Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Spain

Former Spain

¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] Empty
PostSubject: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 am

Antonio had a busy day, not that he minded of course- he loved helping his patients out! But he didn't get to eat anything since this morning and his stomach was protesting. Protesting quite loudly actually. So he ended up in the cafeteria to stop his stomach from preventing him to work properly, luckily he had a break right now so he wouldn't get into trouble for going here!

Looking around for the different options of food he pouted, there really was a lack of dishes with tomatoes! Didn't they know tomatoes were healthy? They should put tomatoes in everything! Or most things, he didn't want to ruin the delicious tomato taste because it didn't fit with the rest of the dish!
He would've eaten his lunch somewhere else, but his break was too short to go and eat out, never mind that his stomach really wasn't working along. He sighed, giving the menu another glance and going for what he usually got.

Smiling at the lady serving the food, he waved shortly to catch her attention.
"Could I get some of that please? With extra tomatoes~" he pointed at the menu and seeing the other nod he grinned excitedly, he couldn't wait to eat something and get back to work again!
The lady returned with his food and he grabbed around his pockets for his wallet.... which wasn't there. He swallowed nervously, digging around in his pockets in the hopes he had some cash left in his coat. Maldito, just my luck.

((maldito = darn/damn))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Lovino sighed as he headed to the cafeteria. He had forgotten to pack some food to give Feliciano, so he had to deal with the next best choice; heading to the cafeteria to get some food. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked around the room. Most of the tables seemed to be full…except for that one with the Spanish guy… Who seemed to be looking for something…and the waitress seemed to be waiting…

“What the hell are you doing?” the Italian asked, approaching him from behind. “You look like an idiot. I hope you know that.” He stopped, looking down at the Spaniard with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain

Former Spain

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am

Practically jumping when he heard a voice behind him, Antonio turned around to see a frowning Italian. Hearing the others comment he scratched the back of his head apologetically and he smiled at the other. " Ah, I think I forgot to bring my wallet..." he checked his pockets one last time and sighed. Just when he was hungry he had to forget his money!

"I do?" he asked and frowned, wondering what he did to make himself look like an idiot. ... Well, it really was stupid of him for forgetting his money! "Lo siento~" he smiled, apologizing to the Italian.
Giving the waitress a quick glance he noticed her obvious dislike towards the fact he had no money, so he attempted to beg the Italian to loan him some money. "Could I borrow some cash from you? I'll pay you back for sure~!" he grabbed the others hands in a begging sort of way, hoping the other would give in and pay for his food. As if on cue, his stomach made another loud growling sound.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Lovino stared at the man for a moment, rolling his eyes. “How the hell do you leave your wallet somewhere?” he asked, watching him closely. This man really was an idiot. There was no doubt about it. He debated on leaving now and forgetting about ever meeting the man, but something told him to stay and help him out. It couldn’t hurt him to be nice for once.

“Yeah. Sure. How much do you need?” Lovino asked as he reached into his back pocket to grab his wallet. He flipped it open, looking at him. Maybe he’d be able to make the most of this. “And don’t pay me back in cash. Take me out to dinner or something and we’ll call it even, all right?” This man...he wanted to get to know him better, and he didn't know why. He was an idiot...and... There was just something he couldn't explain.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain

Former Spain

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Antonio honestly didn't know either, he had been too busy today. Maybe he left it in the changing rooms...? He would need to check there later after work.
His expression broke into a huge grin and he raised himself from his seat to hold the other in a might-be-too-tight hug. "Gracias! Thank you so much! Oh and it's six dollars I believe~" he loosened his hug slightly, still practically showering the other with gratitude. Taking the other out to dinner as payment? Who could say no to such an offer! It's always nicer to eat with two instead of alone.

" That sounds great~! Uhm, what was your name?" Antonio grinned, he felt pretty excited now, maybe it was his lucky day after all! And not to mention the Italian was pretty cute, if he didn't frown so much.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Lovino froze as the man pulled him in for a tight hug. Who the hell did he think he was? Didn’t he know the concept of personal space? Apparently not. The Italian took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He kept telling himself that this man was an idiot who didn’t mean it. …And it wasn’t really working, unfortunately.

The Italian frowned, pushing away from the Spaniard with a soft growl.
“You ever hear of personal space, bastard?” he questioned, looking back at his wallet. He grabbed the six dollars and held them out for the doctor. “And stop acting like you won the lottery. I’m only doing this because I don’t want to see you acting like an idiot anymore.”

He stepped away from the other, looking him up and down. He didn’t look too bad…and if Lovino had to be completely honest, he looked pretty hot too. And suddenly thoughts of Heracles came running back into his head. Frowning, the Italian pushed those thoughts away and turned his attention back to the Spaniard. So he was getting a free meal sometime in the future? That didn’t sound too bad. Maybe spending some time away from people he knew would help him feel better…or help him feel worse. Either way, Lovino was glad he had agreed to go.
“What the hell’s wrong with you? Don’t you have any manners? You’re not supposed to ask someone their name until you introduce yourself.” He huffed. “Anyway, just so I don’t have to hear you ask me again… My name’s Lovino.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]   ¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

¡This place needs more tomatoes! [open]
Page 1 of 1