Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need a break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Canada

Former Canada

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: I need a break   I need a break EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 am

I’m going on hiatus for an unknown amount of time.

There’s some shit going on at home and I think I need some time to focus on that and also on school. RPing is just distracting me from real life, and I think I need to come back down to earth.

So I’m giving myself a break from RPs for at least one week. After that week I’ll probably check in and let everyone know how I’m doing and when I’ll be coming back. Because I do like it here, and I’d love to stay your Canada.

I just want to ask you all to smack me over the head real hard if I come online before October the 17th. Because I know I’ll check, even though I shouldn’t.

~ <3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 am

I will miss you on all the 7 million sites we are on together! I hope you can get everything sorted out soon!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Canada

Former Canada

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, you are all allowed to smack me now.

Anyway, I’m changing this into a semi-hiatus. I’ve had some time to think over things now and figure stuff out, and I think I’ll be able to handle coming back to RPs for a bit. ^^

I’ve only got a couple of days of school left to go before I get a week off, and I’ll have some time to post. Even though I’ll have time off from school, replies may still be a bit slow, since I’ll have to work on 2 animations and a filming project for school. I’ve also been asked to make a comic for a doujin, so I’ll have to work on that too. Just cause I love killing myself with work 8D

So yeah, school has been demanding practically all of my inspiration too, so I may have to find back some muses before I can type up replies.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

Former Canada

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 am

Okay, a little update here, since I’ve been neglecting this place like whoa.

I’ve been getting back to RPing on my other boards. But for some reason I can’t seem to get back on here. I just can’t think of anything new to post, and in the few threads that I’m in, nobody is replying anymore.
So I basically just want to ask if anyone would be interested in starting a thread with Mattie here. Cause I like the idea of this RP, and I don’t want to be inactive here. Cause babysitting characters is not cool. ; n;

…If I can’t get my inspiration back for this place in the end, I might just end up dropping Matthew, so someone else can take him. But I still want to try first!
Back to top Go down
Former Ukraine

Former Ukraine

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 pm

nooo, don't leave!! (ok i haven't even talked to you yet or anything but anyway XD)
If we could figure out something with Ukraine I'd be more than willing to RP with you ^^
ne? :3 *deer eyes since puppy eyes are overrated*
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

Former Canada

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I meant to get back to this sooner, I swear! I actually started to type this message a couple of times, but I deleted it again, since I don't really want to do this. D:

I'm sorry miss Ukraine. I'd love to RP with you, but I can't. I'm going to drop out after all. I completely lost my muse for this place and I feel guilty just babysitting a character.

I'm sorry. Hope I see you people around on different RPs. And for the ones I won't... I'm just gonna miss you all, since it really was fun here. ; n;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a break   I need a break Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads :: Notes and Other Info-
Jump to: