Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello ppls ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 am

I'm very happy to say that i'll now be the resident Ukraine so a little intro might be fitting :3
and for those who maybe didn't read the little OOC section of my applications my name is Marie ^^
you're free to call me that around here, or Ukraine, or something else related to my character XD
I do have a tendency to mostly look out for the character name while in a RP so yeah

28 years old, born, raised and still living in Sweden... at least i won't be one to take any hiatus' because of school work and what not XP

and well... what drew me to this, despite the obvious that it's a Hetalia RP, is the setting... it speaks to my fascination of medicine in general and I actually am an educated nurse ^^ (let's just ignore some of the fuzzy work classes within the swedish nurse field that doesn't translate well into english >.>)

anyway i'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you and to have a good time RPing together :3
anything else, just drop a PM or ask in the chat box thing if we happen to be online simultaneously
I'm happy to answer anything or maybe even give suggestions and what not.. i do have "some" life experience XP
Back to top Go down
Helper

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Miss Marie~ I'm Abby, the resident catman here. It'll be fun working with you, I can tell~ Welcome to the group ^^ and I hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice to meet you~!
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am

WELCOME!!!

It's so nice to meet you!!! ^_^

It must be neat using all that medical knowledge from your real life job when you roleplay, so much interesting stuff can come from that.

You come from Sweden...?

Awesome!!!

Now I have someone around to tell me if I portray Sweden all right
(Feel free to kick me if I do something wrong in any way ^^; )

I hope you have fun here~!
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:37 pm

thank you everyone ^^

and yes, it would be great if i could use my knowledge in the roleplay too even though i might not be sure of the english names for some things XP
could always look it up though ^^

haha, and sure, even though I'll probably be more helpful when it comes to any knowledge of the country rather than the character of Sweden.
reading your application it seems like you'll portray Su-san just fine ^_~
Back to top Go down
Felton

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 pm

What's your history? So we can match, at least somewhat when I do the application. Also, be my nurse, nurse big sister!

And, ok, I've drawn a blank at the applications and now I feel dumb. -_- Dumb like Russia. "What is this? App-li-ca-tion? I've never heard of one. In Soviet Russia, we do not need such things like applications. Or computers. We just need borschte. Lots and lots of borschte."

But seriously, I don't know. Can I delete the 'info' stuff on it? And where EXACTLY do I post it? AKA, post it as a reply in the application thing or make a new topic to post it in, or or or or something? And what the hell is with the picture bit? I don't know how to post the picture when it asks...

HELP ME BIG SISTER, YOU MUST BE GOOD AT THIS STUFF. YOU'RE A NURSE, AFTER ALL... confused

And can I delete the information on the sides? Eeeeehhhhhh... Dumb as cake, I am.
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

heh, everything you need to know about Kat/Ukraine is in my application here
as said i kept the history and family bonds very vague in itself so just play from the lil bits that are there with Russia if you want ^^
or elaborate a bit from his point of view.. doesn't really matter as long as they're not totally contradicting to each other if there's supposed to be a sibling bond between them XD

Now the finished application should be posted in a new thread here
it doesn't matter if you're going to apply as a patient or a staff member, it will be moved to the appropriate section when it's been accepted ^^
the patient and staff application templates can also be found in the above link... just copy and paste into the new thread, and fill in ^^
(might recommend having it in notepad/word or something as well just in case internet fails... so all hard work isn't lost XD)

as for the delete "info" stuff on it, i assume you mean the bits already filled in to describe what you should put there in the application.. and yes you can delete that when you fill in your own story ^^
just check how i did mine ^^ (quote the post and you'll get the code version of it if you need it)

when it wants a picture you need an image URL, you know.. the internet adress to that specific picture... so if you have one on your computer you'd need to upload it to photobucket or similar first.. or if it's already on the internet just find out the URL of it..
either way then you just post the URL in an image code to make it show up in the post..
something like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/example[/IMG]

and i don't understand what you mean with the information on the sides >.>
Back to top Go down
Felton

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

OK, thank you thank you thank you, oh so very helpful. Very Happy I get it completely now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello ppls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello ppls ^^   hello ppls ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

hello ppls ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads :: Notes and Other Info-
Jump to: