Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] Empty
PostSubject: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 am

It's the first day of work and the first thing Feliks' would do was of course to look for Toris in the hospital. He really should have asked for his office location but he was too happy about it that he kept imagining what the situation would be like when they met at the hospital the night before and had totally forgotten about it.

He thought pony must have missed Toris too, since the three of them grew up together and pony was already like a family member to Feliks. It'd be totally rude if Feliks was going to see Toris without pony. So like, he brought pony to work on the first day of his work, to let pony see his work place; to let his colleagues meet pony and to let Toris meet pony.

He had been searching in different buildings, running down various corridors with his pony since the morning; already ignoring his duties on the first day and finally, that's where the doctor's offices located.

"HA! Like, finally!" He put on a triumphant grin as he walked down this last corridor he had to search, busily looking on the name tag on the doors.
He then grinned extra wide as he spotted "Toris Lorinaitis" and heavily swung open the office door.
"LIKE, LIET! I'M FINALLY HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: !   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Another day, another stack of paperwork to do for his patience. Dr. Toris Laurinatis was in his office, chipping away at the day's work. His brown hair was neatly tucked into a ponytail, keeping a few stray locks in the front. It was the look that his old friend Feliks had deemed 'trendy' for a guy like Toris, back in the day when he still lived in Lithuania. He sighed, remembering the antics they participated in...

"LIKE, LIET! I'M FINALLY HERE!"

"A-wha-HUH?!"

Toris snapped awake, what was that?! It sounded just like..."...Feliks?!" Toris gasped, standing up in surprise "What-how?! Feliks, is that really you?!"
Back to top Go down
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm

"Like, yes! It's totally me! Who else could be as cute as me? " Feliks pointed at his friend's surprised face and laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA! Liet~! What's that face? It's like, so funny! Are you really that happy seeing me? And see who I brought with me?" He then ushered pony to come forward, approaching the other. "She totally missed you. Andlike,metoo." He suddenly went quieter and looked up coyly.

"Anyhoo~I am like, exhausted running around, looking for you!" He went behind the desk, slumping into the office chair the other had raised from. "It's like, totally your fault! You have to make up for it! So like, firstly! You have to bring me a cup of tea!" He declared, grinning up at the other.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Toris smiled coyly at the kind-of-insult, but after all, it wouldn't be Feliks if the childhood friend was constantly kind. That just wasn't him.

"Hello Pony" Toris petted the pony gently "I haven't seen you in a while" The pony had been their companion for a good long while...Toris knew Feliks always spoiled Pony. At least Feliks now knew that he wasn't supposed to feed Creme Brulee to horses.

Looking at Feliks as he sat in his chair was a reminder of the old times. "Fine, fine." Toris relented "We only have the cheap stuff, so no complaining, got it?" He bent down and hugged his best friend "Missed you, Feliks. Good to see you again" He smiled, breathing in the familiar scent of Feliks's favorite perfume.
Back to top Go down
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Feliks hugged Toris tight in return, still couldn't quite believe that his childhood friend who he had been chasing after for years was in front of him.
"Haha, like, got it!" He laughed slightly, patting Toris' back before he snuggled up to feel the other better. "but awwww... are you really Liet? I'm not dreaming or anything, am I?"

His mind flashed back to all those days of hard work for a moment; how hard he had to study as to become a nurse, how hard he had to learn to take care of Pony properly after uncountable failing experience (which included Pony being sent to the vet because he fed her paluszki/developed some skin problems after painting her pink). He's satisfied with himself though being able to get over all of the challenges. He couldn't help but smile being proud of himself.

"Silly Liet. Why did you have to leave? I had a hard time learning all the lessons. But like, I'm sure that you will totally be proud of me that I'm able to make it here!"

((sorry I disappeared;; ))
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 pm

"Yes, yes, I'm Toris, I assure you. Who else would know that you got your perfume that you're wearing at the Victoria's Secret on your birthday?" Toris smiled warmly, snuggling the other as well. The thought of the perfume made warmness in his stomach as he remembered their adventures that always occurred on Feliks's birthday. Who would forget the two teenagers that ventured into the lingerie shop to get the 'totes fab' perfume they had there for Feliks?

"I left because I wanted to become who I am now, Feliks, you know that" Toris said reassuringly "And I really am impressed that you came here- and even got Pony here too. And that you were able to get a job here. Are you sure you're the same childhood friend that copied off my math homework the entire 5th grade year?"
Back to top Go down
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

There's no doubts that the person hugging him was REAL Liet! No one would know (besides his parents) where he got his perfume from. Feliks brightened up at that but then he pulled away and looked at the other with the stubborn pout he'd always had. "Of course it's me! Like, how many times do you want me to assure you? but Liet~~~~?"
He then waved at Pony, asking her to come over and rubbed his forehead. "You have like, been less serious, haven't you? I thought you would totally be mad at me bringing Pony to the hospital." He smiled sheepishly, looking up at the other with his cheeks slightly reddened. Yes, he knew that Pony shouldn't be at his work place but he just wanted to show Liet that he'd been well along with Pony.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 am

Toris chuckled "I suppose I have turned a bit less serious..." Looking over at Pony, he sighed "If you got her in, then that must mean that no one minds....which is odd, but alright. Anyway" Toris began "Tell me, how is everyone?" Feliks probably knew more than Toris on the affairs of his family and friends- he really didn't have time these days to contact them, besides on Christmas. Balancing a social life and the duties of being a doctor was hard enough without dealing with family. It didn't mean he didn't care though. He was just busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]   PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS] Empty

Back to top Go down

PONIES AND PINKNESS ARE THE RULES~[FELIKS & TORIS]
Page 1 of 1