Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

“You’re a fucking bastard,” the Italian hissed, turning to glare at the Spaniard. Why the hell would he want to call the idiot Tonio? He didn’t want to get closer to the idiot no matter what. It wasn’t fair. Lovi or Tonio? Which one did he like better? Lovino bit his lip, not wanting to give the doctor a response…but he knew he had to. “I’ll call you Tonio,” he grumbled, clearly not happy with the current turn of events. He was going to have to work harder to keep from calling the other man Antonio… Or he could just stick with his usual nicknames. The idiot didn’t deserve to be called by his real name. “But you better not call me Lovi or I’ll kick you hard enough you might not have children.” He wasn’t sure if he could actually go through with the threat, but it was worth a try, right? …Right? At least this way, Feliciano would be the only one who could call him Lovi.

The Italian sighed and rolled his eyes, glancing down at Damiano before looking up at Antonio again.
“What the hell kind of drugs are you on?” he growled, grateful to finally be inside. His hair was dripping into his eyes; most of It was pressed against his head except for that one special strand. “Turtles don’t just magically appear out of thin air. They don’t come with the damn pond.” For a doctor, Antonio could be really stupid…though Lovino couldn’t really say he was surprised. At this point, he’d be more surprised if Antonio bothered trying to show his intelligence.

He tried to shake the Spaniard away from his arm with a grumbled curse, holding the turtle closer so he didn’t accidentally drop him.
“Taking care of them’s the only reason I get to keep them,” he grumbled. “And even if it wasn’t, I’m still going to care about them. It’s not sweet. It’s me taking responsibility.” As a doctor, Antonio should understand the concept of taking responsibility for something.

Lovino shook his head, trying to get some more of the water droplets out of his hair, scowling as he shivered. The building was colder than he remembered, but the thought of something hot to drink made him feel like he could suffer through this for a few more minutes. …And it’d probably go faster if he let Antonio do what he wanted.

Taking one last glance over his shoulder, the Italian turned to look at the doctor.
“C’mon. Lead the way. I don’t want to wait too much longer.” He tried, and failed, to hide his shudder as he began pushing the Spaniard in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2