Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wang Yao Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shana

Wang Yao Application  Empty
PostSubject: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:58 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Wang Yao Application  China9

Full Name:Wang Yao
Birthday:October 10
Hometown:Bejing,China

Appearance: He has Dark Brown hair tied in a phonytail his bangs sick out down his cheekbones as well as a few strands of hair stick out. His eyes have a tanish Hazel color. Yao has young feminien looks, so from afar he could look like 19 year old women instead man of his late twenties.
His skin is almost a a white pale color but it never really bothers him as he lives a healty live style.

Personality: He has a cheerful persoanilty, so he's easy to get along with. But he tend to act like an older brother in some situations mostly thoghs concering if his patients are children.
He's hardly the one to every get angry but if you push his buttons you might whant to watch out if you want a wok impending doom. But he often get homesick as he is often thinking of the good o'l days back home.

Position: Doctor
Experience: about 3-4 years
Expertise: yes. He works well with the children. But so far he has been working with adults and senior citizens
Other Notes: He tends to say the word Aru~, after he's sentenaces. And that he has a Shinatty-chan plushie in his office

History: In his hometown Yao was the the oldest son the his family as it was only him, his little brother, and his parents, But sadly at ten years of age, he suffred the tradgic loss of his mother and little brother who died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. So it had been him and his dad for most of the years. Even as time moved on, at 15 his father remarried and both he and his new family flew to America for a better life. So he felt bitter about the whole situation but in given time he learned to live with it.

During his time in high school, Yao really had dreams of becoming a doctor but he had a hard time starting off. So with a few sagguestions from his teachers, he had studied day and night, and possibly during breaks when he worked. By the time he graduated he was accepted into one of the best medical school in The Country. When his father found out he wasnt all to happy being it brught up some bad memories and cuased an agument with his son, after the hated words and Yao left home for good in serch of an apartment.

After Many years of Studying, Wroking, and felid Training (meaning he worked in the medical field of his occupation). He became an interen in a hospital back in Beijing but he was really hoping for something more then just his old hometown even though he loved being back. His surperiors had heard of the new hospital called Aix Powers Memorial Hospital. Mentioning it to him Yao agreed to go though with it. After working very hard to achive his PHD he was accpeted into Axis Powers Memorial Hospital, all thanks to his years of hard work.

Other Important Info: he's an amazing cook in chinese Cushine

Roleplay Sample: Yao sighed runing a hand though his bangs. He wound up having yet another sleepless night in his little apratment it had been bothering him for sometime now, as he lad his head down on the cafetria table to simply rest his eyes forgetting that his styrofam cup what was filled with hot tea was tiliting off the ege f the table wound up spilling unto his pants "ahhh its Burns Aru" he seethed in pain holding his lower side in pain as he rushed to use the rest room to hpoefully get the stain out .

As he was cheacking on if his patinets he tried despretly hid the stain useing a hunched over possition but he was killing his back "why me today" he muttered to himselfe. Yao oped the dor to check on a paitent it was a yung women only in her teens "hello" he said in a kind tone what was mixed this his chinese accent "my name is Dr. Yao, Aru its nce to meet you Ms...Lily am i right" the girl nodded as she looked down a giggled " i didnt know adults have accidents to" he bluhsed and he used his coat to completly covered the stain " lets just say even great pepole have off days aru" as he began t do a daily check on Lily who was admmited after spraining her leg down a flight of staris he noticed a little hello kitty plush the girl also looked "isint cute my mother gave it to me when she visited" yao nodded "they are very cute aru~" he said with a smile

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: im Shana but among my freind im called Ney
Timezone: (GTM-5:00 Eastern time)
MSN/AIM;etc: Sem318@aol.com
You read the rules, right?: yes i do ^^
Anything else?:not really other then im a college student
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry for the late answer. My computer was being odd last night. Your application looks nice, but I am sorry! I need you to fix a few things.

★ Please fix spelling errors. It is mostly your RP sample, but I spotted lots else where. Normally I wouldn't mind a few typos but they are excessive here. Sorry!
★ Re-read the rules. There is a little something there required on your application.

I split your topic, but next time please post it in this section, as its own topic. You have until Saturday the 4th to fix it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 pm

i was able to fix it up like you had asked me to but does that mean i have to repost it again? Being im a guest and all
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes, you can just make another new topic, or post it in reply to this one~
If you need the code for your old one to edit, I can post it for you.
Back to top Go down
Shana

PostSubject: Wang yao application (edit)   Wang Yao Application  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:54 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Full Name:Wang Yao
Birthday:October 10
Hometown:Beijing, China

Appearance:He has Dark Brown hair tied in a ponytail his bangs sick out down his cheekbones as well as a few strands of hair stick out. His eyes have a tannish Hazel color. Yao has young feminine looks, so from afar he could look like 19 year old women instead man of his late twenties. His skin is almost a white pale color but it never really bothers him as he lives a healthy life style.

