Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivan Braginski Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felton

Ivan Braginski Application  Empty
PostSubject: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Ivan Braginski Application  SW09__aph___russian_winter_by_ameru

Full Name: Ivan Braginski
Birthday: December 30th
Hometown: Moscow, Russia

Appearance: With his ever present scarf and tap, Ivan can look very intimidating. He has short, silvery-blond hair and deceptively innocent, violet eyes. In fact, some say that if you look directly into his eyes, you'll die. He appears insanely tall when you stand him next to an average-height person, but in reality, he's only 5'11". Some say this is a tactical manouver that he uses to stretch himself before swallowing you whole.

He is almost never seen without his beige coat on, or his black gloves, but especially his scarf which he describes as "A body part" and that he couldn't physically remove it. And of course, underneath all that padding, he's got a pretty sweet set of abs...

When angered, Ivan will develope a dark purple aura around him which engulfs the room and practically screams danger. That's when it's time to flee. Because of Ivan's intimidating appearance, everyone usually stears clear of him, fearing for their lives, even though he can be as sweet as a lamb some times. That is, everyone, of course, except for his two sisters who resemble him greatly and who he loves very much. Around Kateryna, his older sister, Ivan becomes gentler, and his features soften, which make him a handsome man. Around Natalia, his younger sister, he tenses and his aura becomes fearful, rather than dangerous, due to her obsession with marrying him.

Personality: Ivan is a frightful person, but he doesn't realise it most of the time, and doesn't know that what he's doing is wrong. He can be very shy around people at some times, if he wants them to like him, and he'll go to many lengths to make sure they do. He will abuse those around him and think it's ok, which makes him slightly autistic, as well... Ivan can be cold and stern when dealing with serious issues, but there will be an ever-present smile on his face. He's really very kind hearted... And occasionally cold and heartless. People have spread many many rumours about him, but no one knows if any of them are true and no one wants to find out "The hard way".

He'll do anything for his beloved sisters and because Kateryna is prone to crying he's wary of being around her in case he does something wrong and setting her off. Of course, then, he's whip out a bloodstained, or equally as disturbing handkerchief to try and cheer her up. That would, of course, cause her to cry harder.

He's terrified of Natalia and goes into a fit of terror when she's around him and screaming marriage proposals, which is bizzare for Ivan. Usually, Ivan has no sense of fear or danger, leaping out of planes without a parachute as though it was as natural as walking.

Ivan longs for a land where the sun will shine and sunflower fields will bloom, creating a paradise out of the cold blizzard that terrifies and haunts him. He once made up a character, his name being 'General Winter' who would control the seasons and make the snow fall. Then he'd beg the General to please stop the snow and bring out the sun. He'll always be seen holding a bottle of vodka, which cheers him up when he falls into a depression, caused by the misery of the cold.

Diagnosis: Ivan was hit at not the highest speed a car can go, but pretty fast, which smashed up his ribs on impact and broke his left leg when hitting the ground. The force against the ground on his head gave him a sever concussion.
Symptoms: Because of the terrible concussion, Ivan has had temporary trouble with his short-term memory. He'll forget where he's going or where he is and why. He'll forget who that strange person is, coming in to change that bag of clear liquid that is attatched to his arm for some reason... But then it'll all come back minutes later, leaving him rather disoriented. The broken leg isn't too bad, but he has it cast and elivated in front of him, and his ribs and head are both bandaged up.
Incident: He hasn't any knowledge of why he's there or how he got there, though he's been told that he was hit by the car and brought here in an ambulance.
Other Notes: He'll interrogate whoever comes through the door, unless it's his beloved and recognisable sisters come to visit him.

History: He was born on the coldest day in Moscow's history and raised in poor conditions. His family was poor and couldn't afford proper childcare and education. By the time he was seven, he was raised mainly by his big sister Kateryna who was only 11 years old at the time, but still brave and persistant. His parents weren't around much, always abandoning their children to either work to earn money or blow all the money they've earned the previous day on gambling.

Kateryna was the one who taught him and his little sister, Natalia, because they couldn't afford a proper education. Ivan didn't mind because he was still learning, and he enjoyed learning new things and feeling smarter. And it mattered very little that he never saw his parents, he could barely remember them in any case. As long as he had his sisters, then he had all the family he needed right there, for when he needed support the most.

But when he turned fourteen, Kateryna had packed her bags and left for no reason Ivan could understand. There was a note saying good bye to her darling Ivan and sweet, baby Natalia, which Ivan stored in a room with any left over possetions of Kateryna's to have something to remember her by.

So it became him and his creepy little sister... He started going slightly insane, partly from the lack of support or attention... He was attention starved and needed someone to continue to teach him things! When his mind started warping, he began subconsciously making a sound, "Kol", whenever displeased. He also closed himself off to the world and started to teach himself what he needed in every day life, once he found out that no one else would do it. His weak point was maths, having never had a proper maths teacher or text book to help him out. But he managed, and he passed on this information to Natalia the best he could until he turned 18 and was able to move out. That meant leaving little, 15 year old Natalia alone, just like big sister Kateryna.

But that mattered very little to Ivan, who's only ambition was to get out of that hell hole.

He felt bad for leaving his little sister, but he wanted to track down Kateryna so badly, because he missed her too much. He travelled around the world and became an alcoholic as well as meeting people... But the people never stayed for long.

After years of searching, Ivan was near giving up hope and getting a job to support himself. But after colliding with the car, the last image he saw was the image of the girl he'd been searching for so long. Kateryna Braginskaya, Big Sister.

Other Important Info: He's insane. To the max. Bonkers. Off his rocker. One card short of a full deck. Yeah, you get the point.

Roleplay Sample: I can't be bothered to make something up out of no where, so here's a possible alternate beginning to how Ivan landed himself in the hospital:

The crash was stupendious. It sent me hurtling back a good few metres... And what a magnificent cracking noise! I wonder where that came from, was it me? Oh, darkess is good. That's all I see...

Beep... Beep... Beep... Eh? That noise. It's frustrating. I want to kill whatever's making it. With my tap. Speaking of the tap, it wasn't prodding into Ivan's thigh like it usually was. Nor was his coat as thick as he remembered. And... And where was his scarf?! He didn't want people seeing his neck. There were ugly scars on his neck.

Ivan's whole body ached and stung and just plain hurt... He couldn't remember why, though. His mind was filled with stupid words like Ouch. and Nyet... and he couldn't really think straight. His head throbbed and pounded. It hurt like a bitch...

There were footsteps around him and Ivan twitched in aggitation. All this noise! But then there was a nicer noise. A soft "hello~"... It made him feel slightly better. But only slightly. He wondered who it was. And where he was. And... Who he was. And what he was. And where he was. And who he was.

He croaked out, "He...llo..." His eyes battled to open up and they did slightly, but the world was blurry, because he couldn't achieve little more than a squint. The woman in front of him... She was wearing a nurse's outfit.

Kateryna! She was wearing one too! ...But this lady wasn't Kateryna. And that made Ivan sad... And angry. He sat up, his head spinning and his torso protesting, but he ignored it. The nurse tried to sit him down again, but she wasn't strong enough for Ivan, who stood up and started to walk. However, when he did, there was a stinging pain in his arm and a pulling sensation which made him look around.

A strange, plastic tube was attatched to his wrist at one end. And at the other end, there was a bag of weird, clear liquid. And-- Hang on? Was that liquid pouring into his own wrist? That was just plain odd. But the annoying fly buzzing around him kept fussing and telling him to keep it on and it was her who had to make sure he stayed in bed.

Ivan figured, well, if he couldn't remove the strange item, he'd have to take it with him. Wrapping his hand around the pole of the... IV drip, it said on this little tag... he pulled it along with him, limping. Every step he took was painful because of the heavy, thigh-high cast and the shattered bones encased in it, but to Ivan, it was all worth it. He needed to see his Kateryna! His Bolʹshaya Sestra. His Big sister.

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Rachel. But never address me by that, it's too common a name and I'll feel slightly disoriented. -_-
Timezone: GMT
MSN/AIM;etc: Yahooooo! rasukauk@yahoo.co.uk Tell me you're from here if you want to send me an email, please, or I'll go 'Ew, who's that creepazoid?' and ignore you.
You read the rules, right?: Yes, of course! First thing I did when I came here.
Anything else?: It's my first time roleplaying! Gyah! I think I know what to do! Yeah!

Is my Head-canon!Ivan good? I like destrictively clueless insanity Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 am

I would like to accept you, but there is one thing you are missing when I ask you about the site rules. I ask a question in there for a piece of information in that section of the app. Take another look and answer it in a reply to this topic for me~?
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 pm

"14.If you read the rules, please put your favorite color in your application where I ask something."

Is that it?

As in...

Full name:

OR

Ivan Braginski

If it's not this rule, then what is it? (I'm staring dubiously at three, too, but I'm going to avoid that as much as possible.)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Your favourite colour~
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Ok, ok. Where? Is it just on the text, in the answers, in a specific answer, in the question? Once you answer that, I'll repost my application
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Do you see in the OOC Information section where it asks if you have read the rules? You just need to post your favourite colour there and you should be good!
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Ok, ok, thank you.

T H E C H A R A C T E R

(The picture thing doesn't want to work for me at the moment Sad so just make do with the other one...)

Full Name: Ivan Braginski
Birthday: December 30th
Hometown: Moscow, Russia.

Appearance: With his ever present scarf and tap, Ivan can look very intimidating. He has short, silvery-blond hair and deceptively innocent, violet eyes. In fact, some say that if you look directly into his eyes, you'll die. He appears insanely tall when you stand him next to an average-height person, but in reality, he's only 5'11". Some say this is a tactical manouver that he uses to stretch himself before swallowing you whole.

He is almost never seen without his beige coat on, or his black gloves, but especially his scarf which he describes as "A body part" and that he couldn't physically remove it. And of course, underneath all that padding, he's got a pretty sweet set of abs...

When angered, Ivan will develope a dark purple aura around him which engulfs the room and practically screams danger. That's when it's time to flee. Because of Ivan's intimidating appearance, everyone usually stears clear of him, fearing for their lives, even though he can be as sweet as a lamb some times. That is, everyone, of course, except for his two sisters who resemble him greatly and who he loves very much. Around Kateryna, his older sister, Ivan becomes gentler, and his features soften, which make him a handsome man. Around Natalia, his younger sister, he tenses and his aura becomes fearful, rather than dangerous, due to her obsession with marrying him.

Personality: Ivan is a frightful person, but he doesn't realise it most of the time, and doesn't know that what he's doing is wrong. He can be very shy around people at some times, if he wants them to like him, and he'll go to many lengths to make sure they do. He will abuse those around him and think it's ok, which makes him slightly autistic, as well... Ivan can be cold and stern when dealing with serious issues, but there will be an ever-present smile on his face. He's really very kind hearted... And occasionally cold and heartless. People have spread many many rumours about him, but no one knows if any of them are true and no one wants to find out "The hard way".

He'll do anything for his beloved sisters and because Kateryna is prone to crying he's wary of being around her in case he does something wrong and setting her off. Of course, then, he's whip out a bloodstained, or equally as disturbing handkerchief to try and cheer her up. That would, of course, cause her to cry harder.

He's terrified of Natalia and goes into a fit of terror when she's around him and screaming marriage proposals, which is bizzare for Ivan. Usually, Ivan has no sense of fear or danger, leaping out of planes without a parachute as though it was as natural as walking.

Ivan longs for a land where the sun will shine and sunflower fields will bloom, creating a paradise out of the cold blizzard that terrifies and haunts him. He once made up a character, his name being 'General Winter' who would control the seasons and make the snow fall. Then he'd beg the General to please stop the snow and bring out the sun. He'll always be seen holding a bottle of vodka, which cheers him up when he falls into a depression, caused by the misery of the cold.

Diagnosis: Ivan was hit at not the highest speed a car can go, but pretty fast, which smashed up his ribs on impact and broke his left leg when hitting the ground. The force against the ground on his head gave him a sever concussion.
Symptoms: Because of the terrible concussion, Ivan has had temporary trouble with his short-term memory. He'll forget where he's going or where he is and why. He'll forget who that strange person is, coming in to change that bag of clear liquid that is attatched to his arm for some reason... But then it'll all come back minutes later, leaving him rather disoriented. The broken leg isn't too bad, but he has it cast and elivated in front of him, and his ribs and head are both bandaged up.
Incident: He hasn't any knowledge of why he's there or how he got there, though he's been told that he was hit by the car and brought here in an ambulance.
Other Notes: He'll interrogate whoever comes through the door, unless it's his beloved and recognisable sisters come to visit him.

History: He was born on the coldest day in Moscow's history and raised in poor conditions. His family was poor and couldn't afford proper childcare and education. By the time he was seven, he was raised mainly by his big sister Kateryna who was only 11 years old at the time, but still brave and persistant. His parents weren't around much, always abandoning their children to either work to earn money or blow all the money they've earned the previous day on gambling.

Kateryna was the one who taught him and his little sister, Natalia, because they couldn't afford a proper education. Ivan didn't mind because he was still learning, and he enjoyed learning new things and feeling smarter. And it mattered very little that he never saw his parents, he could barely remember them in any case. As long as he had his sisters, then he had all the family he needed right there, for when he needed support the most.

