Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moar slight Hiatus.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

Moar slight Hiatus. Empty
PostSubject: Moar slight Hiatus.   Moar slight Hiatus. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Well, I'm not going fully off, I just will be limited to things, I'm still trying to get my replies done but its so hard , currently ;_;!
Um. Well, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been on as much as normal.
This is not only because of College life. It's home life and my own health... and many, uh, breakdowns. orz

Depending how long it takes for my referal to hospital will also depend on the added length to my hiatus, my right eye really hurts. It's eye pain caused by my own medical condition, I'm struggling even to do handwritten work.

Also, I for sure won't be on the Halloween weekend this month. I'll be in London for the Expo~ I'll be sure to spam you with pictures! ..if I remember derp.

You can still get contact to me mostly on my MSN, AIM and Skype(Which are on my form) if you still want to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://gayfortea.deviantart.com/
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: Moar slight Hiatus.   Moar slight Hiatus. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm

MORE NEWS:

My mum is in hospital. She's had her leg taken off and may lose her other as well due to blood clots caused by cancer.
She's not in the local hospital, she's in an hospital which is about an hour away out of town, until she is out of hospital my time here is limited. But it'll also be cut down because she'll be off back into care straight after we're guessing. So I won't be on as much as I could be due to going around town/out of town every day.
Back to top Go down
Former Norway

Former Norway

PostSubject: Re: Moar slight Hiatus.   Moar slight Hiatus. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:41 am

iloveyouforeverokay? okay <3
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: Moar slight Hiatus.   Moar slight Hiatus. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

iloveyouforevertoo ;A; <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moar slight Hiatus.   Moar slight Hiatus. Empty

Back to top Go down

Moar slight Hiatus.
Page 1 of 1