Personality:He has a cheerful personality, so he's easy to get along with. But he tend to act like an older brother in some situations mostly those concerning if his patients are children.

He's hardly the one to every get angry. But if you push his buttons you might want to watch out if you want a wok impending doom. He often gets homesick as he is often thinking of the good old days back home.

Position:Doctor
Experience:3-4 years
Expertise:yes. He works well with the children. But so far he has been working with adults and senior citizens

Other Notes:He tends to say the word Aru~, after he's sentences. And that he has a Shinatty-chan plushy in his office

History:In his hometown Yao was the oldest son the his family as it was only him, his little brother, and his parents, But sadly at ten years of age, he suffered the tragic loss of his mother and little brother who died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. So it had been him and his dad for most of the years. Even as time moved on, at 15 his father remarried and both he and his new family flew to America for a better life. So he felt bitter about the whole situation but in given time he learned to live with it.

During his time in high school, Yao really had dreams of becoming a doctor but he had a hard time starting off. So with a few suggestions from his teachers, he had studied day and night, and possibly during breaks when he worked. By the time he graduated he was accepted into one of the best medical school in The Country. When his father found out he wasn’t all too happy being it brought up some bad memories and caused an augment with his son, after the hated words and Yao left home for good in search of an apartment.

After Many years of Studying, Working, and felid Training (meaning he worked in the medical field of his occupation). He became an intern in a hospital back in Beijing but he was really hoping for something more than just his old hometown even though he loved being back. His superiors had heard of the new hospital called Aix Powers Memorial Hospital. Mentioning it to him Yao agreed to go through with it. After working very hard to achieve his PHD he was accepted into Axis Powers Memorial Hospital, all thanks to his years of hard work.

Other Important Info:he's an amazing cook in Chinese Cushing. As well as a master in the Chinese Martial Arts

Roleplay Sample:Yao sighed running a hand though his brown bangs. He wound up having yet another sleepless night in his little apartment. It had been bothering him for some time now, as he lad his head down on the cafeteria table to simply rest his eyes forgetting that his Styrofoam cup what was filled with hot tea was tilting off the edge of the table wound up spilling unto his pants "AHHHH!!! its Burns Aru!!" he shouted, seething in pain as he held his lower side in pain as he rushed to the nearest restroom to hopefully get the stain out. This was going to take a while.

As he was checking on if his patients he had tried desperately hid the stain using a hunched over position but he was killing his back "why me today" he muttered to himself. Today was defiantly not his day, not only did he had a lack of sleep last night, and has now ruined his pair of slacks with hot tea that left a very nice stain. But on his way to work Yao decided to walk to the hospital thinking it was a cleaner method of travel, at a busy intersection he saw an old woman trying to cross the way he walked over to help cross. Instead of a thank you from the senior, she turned around and wacked him on the top of his head and got yelled at being called a thief. The pain went down eventually it was just too embarrassing to bring up in a conversation.

The young doctor opened the door to check on a patient it was a young women only in her teens, she had black hair that went down her back and stunning blue eyes "hello" he said in a kind tone what was mixed this his Chinese accent "my name is Dr. Yao, Aru it’s nice to meet you Ms...Lilly am I right?" he said looking down at the medical charts. The girl nodded as she cast a downward glance letting out a giggle " I didn’t know adults have accidents to" he blushed and he used his white coat to completely covered the stain " let’s just say even great people such as doctors have off days aru" as he began to do a daily check on Lilly, who was admitted after spraining her leg down a flight of stairs he noticed a little hello kitty plush the girl also looked "isn’t cute my mother gave it to me when she visited" Yao nodded "they are very cute aru~" he said with a smile. The young girl did nothing but looked at him with a strange look on his face, she would have told him why does he like cute things but it was best not to judge those.

Name: I’m Shana but among my friends I’m called Ney
Timezone:(GTM-5:00 Eastern time)
MSN/AIM;etc:Sem318@aol.com
You read the rules, right?:yes I have but Light blue is a very claming color
Anything else?:not really other then I’m a college student
Back to top Go down
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 pm

i posted this time and i hope yu like it
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 pm

I hate to be a bother, but your grammar is still exactly the same as before, though you did fix the rules thing. I will give you another two days. Please fix your capitalization, that is the issue here. Thank you so much and sorry for being picky, but this is a literate RP.
Back to top Go down
shana

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm

can you at least tell me were the peoblems are? s maybe this time i can fix it for the better
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm

It is mostly your capitalization. It is all over the place throughout the whole application. I can ignore a few errors but it is too much. That is what must be fixed~
Back to top Go down
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 am

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Full Name: Wang Yao
Birthday: October 10
Hometown: Beijing, China

Appearance: He has Dark Brown hair tied in a ponytail his bangs sick out down his cheekbones as well as a few strands of hair stick out. His eyes have a tannish Hazel color. Yao has young feminine looks, so from afar he could look like 19 year old women instead man of his late twenties. His skin is almost a white pale color but it never really bothers him as he lives a healthy life style.