But when he turned fourteen, Kateryna had packed her bags and left for no reason Ivan could understand. There was a note saying good bye to her darling Ivan and sweet, baby Natalia, which Ivan stored in a room with any left over possetions of Kateryna's to have something to remember her by.

So it became him and his creepy little sister... He started going slightly insane, partly from the lack of support or attention... He was attention starved and needed someone to continue to teach him things! When his mind started warping, he began subconsciously making a sound, "Kol", whenever displeased. He also closed himself off to the world and started to teach himself what he needed in every day life, once he found out that no one else would do it. His weak point was maths, having never had a proper maths teacher or text book to help him out. But he managed, and he passed on this information to Natalia the best he could until he turned 18 and was able to move out. That meant leaving little, 15 year old Natalia alone, just like big sister Kateryna.

But that mattered very little to Ivan, who's only ambition was to get out of that hell hole.

He felt bad for leaving his little sister, but he wanted to track down Kateryna so badly, because he missed her too much. He travelled around the world and became an alcoholic as well as meeting people... But the people never stayed for long.

After years of searching, Ivan was near giving up hope and getting a job to support himself. But after colliding with the car, the last image he saw was the image of the girl he'd been searching for so long. Kateryna Braginskaya, Big Sister.

Other Important Info: He's insane. To the max. Bonkers. Off his rocker. One card short of a full deck. Yeah, you get the point.

Roleplay Sample: I can't be bothered to make something up out of no where, so here's a possible alternate beginning to how Ivan landed himself in the hospital:

The crash was stupendious. It sent me hurtling back a good few metres... And what a magnificent cracking noise! I wonder where that came from, was it me? Oh, darkess is good. That's all I see...

Beep... Beep... Beep... Eh? That noise. It's frustrating. I want to kill whatever's making it. With my tap. Speaking of the tap, it wasn't prodding into Ivan's thigh like it usually was. Nor was his coat as thick as he remembered. And... And where was his scarf?! He didn't want people seeing his neck. There were ugly scars on his neck.

Ivan's whole body ached and stung and just plain hurt... He couldn't remember why, though. His mind was filled with stupid words like Ouch. and Nyet... and he couldn't really think straight. His head throbbed and pounded. It hurt like a bitch...

There were footsteps around him and Ivan twitched in aggitation. All this noise! But then there was a nicer noise. A soft "hello~"... It made him feel slightly better. But only slightly. He wondered who it was. And where he was. And... Who he was. And what he was. And where he was. And who he was.

He croaked out, "He...llo..." His eyes battled to open up and they did slightly, but the world was blurry, because he couldn't achieve little more than a squint. The woman in front of him... She was wearing a nurse's outfit.

Kateryna! She was wearing one too! ...But this lady wasn't Kateryna. And that made Ivan sad... And angry. He sat up, his head spinning and his torso protesting, but he ignored it. The nurse tried to sit him down again, but she wasn't strong enough for Ivan, who stood up and started to walk. However, when he did, there was a stinging pain in his arm and a pulling sensation which made him look around.

A strange, plastic tube was attatched to his wrist at one end. And at the other end, there was a bag of weird, clear liquid. And-- Hang on? Was that liquid pouring into his own wrist? That was just plain odd. But the annoying fly buzzing around him kept fussing and telling him to keep it on and it was her who had to make sure he stayed in bed.

Ivan figured, well, if he couldn't remove the strange item, he'd have to take it with him. Wrapping his hand around the pole of the... IV drip, it said on this little tag... he pulled it along with him, limping. Every step he took was painful because of the heavy, thigh-high cast and the shattered bones encased in it, but to Ivan, it was all worth it. He needed to see his Kateryna! His Bolʹshaya Sestra. His Big sister.

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Rachel. But never address me by that, it's too common a name and I'll feel slightly disoriented. -_-
Timezone: GMT
MSN/AIM;etc: Yahooooo! rasukauk@yahoo.co.uk Tell me you're from here if you want to send me an email, please, or I'll go 'Ew, who's that creepazoid?' and ignore you.
You read the rules, right?: Yes... PURPLE. I think. I mean, I love everything. How about RAINBOW
Anything else?: It's my first time roleplaying! Gyah! I think I know what to do! Yeah!

Is my Head-canon!Ivan good? I like destrictively clueless insanity Ivan.

Last edited by Felton0Fanatic on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 pm

This is your first time roleplaying? Well you did a nice job, much better than my first application hahaa. You are accepted. Please change your account name to Ivan Braginski, and feel free to start posting and play in the chatbox!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivan Braginski Application    Ivan Braginski Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivan Braginski Application
Page 1 of 1