answering, and beckoned the girl - Lili - closer. She felt special to him now. A bit like a support? Yes, that sounded about right. When she was close enough, he clung to her wrist desperately.

Taking a few minutes to collect his thoughts, he began, "I've been looking for my big sister for a large chunk of my life. Then, I was in a car crash. Luckily, because of said car crash, I was sent here. This was where big sister worked, I saw her. She's Ukranian and her name is Kateryna Braginskaya. So kinda like my name, but not," He explained, "So I've been looking for her, and Lili's been helping me look..." He rubbed his aching head, "but so far, we've been unsuccessful... And I'm slightly worried... That..." He mumbled, "that she'll give up on me and and abandon looking for her with me..."

He bit his lip and inhaled deeply to calm his nerves. "That his why I asked you. You are a doctor or something like that, right? So you should know some people, if not all, who work here? Then you could help me on my quest to find Kateryna! After... After all of these years..." He trailed off, beginning to doubt his choice. This man would just send him back to his room and scold him for getting out of bed, just like Dr... Dr... Whoever his doctor was!

(( It's cool, dude. It's cool. *Pats* ))
Back to top Go down
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

"Ah, Ivan? I need you to calm down so I can understand what you're saying....”
That was understandable. Lili hadn't understood a single word uttered by the man after he had started breaking down, and the onslaught of Russian babble was almost frightening. She started to move away once she was sure the doctor, or maybe a nurse, had things under control, but Ivan latched onto her wrist unexpectedly, reminding her her job wasn't done quite yet.

Ivan began to re-tell his story, which it seemed Lili had heard it more that three times by now. This time, he remained coherent, though, and added in details she wasn't aware of.
"..Abandon looking for her with me.." The girl shook her head in her own defense, looking at the doctor and expecting him to give her a you-would-leave-such-a-disraught-man-wandering-the-halls? kind of look. "I-I vasn't.. Wasn't planning on leaving you, Ivan. I told you I wouldn't.."

She had lied. It felt horrible to her, but if it would make the man clinging to her wrist like a child feel better, it was.. maybe worth it. Lili adjusted the weight she placed on her feet, standing close to the Russian man but not so close as to make herself feel uncomfortable. She actually felt quite tired, and could feel her eyelids getting annoyingly heavy, but there was still things to be done! Now was not the time for sleeping. Even if sleeping sounded very, very nice at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Antonio beamed at the other man, patting his arm as he sat down. He didn't look quite so inclined to keel over anymore, which was quite a relief. One had to wonder what had convinced his doctor to let him wander about with just the crutches in the first place. Anyone in their right mind could have told him that was a bad id.....Oh. Likely as not his doctor hadn't meant for him to be roaming the halls in the first place.....Okay then...Now how was he going to convince him to go back to his room...? He seemed pretty determined about...whatever it was h was trying to do...this could be a problem...

He listened to Ivan's explanation, nodding every once in a while as he processed what he was being told. The doctor couldn't help but feel bad for the Russian- well, he sounded Russian anyway-man. The part of his mind that was telling him to drag Ivan back to his room and make him stay there was quickly being shoved into a corner by the part that was all for joining in the search. “I'm sure she wouldn't do that!” He assured him hoping the girl wouldn't mind looking with them jut a bit longer, as he was sure her leaving would result in another bout of hysterics. “It was very sweet of you to help him out Lili!~” He grinned at her.

“Ah, yes! Dr. Fernandez” It hadn't even occurred to him that he hadn't bothered to introduce himself yet. “I don't think I know your sister though....” He frowned. “But I'm sure we can find someone who does!” He nodded. “But you have to promise me something first.”

((I'm assuming that since Kat's gone they just aren't going to find her?))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

"Promise you something?" Ivan asked, more calm now, and looked up at him. The suspicion was blatent in his voice, he didn't care to hide it. Instead he folded his arms, waiting and staring at Dr Fernandez unblinkingly. "Promise you... what?" It was a tactic he'd used to get his way before, but this time it was periodically broken by quick glances at Lili to make sure she really wasn't about to flee. It seemed his distress and paranoia were affecting him badly, to think that everyone would leave.

On the plus side; Wheelchair! Yes, it made Ivan feel much better with it. He even lost momentary interest in what Dr Fernandez had to say, swaying back and forth, chuckling. What a cheer up, no wonder kids liked it! ...He should get someone to rock him all day. Perhaps he could bully Dr Honda into it? Yeah... That'd be good...

But he shook his head. Distractions! Focussing back on Antonio, he tried to pretend that never happened, and repeated "Promise you what, then?"

(( Yes... OR we wait until the position is filled again, continuing on a rambling journey until that happens. eue ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]   Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Big Sister [Open but must include Kateryna soon]
Page 1 of 1