Personality: He has a cheerful personality, so he's easy to get along with. But he tend to act like an older brother in some situations mostly those concerning if his patients are children.

He's hardly the one to every get angry. But if you push his buttons you might want to watch out if you want a wok impending doom. He often gets homesick as he is often thinking of the good old days back home.

Position: Doctor
Experience: 3-4 years
Expertise: Yes. He works well with the children. But so far he has been working with adults and senior citizens

Other Notes: He tends to say the word Aru~, after he's sentences. And that he has a Shinatty-chan plushy in his office

History: In his hometown Yao was the oldest son the his family as it was only him, his little brother, and his parents, But sadly at ten years of age, he suffered the tragic loss of his mother and little brother who died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. So it had been him and his Father for most of the years. Even as time moved on, at 15 his father remarried and both he and his new family flew to America for a better life. So he felt bitter about the whole situation but in given time he learned to live with it.

During his time in high school, Yao really had dreams of becoming a doctor but he had a hard time starting off. So with a few suggestions from his teachers, he had studied day and night and possibly during breaks when he worked. By the time he graduated he was accepted into one of the best medical school in The Country. When his father found out he wasn’t all too happy being it brought up some bad memories and caused an augment with his son, after the hated words and Yao left home for good in search of an apartment.

After Many years of Studying, Working, and felid Training (meaning he worked in the medical field of his occupation). He became an intern in a hospital back in Beijing but he was really hoping for something more than just his old hometown even though he loved being back. His superiors had heard of the new hospital called Aix Powers Memorial Hospital. Mentioning it to him Yao agreed to go through with it. After working very hard to achieve his PHD he was accepted into Axis Powers Memorial Hospital, all thanks to his years of hard work.

Other Important Info: He’s an amazing cook in Chinese Cuisine. As well as a Master in the Chinese Martial Arts.

Roleplay Sample: Yao sighed running a hand though his brown bangs. He wound up having yet another sleepless night in his little apartment. It had been bothering him for some time now, as he lad his head down on the cafeteria table to simply rest his eyes forgetting that his Styrofoam cup what was filled with hot tea was tilting off the edge of the table wound up spilling unto his pants "AHHHH!!! its Burns Aru!!" he shouted, seething in pain as he held his lower side in pain as he rushed to the nearest restroom to hopefully get the stain out. This was going to take a while.

As he was checking on if his patients he had tried desperately hid the stain using a hunched over position but it was killing his back "Why me today?" he muttered to himself. Today was defiantly not his day, not only did he had a lack of sleep last night, and has now ruined his pair of slacks with hot tea that left a very nice stain. But on his way to work Yao decided to walk to the hospital thinking it was a cleaner method of traveling. At a busy intersection he saw an old woman trying to cross the way as he walked over to help cross. Instead of a thank you from the senior, she turned around and wacked him right on the top of his head and got yelled at being called a thief. The pain went down eventually it was just too embarrassing to bring up in a conversation.

The Young Doctor opened the door to check on a patient it was a young women only in her teens, she had black hair that went down her back and stunning blue eyes "Hello" he said in a kind tone what was mixed this his Chinese accent. "My name is Dr. Yao, Aru. It’s nice to meet you Ms...Lilly am I right?" he said looking down at the medical charts. The girl nodded as she cast a downward glance letting out a giggle " I didn’t know adults have accidents to" he blushed, as he used his white coat to completely covered the stain " let’s just say even great people, such as doctors have off days Aru~”. As he began to do a daily check on Lilly, who was admitted after spraining her leg down a flight of stairs he noticed a little hello kitty plush, the girl also looked "isn’t cute. My mother gave it to me when she visited" Yao nodded "they are very cute Aru~" he said with a smile. The young girl did nothing but looked at him with a strange look on his face, she would have told him why does he like cute things but it was best not to judge those.

Name: I’m Shana but among my friends I’m called Ney.
Timezone: (GTM-5:00 Eastern time)
MSN/AIM;etc: Sem318@aol.com
You read the rules, right?: Yes I have but Light blue is a very calming color.
Anything else?: Not really other then I’m a college student.
Back to top Go down
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am

it better be right this time becuase i used spell cheack over a thousand times
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm

It wasn't anything spell check can pick up. It was capitalization. You still have a lot of errors, but you are accepted. Please make an account and start posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wang Yao Application    Wang Yao Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wang Yao Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Character Notes :: Dropped/Rejected Applications-
Jump to: