Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just feel....

Go down 
+3
Helper
Former South Italy
Former Spain 2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 am

...that there should be a bit more drama. We need to have an outbreak of something horrible, or have someone (temporarily) die. Or evil twin brothers taking over peoples lives or something, y'know, spice things up a bit.
...Or maybe I should just stop watching mexican soap opera's at six in the morning.
-But either way....
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

You said evil twins and I thought of Lovi and Feliciano. ( Yes, I know they're not twins buuuut... )

OH. ZOMBIES.
Back to top Go down
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 am

Zombies...how about something less 'going to eat your brains'?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

You know? I was thinking it was high time for an escape attempt from yours truly. I should steal someone and run. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Ismet volunteers to be stolen; he has a wheelchair, which makes it easier to go fast through the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Hmmm. I really meant "stealing" as getting a partner in crime. Like how Al and I were going to attempt leaving the hospital those many moons ago. But okay, I can still run off with Ismet, if he wants to leave that is. I don't feel like taking someone against their will. D:
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 am

I agree! We need something...scary and awesome to happen. I love drama. ;u;

Quick someone die! -gets knife- I will stab the volunteer!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Uhm, can we poison them instead? There are a bunch of prescription drugs around anyway....
Back to top Go down
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I feel unsafe in this hospital now, knowing that a doctor is asking about poisoning someone. Very, very unsafe.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:36 pm

...but you feel safe around the knife weilding italian? I'm not sure wheter to question your sanity or be disturbed....
Back to top Go down
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm

The knife weilding italian is a patient and limited by his medical issue. You have no such issues limiting you.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm

But I'd only get one person-even limited by his medical problem the knife weilding italian could take out at least half a dozen....
Back to top Go down
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm

No, he could fatally injure one person before someone tackles him and manages to get the kinfe away from him. You could poison every single patient you work with at the same time and get away with it for days afterwards without anyone ever knowing.
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

I feel it would be my civic duty to volunteer myself to stab Spanje.

Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:12 am

Well, I'm pretty sure no one would notice a patient sneaking around with a knife-but if all of mine start keeling over and dying at the same time I'm sure someone will see....

Also, if said knife-wielding patient decides to stab the Holandes, I will look the other way.
Back to top Go down
Helper

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 am

The poison doesn't have to be quick acting, and it reacts with the various people differently given their weight to height ratio, the amount of fat on their body, things like that. They wouldn't all die at the same time.

If no one noticed a patient dissappearing from his bed -a patient with a heart problem mind you- I would not want to be a part of that hospital, as a worker or a patient. And there are people walking through the hallways; one of them would surely notice the knife the patient was carrying around.
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 am

Hospitals are pretty busy places. Nobody would immediately notice someone missing, unless it was out of the ICU or it was just slow.

On the note of poison though?
There's always food poisoning. Everyone who ate a certain food item in the last day being sick. It could be like a really bad random lottery, even doctors getting ill.

Or, I could just leave Spanje's bloody body hanging around for dead.
;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Former Liechtenstein 2

Former Liechtenstein 2

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:41 am

Dead bodies hanging around doesn't sound pleasant, sir.

Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 am

Oh man you guys are killing me with what you are saying ahaha.

Actually, food poisoning would be less deadly and more normal~

...though Spain poisoning everyone sounds funny.
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

I just feel.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just feel....   I just feel.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just feel....
Page 1 of 1