Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]   PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 am

It had been a month since Feliks started working in the hospital. He had a busy month settling down that he didn't even have time (or he was too tired after work) to visit his pony at the stable. Everything seemed to be on track -finally- so he decided to have a look at his pony after work in the evening.

He ran over to his pony as soon as he arrived at the stable, petting and cooing at it. "Awwww~like, missed me?" Gawd, he missed his pony and the pony missed him. He then seemed to have discovered something abnormal while he was being a bit overjoyed seeing his pony. "W-wait...." He scuttled to the side of pony, staying close to her and rested his cheek on pony's body.

"LIKE, OHMYGAWD! YOU ARE HAVING A TEMPERATURE?" He screamed to his surprise, fidgeting a little as he didn't know what to do. He then took a deep breath, telling himself to calm down as he looked for a solution. A flash of genius idea came across his mind and he was too happy that he hugged pony's head so tight.

"But like, don't worry though! I am a nursie, and you will become my patient!" He grinned at his pony as he told her about the idea. "I will like, take care of you in the hospital!" He looked at his watch, thinking that it might be too late to return to the hospital and a fever shouldn't be able to kill a pony. So he picked up the blanket laying on the ground, wrapping his pony nice and warm instead.
"I will like, come back tomorrow and bring you to the hospital, 'kay? Be a good girl and like, don't shake off the blanket." He kissed pony's forehead before he left.

He woke up an hour early in the next morning, going all way to the stable and brought pony to the hospital on bus. He even assigned pony a bed after registering for her and finally, they arrived at the adult ward.
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]   PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Kateryna was on the last round for the night, checking on the sleeping patients before the shift was about to end and the morning staff would start to show up. It had been a lot calmer than usual this night, and even though she appriciated not having to stress out and constantly run from place to place... the calmness also made her feel more tired and sluggish than usual. Strange how the lack of those occational adrenaline rushes could affect the body so much.

She carefully opened the door to the last patients room, going inside while making as little sound as possible and leaning over the bed to watch as he was sleeping peacefully just like the majority she had visited. Kateryna didn't stay longer than necessary to minimize the risk of waking him up, just listening for a while how the breathing was as well as checking so the equipment hadn't shut off or similar. Pulling up the blanket and tucking him in properly, she smiled and went quietly out of the room again, closing the door just as carefully as she had opened it.

"Ah~ That was the last one", she said to herself, stretching out with arms over her head, hoping that would magically banish the sluggish feeling. Although the only thing it magically managed to banish was a button from her uniform. She froze in the stretched position, watching the button bounce down the hallway towards the ward entrance before letting out a little bothered whine . Why did that always have to happen? She started jogging after the button just as it seemed to settle down in front of the entrance door. Bending down to pick it up so she could go and sew it back on as soon as possible, she noticed someone coming in at the corner of her eye.

Turning towards the door simultaneously as she stood back up, she was struck with a very unusual sight as a pony entered the ward. Kateryna only managed to stare at it with a very surprised expression, taking quite a while to notice that it wasn't alone. "Ah! Feliks.... is this your pony??", she finally managed to get out of her mouth as the surprised feeling slowly subsided and she was more taken with how cute it was. "I-It's so cute!!", she smiled stretching out a hand to pet it but hesitated as she realized she hadn't asked for permission. "Ah! May I?", she looked at Feliks, waiting for an answer before moving any closer to the pony.
Back to top Go down
Former Poland 2

Former Poland 2

PostSubject: Re: PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]   PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm

"Ponypony~ you will be recovered very soon so like, don't worry!" Feliks was smiling all the way, patting Pony's head as he led her into the building. He was then stopped by a familiar voice and looked up.

"Oh? Kateryna!" He stood still as he watched the other approached him with the front of her uniform opened. Other guys would probably either averted their eyes from that spot and pretended that they didn't see anything or they'd stare at the opened chest like a perv. Feliks, however, didn't fall into any of the categories. He'd got used to seeing female's underwears (he's also wearing that at the moment actually) and like, it's not a big deal for him at all. "Like, OMG Kateryna? Did the button fall off again? You should totally use some kind of stronger threads to sew it back!"

His face then flushed with joy as he received compliments of his beloved pony. "Like, yes! She's mine and awww.... thank you! You have good taste!" He combed pony's hair with his fingers, untying a knot with his fingers before he continued. "Like, sure~" He smiled at the other before patting pony himself, demonstrating where pony liked being patted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]   PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

PONY IS ALSO LIKE, A PATIENT! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1