Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

... Hi -shy wave- :D

Go down 
+3
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Former Toris
Former Seychelles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

... Hi -shy wave- :D Empty
PostSubject: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 am

Hello...!

I am Alison Caitlin, but AdminBoss is my Caitlin-buddy, so I just try to go by Ali or Kate to avoid the confusingness, but most people also call me Sey because of facebook RP~

I... am very bad with introductions. .///.

But hello I am ze resident last paradise hahahah....orz
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Nice to meet you~ Welcome! It's been rather quiet, here, I'm glad we have a new member~
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks! It's nice to meet you too!

I'm glad to have appeared, then! It's always very sad to see places slow down, maybe more life is what's needed~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Hmm.... Aimee.... Do I know you from somewhere else? The name sounds very familiar!
Well~ It's nice to see you/meet you? Seychelles is one of my favourite characters, I love seeing how people play her!
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello Miss Seychelles! I already told you that I am excited to have you here!...I think. Boss is getting old, my memory slips. BUT I AM HAPPY! Because you know that I love you, yes? I can't wait to play with you again~
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Haaa~ New people!~
Welcome to the forum! I hope we didn't scare you too badly!~
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:46 pm

welcome and hope you'll have fun here ^^
i have no previous experience of anyone RPing Seychelles so... or anyone else Rping anything for that matter...
oh well, you hopefully get the point XP
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Okay here we go!

@Gilbert: Hojeebus if you know me somewhere else, then so super cool. <3 I have used this name in only two other places, which are Endelige and Les Choristalia, maybe you know me from one of those places? xD But YAY I am excited to play with you, especially because I think Prussia and Seychelles make awesome friends (oh god, the experiences I have had with Prussias and Seychelles over the past year.... xD) so I think we should talk about playing together soon, okay?! <3

@Feli: MAMÁ <3 Yesss, you told me you were happy xDD You also said 'whoa, interesting' though, but that part was funny and it was cute. And yes, I love you too! <333 I look forward to playing with you again toooo~

@Antonio: PFFF no, but when I came in and saw that little comment I was like '...D8' but now I am okay xDDD And nooo you could not scare me, last night was super fun!

@Kateryna: I think I will! Thank you for welcoming me c: Haha, I love playing Seychelles, if you ever want to RP with me then just say so and we can start~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Choristalia! Yes. There 8'D
-is Hong Kong-

We should totally be friends because I am awesome and you are close to it. 8I
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 pm

OHHH HAHA Feli said to pet you if I ever saw you on Choristalia, but you are here so... -pets- xD I saw your HK app and I was like BAWWW CUUUUUTE <3

I think we should be friends because I will wander into your room when you least expect it and ask dumb questions and feed your ego and argue with you about petty things. 8D actually I think we should do that lmao
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am

Welcome to the forum!

It's been a while since new people showed up--It's really nice to meet you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Hi -shy wave- :D   ... Hi -shy wave- :D Empty

Back to top Go down

... Hi -shy wave- :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads :: Notes and Other Info-
Jump to: